• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:08 am
Stew chicken with rice and beans.

BELIZE FTW!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:34 am
Choatic-Magic
I'm Australian. I'm not sure but I would say Steak and Sausages.

We like our BBQs

yep anything a man can bbq whilst drinking a stubbie.... but that leaves out meat pies... and all the wonderful sweet things like lamingtons and anzac biscuits and pavlova.  

Areliana

Rainbow Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pieversity 200

Shenyu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:25 pm
Quote:
German: tourist view-> sauerkraut (aww, I hate the taste) and pretzels but: in my opinion it's the bread (there are so many kinds of bread here...)

I hate sauerkraut, too *bleh* (Except for my mother I know no German who actually likes it...)
In my opinion it is the potato, even if it was not European from the beginning, we eat much potatoes... boiled, mashed, as french fries, with skin, without skin, with salt... but bread does also fit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:48 am
pasta e salsa di pomodoro (pasta with tomato sauce)

ITALY BABE!! XD  

XJames-CripX

Sangues Lacrimae

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:06 pm
It's common the codfish related foods =P I'm in Portugal  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:28 am
g0th_m0nkey5682
FISH & CHIPS! YAY!
england 4laugh sweatdrop

Let's see...Take Out or Take Away Food apparently... xp
Mainly Fish & Chips though.  

Jewel Of a Monster

Sparkly Explorer

KitChenKiller

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:00 am
let me see...
the main food for china is rice, so it's rice biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:50 pm
Uh im mexican american but since no one has said anything about mexico...

Tacos...

Note: Taco Bell is the most disgusting and fake thing i have ever seen... its gross

I would say tamales but a lot of spanish speaking countries also eat tamales... they all just make them differently...  

Super-Appy-Juice

Fashionable Genius

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kasumi_Shino

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:48 pm
Lets see... In Puerto Rico would be... White rice, with beans and any kind of meat... of course if its X-mas it would have to be rice with pigeon peas (cooked together) and pork.... lots and lots of pork  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:54 am
lets see i was originally born in Ukraine so borsh would have to be it >_> i hate the stuff all it basically is is cabbage soup xp  

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Angel_Death_Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:33 pm
Well I'm Vietnamese, my nation's main diet is rice. I guess that is like China but I hope that doesn't make me sound that Vietnam is copying China sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:12 am
Shenyu
Quote:
German: tourist view-> sauerkraut (aww, I hate the taste) and pretzels but: in my opinion it's the bread (there are so many kinds of bread here...)

I hate sauerkraut, too *bleh* (Except for my mother I know no German who actually likes it...)
In my opinion it is the potato, even if it was not European from the beginning, we eat much potatoes... boiled, mashed, as french fries, with skin, without skin, with salt... but bread does also fit.

i like Sauerkraut, but i agree bread is the best one. i always notice that when i make holidays in another country.
the Currywurst "curried sausage "(best translation i could find) is also very popular.  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

ixcausexriotsx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:37 pm
The official food of Ethiopia is injera buh wett... It's kinda like flat spongy bread with sause on top... it's yummy blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:27 pm
Where i am from in the USA it is pizza and a cold beer. Other favorites are pasta(Viva Italia!), Tex Mex food, and chinese food.  

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

freestyle_skater

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:01 am
kst_crystal
CapriceNell
I guess people associate lumpia with the Philippines, so I'll just leave it at that. xD

how about "manga and bagoong"?

lumpiang ubod - it's a fresh roll!
Turon - sweet roll!
as well as singkamas and bagoong! -bagoong are spiced and preserved baby shrimps
dirty ice cream - it's called dirty because the ice cream cart goes around the streets therefore the one who serves ice cream is sweating biggrin but it's best ice cream anyway
balot - an egg that contains an embryo of a duck, solid deformed egg yolk and hard egg white
adidas - yeah, associating with the shoe brand, but, this is chicken feet that we eat  
"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff