Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:42 pm
MyNameIsTragic
soccer_kitty73
MyNameIsTragic

Not really, I don't think so, as long as you can pronounce seperate syllables I think.

I hope it doesn't...so far, with what I have learned [which isnt much since i can't find my mp3 player] I can pronounce the words pretty good...i just have my accent which makes me say it a lot faster than it teaches

Then that's good, I suppose. I never heard you speak because I don't know you in real life, sorry, but it should be okay. Some people in my class have accents too and can't help but use them. In one of my classes, someone even has an English accent.

yeah, I think I'm ok with it because I grew up in California for a few years then came here so I talk odd at times. But thats me, and I think I'll be able to catch on if I hear someone speak japanese enough  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:44 pm
soccer_kitty73
MyNameIsTragic
soccer_kitty73
MyNameIsTragic

Not really, I don't think so, as long as you can pronounce seperate syllables I think.

I hope it doesn't...so far, with what I have learned [which isnt much since i can't find my mp3 player] I can pronounce the words pretty good...i just have my accent which makes me say it a lot faster than it teaches

Then that's good, I suppose. I never heard you speak because I don't know you in real life, sorry, but it should be okay. Some people in my class have accents too and can't help but use them. In one of my classes, someone even has an English accent.

yeah, I think I'm ok with it because I grew up in California for a few years then came here so I talk odd at times. But thats me, and I think I'll be able to catch on if I hear someone speak japanese enough

yeah, and hey I live in CA too. Its kinda easy for me 'cause I'm asian and already have such an asain accent  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:19 pm
MyNameIsTragic
soccer_kitty73
MyNameIsTragic
soccer_kitty73
MyNameIsTragic

yeah, and hey I live in CA too. Its kinda easy for me 'cause I'm asian and already have such an asain accent

I used to live in San Diego

and your lucky. I wish I was asian  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:40 pm
i speak Japanese to! its so fun me and my best friend speak it to each other all the time so we have secret conversations! ninja ninja  

We The Forgotten

Predestined Huntress

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:51 pm
soccer_kitty73
MyNameIsTragic
soccer_kitty73
MyNameIsTragic
soccer_kitty73
MyNameIsTragic

I used to live in San Diego

and your lucky. I wish I was asian

I like being asian, but then sometimes I wish i could be some other nationality. It's hard to be an asain girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:54 pm
tasogare tenshi
i speak Japanese to! its so fun me and my best friend speak it to each other all the time so we have secret conversations! ninja ninja

Yeah, my friends and I too, we even curse about people in Japanese. Calling them: baita, yarichin, okama and much more. biggrin biggrin  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

OtterOnFire

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:28 pm
im just starting to learn Japanese and im not very good so thanks for the help biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:29 pm
Well I have to finish learning Japanese on my own cause my teacher is leaving but the good thing is is that I could understand some of what you guys were speaking. I just need to keep at it. I'm determined to. If any of you would like to help me learn let me know through pm.

Arigatou

~Buwie  

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

Furude Hanyuu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:54 am
boy_from_konoha_village
OMG!!!you have to make the second lesson!!

i have an idea! make it about numbers!i mean the numbers from 1-50,how to say:i'm 15 years old..what time is it....or things like that....i hope my idea helped you!

ah if your wondering how to count to 50 in japanese i can tell you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:11 pm
boy_from_konoha_village
OMG!!!you have to make the second lesson!!

i have an idea! make it about numbers!i mean the numbers from 1-50,how to say:i'm 15 years old..what time is it....or things like that....i hope my idea helped you!

I'm 15 years old
Watashi wa juugosai desu.What time is it?
Nanji desu ka?  

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

fading_clover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:30 pm
ohh ive always wanted 2 learn japanese!!~~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:44 pm
This is really cool! >w  

teddehguru

5,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100

simply vanille

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 pm
Wahhhhhhhhhhh DDDD:

I left my book/lettering pooh-bear sheet at home when I moved, so now I forgot a lot of my Hirigana > > ;;

]: Oh well, get working~ I'd like to be able to say at least a few things when I go to Japan next year~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:45 pm

Hm, I know about half
my hirigana now~ should
I start learning to talk yet?

simply vanille

Rainabow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:43 pm
Umm...didn't you get this from another website?
B'cuz I'm learning from that one and it's exactly the same as yours, besides "RainBow-desu" things.  
"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff