Nadian's Trading Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:20 pm
I'd like a:

Adamant Torchic that knows Crush Claw (egged on with zangoose)

i dont have many legendaries but i'm sure i can scrounge something up....

FC in sig

edit:
Oh yeah i almost forgot - i porbably wont be able to pick it up except on a weekday ((mondays wednesdays, and fridays are my best chances))
and as for gender - dont care

but, more about gender - if it's male, could you nick-name it 'Rekka'?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:43 pm
@Werewolf: Jirachi is simple enough since they're already there, but Mew will not be legit. Are you sure you want this? (Cost will be nothing because Jirachis are plentiful and Mew won't be legit. Trade whatever you want, even two Bidoofs!)

@Aww Heck: Sounds like a simple enough breeding project. You won't have to trade anything big or scarce. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

Ragnius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:00 pm
K, thank you, Nadian - btw i already put you into my Pal-pad

just PM me to let me know when its ready okay?

((i cant wi-fi today at all, sorry, but that allows you time to breed it))

again, Thank you muchly!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:24 pm
i'm baaack
Ok if you could (when ever you want) obtain a mewtwo, celebi, manaphy, and a mew
just tell me what i have to trade. and yes i know two of the pokemon are not legit and i can give a pretty good pokemon for the pokemon if needed  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:50 pm
Insane King Wasabi
i'm baaack
Ok if you could (when ever you want) obtain a mewtwo, celebi, manaphy, and a mew
just tell me what i have to trade. and yes i know two of the pokemon are not legit and i can give a pretty good pokemon for the pokemon if needed

Unfortunately, I will not be able to take care of Manaphy for you unless I decide I need to reset one of my games sometime soon. I've been trying to hold off on resetting my Diamond / Pearl games until after the Darkrai event.

Mewtwo would be obtained, legit, from FireRed. I could actually start working on that tonight, if I wanted, but it could be a troublesome capture.

Celebi will be completely non-legit. I will have to capture him using a Wild Pokemon Modifier.

Manaphy will have to be semi-legit, obtained using a cheat code to activate the Pokemon Ranger Mystery Gift event. Unfortunately, I cannot take care of this until sometime after the Darkrai event.

Mew will be semi-legit, obtained using a cheat code to obtain the Old Sea Chart in Pokemon Emerald.

As far as orders go, this one is incredibly time consuming. I'm not sure if I feel motivated to attempt that much work right off the bat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:41 pm
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi
i'm baaack

Unfortunately, I will not be able to take care of Manaphy for you unless I decide I need to reset one of my games sometime soon. I've been trying to hold off on resetting my Diamond / Pearl games until after the Darkrai event.

Mewtwo would be obtained, legit, from FireRed. I could actually start working on that tonight, if I wanted, but it could be a troublesome capture.

Celebi will be completely non-legit. I will have to capture him using a Wild Pokemon Modifier.

Manaphy will have to be semi-legit, obtained using a cheat code to activate the Pokemon Ranger Mystery Gift event. Unfortunately, I cannot take care of this until sometime after the Darkrai event.

Mew will be semi-legit, obtained using a cheat code to obtain the Old Sea Chart in Pokemon Emerald.

As far as orders go, this one is incredibly time consuming. I'm not sure if I feel motivated to attempt that much work right off the bat.

thats fine i can wait. i can trade a lvl 100 salamence/tyrannitar for two i almost have a second legit lvl 100 dialga too if you want that too.  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Insane King Wasabi
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi
i'm baaack

thats fine i can wait. i can trade a lvl 100 salamence/tyrannitar for two i almost have a second legit lvl 100 dialga too if you want that too.

The phrase "Level 100 _____" has little to no value to me. Any pokemon of my own that are intentionally trained to level 100 are done so for the purposes of not being out-classed by a n00b that won't take advantage of the force-to level 50 / level 100 options.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:25 pm
User Image

Nadian, Are you cereal?
((My word for serious))
Well I'd feel bad, would you at least take a Bidoof with a life orb? I don't use it. I can't take a Mew and a Jirachi for basically nothing.

That's exactly what I am.

Maji De Hikari

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:43 pm
-Werewolf7567-
User Image

Nadian, Are you cereal?
((My word for serious))
Well I'd feel bad, would you at least take a Bidoof with a life orb? I don't use it. I can't take a Mew and a Jirachi for basically nothing.

Yeah, I'm serious. The Mew might take a little bit of work to get, but it's not like it'll be a legit Mew. Remember, that lowers the value. In addition, I'll be able to catch it soon because I now need to restart my Emerald game in order to obtain my Latias. This means I will be moving all of my valuable items out of the game, which I'd need to do prior to cheating anyways.

In the case of Jirachi, it's the fact that I've got so many that it's not as valuable a trade.

I would consider a Life Orb to be more rare than both of these pokemon because you only get 1 per game and they are insanely useful in combat. I will leave the choice up to you, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:52 am
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi
Nadian
Insane King Wasabi
i'm baaack

The phrase "Level 100 _____" has little to no value to me. Any pokemon of my own that are intentionally trained to level 100 are done so for the purposes of not being out-classed by a n00b that won't take advantage of the force-to level 50 / level 100 options.

ok i have 50's too but there ev trained for the battle tower  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Maji De Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:35 pm
Nadian
-Werewolf7567-
User Image

Nadian, Are you cereal?
((My word for serious))

Yeah, I'm serious. The Mew might take a little bit of work to get, but it's not like it'll be a legit Mew. Remember, that lowers the value. In addition, I'll be able to catch it soon because I now need to restart my Emerald game in order to obtain my Latias. This means I will be moving all of my valuable items out of the game, which I'd need to do prior to cheating anyways.

In the case of Jirachi, it's the fact that I've got so many that it's not as valuable a trade.

I would consider a Life Orb to be more rare than both of these pokemon because you only get 1 per game and they are insanely useful in combat. I will leave the choice up to you, I suppose.
User Image

Well first, I'll say that I don't think you need a cheat code to unlock Manaphy for Pokemon Ranger, My friend got it legit and without an event. It just took her awhile, and Wasabi, I could get you a Manaphy, but it might take a while I've got a Phione but I don't think it can breed...

Nadian, If you say so, but I'll at least give you a Wooper, I really don't need it. And as for my friend-code, it's in my siggy. (I'm pretty sure) And I'll add yours ASAP.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:34 pm
-Werewolf7567-
Nadian
-Werewolf7567-
User Image

Nadian, Are you cereal?
((My word for serious))

User Image

Well first, I'll say that I don't think you need a cheat code to unlock Manaphy for Pokemon Ranger, My friend got it legit and without an event. It just took her awhile, and Wasabi, I could get you a Manaphy, but it might take a while I've got a Phione but I don't think it can breed...

Nadian, If you say so, but I'll at least give you a Wooper, I really don't need it. And as for my friend-code, it's in my siggy. (I'm pretty sure) And I'll add yours ASAP.

The problem with obtaining Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger is that erasing all your data apparently doesn't allow you to obtain it again. It really, really is a one time only thing. That means that any Manaphy I obtain by playing through that game will be more valuable than something I'd prefer to trade.

I'm currently working on finishing things up in my Pokemon Emerald game. After I've sucked it dry of all its good items (which could take a while) I'll be ready to capture a Mew. Hopefully I won't be too busy tomorrow or I'll finish tonight. No promises.  

Nadian
Crew

Maji De Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:16 am
User Image

That's fine.
Just tell me when you get Mew, I added you in the pal pad and I'm ready when you are. ^-^

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:54 am
-Werewolf7567-
User Image

That's fine.
Just tell me when you get Mew, I added you in the pal pad and I'm ready when you are. ^-^

Your Mew and your Jirachi are ready. Now we just need to find a time when we can trade.

I probably won't be home for another 8 hours.  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:19 pm
Someone really ought to post in this again to get it back up to the front.
and maybe update the fact that You can get legit mews now.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff