Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
One day without repercautions what will you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dolix Pullo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:03 am
i would go to bank, and steal a bunch of money. then i would go to Target and buy golf club. then i would go to the homes of people i don't like, and swing away!(not harder than nessesary. i don't wanna kill anyone! xd )then i'd go to the mall and put my money to good use. then i'd go home and enjoy the fruit of my money-spending labor! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:19 am
learn how to spell repercussions!  

Kachan36

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:43 pm
I'd get a few ppl outa my life for good ^_^ Like put them on the moon or something. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:42 pm
I would why this person is asking this kind of question. Obvoisly the person you ask will something diabolical because they can get a way with it.  

Meam_Doit

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:10 pm
I'd say make love to my girlfriend but I want her to remember our first time as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:08 am
I would firs fix every lottery in the lower 48 states so that i would win them that day. Then I could buy the land I need and create a wildlife sanctuary and rehabilitation center on one half of that land, a medium log cabin home for me, a temple for worshipping the Netjeru befitting of Them, and build a sort of retreatfor those who seek religious tollerance. All of the rest of the money would be put into my savings account, so I can run everything off of the monthly interest accrude and donate some of that interest to organizations like Defenders of Wildlife, World Wildlife Foundation and the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:28 am
King Robert Silvermyst
I would firs fix every lottery in the lower 48 states so that i would win them that day. Then I could buy the land I need and create a wildlife sanctuary and rehabilitation center on one half of that land, a medium log cabin home for me, a temple for worshipping the Netjeru befitting of Them, and build a sort of retreatfor those who seek religious tollerance. All of the rest of the money would be put into my savings account, so I can run everything off of the monthly interest accrude and donate some of that interest to organizations like Defenders of Wildlife, World Wildlife Foundation and the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center.

haha sneaky, but in the end highly commendable smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:01 pm
Calypsophia
King Robert Silvermyst

Indeed razz It'd be nice if not everything needed money, but in a world wher elife is ruled over by the need for money, this would be the best way of getting the money I need without causing any real harm ^.^ A day without consequences, but that doesn't mean my concience wouldn't throw in its two cents razz  

King Robert Silvermyst

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:32 am
King Robert Silvermyst
Calypsophia
King Robert Silvermyst

Indeed razz It'd be nice if not everything needed money, but in a world wher elife is ruled over by the need for money, this would be the best way of getting the money I need without causing any real harm ^.^ A day without consequences, but that doesn't mean my concience wouldn't throw in its two cents razz

exactly. I believe I said something similar in my initial response in this thread. if I hurt someone, I would know it, and my conscious would be my own personal consequence even without repercussion from anyone else.
yours is the victimless crime, and totally beneficial to those who truly cannot help themselves in the world we made.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:15 am
Fly to America and make out with he guy who plays Henry Fitzroy on Blood ties :3

And maybe some other people...

The destruction of anything relating to HSM would also be on the list.  

-Less than Graceful-

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:59 pm
I'd hang out with my girlfriend for the entire day, but I don't think we're ready to do that yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:49 pm
I would tell my crush I loved him I'd tell all the jerks I h8 what I really think about them I'd go to the mall and do retarted but funny stuff I'd go to walmart and host a shopping cart race across the store I'd also do the lottery thing as well as break a few laws that I have always been to scared to break(maybe spray paint or egging some d-bags house)and I may try some other things and do more things but idk  

ggem3

8,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Master Azrael Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:14 pm
Yorozuya_Harujiro
I'd hang out with my girlfriend for the entire day, but I don't think we're ready to do that yet.

it says "no repercussions"...... go for it!!!!!!

i can tell you, with a day of no repercussions, doing "that" with my GF would be a big part of the day. if no repercussions, then no pregnancy!!!

then of course I'd have to beat the crap out of many ppl I've always wanted to, but always had the self control not to.

then I'd test drive the fastest car i could find on the car dealership, and floor it down the highway!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 pm
No repercussions...? Hmm where to begin well I wouldn't hold back any violent urges such as to lunge at people XD. And I would tell my crush how I feel (Rawr trying to do this on a day he would remember), and would be extremely obnoxious and give people my honest and probably cruel sounding opinions about them. I don't really want to steal anything oddly....
except perhaps I would steal delicious muffins from the cafeteria zweee!  

DarkHyacinth

Eternal Rose514

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:48 pm
Dolix Pullo
i would go to bank, and steal a bunch of money. then i would go to Target and buy golf club. then i would go to the homes of people i don't like, and swing away!(not harder than nessesary. i don't wanna kill anyone! xd )then i'd go to the mall and put my money to good use. then i'd go home and enjoy the fruit of my money-spending labor! blaugh

So, if you're going to steal something anyways, why not just steal the golf club rather than going to go through the trouble to rob a bank then buy the golf club with that money...  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff