Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon elemental warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Luke's tattoo began to glow as well and a huge earthquake came but somehow we were all teleported to the basement (ok we need to get our 2 other people so someone get 2 other people here quick and matbe one be a girl lol)

"dude where are we right now and man is it dark," luke said and for some reason he flicked his finger createing a flame

"ok that was better but weird," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:16 pm
Chase was standing right next to Luke. "Wow. that is awesome. But the flame is too small." Just then Chase's entire body lit up. "Hey. I'm a life-size night light." said Chase crossing his arms.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:20 pm
"wow dude um thats pretty lame," luke said laughing
(not trying to sound like a mean guy but we are in high school)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:22 pm
(I know)
"Jealous that I'm brighter than you." said Chase. "Ok how do I turn this off. I'm hurting my eyes."  

Mavruck

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:36 pm
"This is insane." said Jean. She looked around and started to walk but was suddenly rising up into the air. A swirl of air was under her feet helping her go up. Relizing this, Jean lands on the ground. "Ok, seriously. What the HELL is going on?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:50 pm
luke started laughing histerocally walking forward untill he ran into something (the digimon are comeing the digimon are comeing)
"ouch stupid tall people," said a talking lion thing

"what the hell are you," and when lke said that other weird creatures came up to everyone the lion to me a bird thing to jean a weird thing with wings to chase and a bug thing to rick

"we are digimon and im coronamon," said coronamon  

king zetsu13

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:45 pm
"Indeed." replied the bird Digimon. "Digimon, Digital Monsters." He looked up at Jean. "I'm Hawkmon, a pleasure to finally meet my partner." Jean blinked and then said, "Digimon? My...partner? Sweet."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:35 am
"so i guess your mine coronamon right," luke said laughing
"yep," coronamon said laughing'

"yay fun," luke said still laughing  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:22 pm
"Hi. I'm patamon. Why are you so bright?" said the weird flying digimon.
"Hi. I'm Chase. And I am just that smart. Wait...you're talking about this light. I have no clue." said Chase laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:22 pm
"Hello there, im tentomon. Im ure partner." Tentomon flew over to rick and rick was truly amazed." I..have...a bug as my partner....Cool! mrgreen "Rick felt a little pain in his hand where the tatoo is.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:35 pm
"hey do yall digimon know whats with all the crazyness thats going on around here," luke asked

"the digital world is in trouble and we came here for yall the elemental warriors luke the warrior of fire, jean the warrior of wind, chase the warrior of light, and rick the warrior of thunder but there are 2 others are already in the digital world water and earth," coronamon said feeling really smart

(ok the earth dude isnt going to show upso guess what we need a new earth and a water)

"wow that is crazy but i like it," luke said shocked  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:47 am
"Warriors? This is too crazy but cool at the same time." Jean said with an I almost-can't-believe-this-smile-and-face. "It's true and we're happy to finally meet you." said Hawkmon

Vlvid_Rais

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:13 am
"Whats wrong, rick? is somethin wrong?" Rick shrugged off." sweatdrop yeah no worries." Rick thought."What was that pain? It felt like it was gonna explode.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:10 pm
"hey guys you know we have to get back to the digital world so the oracle can teach them how to use there elemental powers and digivolve us," said coronamon screming

"ok lets go to the digital world and help some digimon i knew something was going to happin today," luke said going into a portal that just appeared out of no where and his shirt turned into a cool red one with a fire symbol on it and the watch he had on his left wrist transformed into some weird device  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:24 pm
"Yeah go ahead and ignore the giant lightbulb. I'm just fine." he said sarcastically pointing at himself.
"Ya know, you have no patients." Patamon headbutts Chase and he returns to normal.
"Thanks. Ya know, for a flying powder puff, you have a hard head." said Chase following Luke into the portal.
"You too." Patamon landed on Chase's head.
Chase walked into the portal. His shirt and gloves turned pure white with a symbol for light on them. The watch on his right wrist then morphed into a strange device.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games