Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eskimikan Pie

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:54 pm
I have plenty of bi friends, and you know what, I find them better people to hang out with than straight friends, cause they have more tolerance for people. I learn a lot from them, don't change who you are, it will only kill you in the end.

I'm not getting in any religious stuff here, but that's my two cents.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:15 am
Eskimo of Doom
I have plenty of bi friends, and you know what, I find them better people to hang out with than straight friends, cause they have more tolerance for people. I learn a lot from them, don't change who you are, it will only kill you in the end.

Aw thxs I really apprecate that-hugs-  

hazel843

hazel843

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:21 am
osirisgurl
Jackalope2
osirisgurl
shani26

Does your mom and dad are really religious?
cuz religous mom and dad are suck more then non religous mom and dad. Religous poeple have to much rules.

u got meh rlly pissed off. both of meh parents r religous and so am I. Iknw meh parents r a little strickter but its becuz they luv meh. u knw wat just cuz the few religous parents u have met are strick doesnt mean u can judge everyone. next time make sure u knw everythin b4 u start sayin bunches of lies and crap.

Try to be a little kinder and courteous in your posts perhaps? We're here to give advice after all, not put people down. We've all got different opinions of things and respecting them is the best thing that we can do.

Acceptance and respect are what these things boil down to really. When you hear a different point of view, try to learn something from it and use it to better yourself.

Another bit of advice that comes from the Japanese actually: People are not necessarily homosexual or bisexual. It's the actual acts that are.

i will. i wasnt actually tryin to tear any one down but when u say bad things bout meh family or friends i get meh rlly upset. she said tat all religous parents are mean and stuff. meh parents r religous and everythin so yeah. in meh mind she said bad things bout meh parents even if she wasnt tryin to. im just sayin learn the facts 1st. im not upset she is bi. meh sis is bi and i dont hate her. yes im a little dissaointed and all but still.

Hey sorry if u though that I was dissing ur parents, its just that my dad is strict and he's the one I based my thoughs on, now he is strict, if u knew him u would understand. i'm not saying that hes bad, he's just very stressed out  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:46 pm
hazel843
osirisgurl
Jackalope2
osirisgurl
shani26

cuz religous mom and dad are suck more then non religous mom and dad. Religous poeple have to much rules.

u got meh rlly pissed off. both of meh parents r religous and so am I. Iknw meh parents r a little strickter but its becuz they luv meh. u knw wat just cuz the few religous parents u have met are strick doesnt mean u can judge everyone. next time make sure u knw everythin b4 u start sayin bunches of lies and crap.

Try to be a little kinder and courteous in your posts perhaps? We're here to give advice after all, not put people down. We've all got different opinions of things and respecting them is the best thing that we can do.

Acceptance and respect are what these things boil down to really. When you hear a different point of view, try to learn something from it and use it to better yourself.

Another bit of advice that comes from the Japanese actually: People are not necessarily homosexual or bisexual. It's the actual acts that are.

i will. i wasnt actually tryin to tear any one down but when u say bad things bout meh family or friends i get meh rlly upset. she said tat all religous parents are mean and stuff. meh parents r religous and everythin so yeah. in meh mind she said bad things bout meh parents even if she wasnt tryin to. im just sayin learn the facts 1st. im not upset she is bi. meh sis is bi and i dont hate her. yes im a little dissaointed and all but still.

Hey sorry if u though that I was dissing ur parents, its just that my dad is strict and he's the one I based my thoughs on, now he is strict, if u knew him u would understand. i'm not saying that hes bad, he's just very stressed out

Mybe you can help your dad by sending him to do a massage, on a regular basic.  

shani26

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:27 pm
hazel843
osirisgurl
Jackalope2
osirisgurl
shani26

srry 4 taking offense and its okay.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:39 pm
hazel843
Eskimo of Doom

Aw thxs I really apprecate that-hugs-

*hugs back* ^_^  

Eskimikan Pie

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saireena

O.G. Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:01 pm
dont worry your not going to hell. why sohuld a persons sexual preferences matter?
my best friends gay and it dosnt bothor me at all  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:06 pm
About the whole "you go to hell" thing, that's not right. That's like saying that if you change your hair color, in other words become different, your parents won't love you. It's a stupid belif. yeah, the bible may say it's wrong, but God gave us free will. It's kinda backwards.

My advice to you is this: be true to yourself. Your opinion of you is the only one that matters. And I know that parents' thought mean a lot, but most likely they will accept you for who you are.  

Pesca

aszhaan_infinity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:03 pm
im bi myself and im not freaking out cuz pple say that god loves u 4 who u r, not 4 wut u like
we r his "creations" and if the bible you hav says that we go to hell 4 it, then that wasnt the ORIGINAL bible  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:34 pm
God's In His Heaven...
well on the note of the going to hell, I say we live in hell, so theres no way we can truly go to it XP.

okay, if your family truly loves you then you should be able to tell them no matter what, and remember that no matter how they react there always gonna be there for you *even if they dont call or talk with you just remember your father/mother will have picked up the phone a half dozen times a day inorder to call* so If I was you Id come out to your parents *when your ready* and never before. when I told my parents about my Bi-ness I thought they would freak, kick me out, and disown me, however instead they acted like I never said anything, and life continued as normal so remember they might pretend like they dont know, but deep down they will love you no matter what you are.
...All's Right With The World" NERV

XThe PumpkingX

kuro_itonami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:00 pm
Your parents will always be mad about something. One day you will move out and you will be on your own and make your own decisions. I am a lesbian my whole family and all my friends know about it and no one really cares. My 1 sister is Christian and my other sister is Catholic. My brother is atheist, I'm really not sure if my dad believes in anything, my mom is a mix of religions mostly wicca and I'm agnostic.

If they really love you they will accept you. Give them time to adjust to it though. Don't expect them to be happy about it. Parents want their kids lives to be easy and being bi or gay is not the easiest path. It took my parents a bit to adjust but they are fine with it and my mom tells more people about it then me now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:21 pm
if thats the case then i'm going to hell. (though i dont believe in hell) i'm actully engaged (to a man) and i have a girlfriend too. and my girlfriend has a boyfriend. and we all know about eachother. i guess we are all doomed then huh? i say you do what you think feels right. it doenst matter what anyone else thinks. i have so many things my parents hate about me, my tattoos, my pierces, my girlfriend, be being pagan...the list goes on. but they still love me. yea, i get this long speech from my dad everytime i see him, but it's not about me being bi, it's about the way i look. my mom is a hardcore christan, but she still accepts me for who i am. not to say she's happy with it, but she accepts it. in fact she's actully buying me a new truck this week cause my thunderbird is about dead and i'm needing a new car while i rebuild it. we just have to sell our POS van and give her what we sell it for. so she cant hate me that bad can she? your parents will come around like mine did. at first they freaked and tried to talk me out of it, but they are ok with it. maybe they just need time. one thing i have always said and always believed in is this, "i wont change for anyone, if they dont like it, then they dont have to look". it's that simple to me. if someone doenst like me for who i am, they they really arent my friend. i hope it gets better for you. and i'm sure it will. heart  

Arcadia Wolfe

Chii_Asakura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:25 am
Hybridblake II
Christianity says that if your gay you go to hell
It also says if you"
Lie
Cheat
Steal
Swear
A whole lotta other stuff

You go to hell
But it also says if your a christian you go to heaven
So if your a christian it doesnt really matter.

User Image User Image
User Image

Wow... just... wow................. burning_eyes

So, you go to hell for doing all this, but because you're Christian, you just go to Heaven anyways... wtf? Religion is a very ******** up thing... and quite annoying at some points.

If you believe you're going to hell, then yes, that's where you're going. Religion is a believe thing. Your father and mother do not run your life, you do. If you want to be bi, who are they to say anything? As long as you're happy. I'm sure until you turn eighteen, they are still "in charge" of you, but seriously, it's your life. You should be happy.

Worse comes to worse, you keep it a secret until you find your partner. Bi means you go both ways. So, you still have 50% chance of falling for a male... so, don't give up hope wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:43 pm
alright one of my friends is Christan and she says that its not a full religion besides u cant help who u fall in love with. I dont really know about this religion i fact i have my beliefs but i dont have a religion so i dont know. DONT HURT ME!  

SasukeXSuigetsuXAnna

Kyakume

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:00 am
Live life the way you feel. You're parents say you'll go to hell (I don't believe in a hell), and they are Christian (I suppose you are as well?), but no where in the Bible does it say so. It is said that we are created in His image, and that He loves all of His children..... so technically, won't that mean He is homosexual?

IDK if you use the King James Version bible, but it's named after a homosexual King. Hah, bet ya didn't know that.

Anyway, I'm just taking things from your religion to show it's not wrong to be homosexual. I'm not Christian, but I used to be (I converted to Wiccan. More freedom). There is a rule saying man cannot lie with another man, but what about my above statements? Majority rules.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff