Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
singles? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinginginSilence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:41 pm
I've been single for quite a while. I think it's because I'm not mentally stimulated by the men (I'm feeling generous with that label) around here. NV isn't exactly a place to find a man of quality. That goes double for my home town. The first guy I kissed tried to go further than I was willing, I'm not a prude but I draw the line against defiling the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland. I may not be entirely happy with being alone but I'm not about to lower my standards for someone I won't be happy with. I may sound like a hard @$$ but that is the way I was raised.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:33 am
Im single, one because, I like it. I can do what I want without having to worry about what a boyfriend would do.

Two, because all the guys where I live re self concerned assholes who just want sex. So, I just stay single. It's fun, but then again I want one. Two (or three..dun remember because I dun really care) I had a boyfriend and I felt totally different. Like, even when I wasn't at school to be near him, when I was at home and when I told him I'd go out with him, MY WHOLE BODY CHANGED. I just wasn't myself. My gut felt heavy and huge, and I didn't ike it. So I ended it. It could've just been the guy, or it could just be me. I don't know. So, I just plan on staying single until Imeet someone perfect for me.  

cranger danger

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Entrepreneur 150

Meirel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 pm
I'm single because I just am. o.o

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:39 am
very single...never cared...  

monster_bunny

homer grown

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:48 am
well i'm simgle since two years, and this relation was so heavy, i don't want a girlfriend anymore after this stare  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:15 pm
im single and i hate it all girls where i live dont like me and think im ugly and gay!  

The_dayseeker

Doting Muse

12,490 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500

The_dayseeker

Doting Muse

12,490 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:17 pm
King_ashelio
im single and i hate it all girls where i live dont like me and think im ugly and gay!
its so sad beacuse im not gay and im an actor  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:04 pm
I am currently single not because I want to be, but because my ex decided it was better off to break off the relationship "before" we got attached to each other, clearly I didn't get the memo of not getting attached to her sweatdrop

I enjoy being in relationships but yeah, it gets hard not to lose hope :p  

a scawy ghost

firearrow8091

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:31 pm
yea Ive been single for awhile actually and even tho Ive had like 1 girlfriend but after that ive been pretty happy not having a girlfriend 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:22 pm
I'm single now and I always have been. I've been asked out a couple of times, but I wasn't really interested in dating them. I don't know, maybe I have really high standards, but if I'm happy single, why should I change 'em?  

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SkyZoned

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:01 pm
I'm single and have not yet had my first kiss. I'm not really looking though. I wanna live my life. And if I find a guy I like, well, I would like him to be a nice guy, has a sense of humor, and maybe plays guitar >.< (I know, the last one's cliche right? So sappy, despite that fact I don't go for that type of stuff). And definately not perverted and curses too much. Those standards seem a little too high now that I think about it...but anyway...

I'm not gonna go searching out for a guy, I prefer to just relax and take relationships when I get to it.

Thing is, I tend to be totally clueless when it comes to this sort of stuff. I would be totally oblivious to it and not realize someone likes me until its too late, or I might not just be interested, or (and this would be the big one) I'm too shy.

My personality is super complicated. I'm tomboy-ish, yet love to shop at malls, I love music, and sometimes go for the cutesy type of music, I'm outgoing and can be weird and funny, but shy and quiet, and I'm nice, most of the time.
Not sure how that's gonna work out for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:38 am
I'm single, I don't know why but the boys that I know are always xp stressed , They know how to make someone mad xD.
But I'm searching... ninja  

Angel Essayez

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:09 am
im single partialy cause im a loner crying but also cause the last relationship i was in the chick was crazy she was in love with davy jones not the actor but the character she even had a dream that she kissed him eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:25 pm
I'm single because I haven't found anyone to date. I'm also pretty much a loner. There's not much guys to choose from around here. dramallama  

Esme Eames

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:18 am
I'm not single. The only reason for that is because I found the guy of my dreams. If he wasn't with me right now, I would be single and loving it. I hate being held down by that stuff. I like my freedom. This guy excepts that.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff