Submit

Kirosu

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:59 pm
Lord hank the tank 2
my fav pokemon has allways been typhlosion i still remember when gold and silver came out and i saw cyndaquil and i said that my pokemon lol ^^

CYNDAQUIL!!!! WHEEEEE!!! I <<<<33333333 Cyndaquil... because its adorable and it evolves into TYPHLOSION! Its only the best!!!....

but... Bulbasaur is still #1 (literally) Bulbasaur was the best untill Cyndaquil came along ninja  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:05 pm
ninetails and pikachu. ninetails is majestic and a fire type. Pikachu is just so cute!  

zadoline

06supergal

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:11 am
my fav is jiggalie puff ,i think thats how u spell it confused lol i like it because it sounds so pretty when it sings and its so cute ,also it has bad manners at times 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:32 am
i like eevee, coz of all of its evolutions.
kyogre, because it is awesome
and best of all the classic pikachu razz razz razz razz  

Peacher94

dap tones

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:54 am
Delibird has been my favorite since silver and gold. it's awkwardly amazing.
But if pokemon only stayed with one generation my fav would be gloom : D  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:11 pm
Come on! I am so SICK of Pikachu! That thing is SOOO overrated! Have you looked at its defense stat? It's not so good! Not that strength is all that matters, but still....I know Pikachu is cute and all, but looking at it all the time....
(It's just my opinion though, so don't get mad at me if you don't agree at all. I know a lot of you really love Pikachu. I think Pichu is the greatest!)
Anyway, I like Flareon. It's the cutest Eevee form. Jolteon is the coolest looking Eevee form. I like most fire types, because I think that fire types have the best looking pokemon of all.  

Princess Whisper

1,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Voter 0

xXx-PaNcAkEz-xXx

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:36 pm
Lugia is my all-time favorite pokemon since i seen pokemin 2000 lugia has too be my favorite  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:43 am
heart Charzard, I was once a charzared for Halloween^^, I also like Cindaquill and Turtwig a lot, they are my PMD2 team^^  

Lumi Marie

non liar

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:07 pm
Ditto is my favorite pokemon cause it can tranform into anything... smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:03 pm
Typlosion and evolutions before that. The reason? Fire pokemon are flippin sweet( Ha Ha Napoleon Dynamite ) and because Cyndaquil was my first starter pokemon in my first Pokemon game. Go Silver!!!  

Asian Pancakes

Dapper Genius

Shadovvstar

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:57 pm
My favorite pokemon has to be Umbreon. Looks awesome, and is an excellent wall/team supporter.

Second favorite, would be Lucario (awesomeness, also Reversaler Lucario owns), and third favorite is Pikachu (due to cuteness/him being my main in SSBM and SSBB. But no one can resist the cuteness. 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:17 am
Ame no Tenshi

Eevee because it can evolve into so many different things...

And Mew. Because Mew is uber adorable.

yesh! and also pichu.. he's just sooo cute! blaugh  

Anything but sweet

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:23 am
I have a lot of favourites... Mudkip (and its evolutionary line; Swampert PWNS), Pikachu (more for cuteness than usefulness), Meowth, Jigglypuff (again more for cuteness than usefulness), Gyarados, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Seel (and Dewgong), Farfetch'd just because the swinging leek thing amuses the heck out of me, Vulpix (and Ninetails), Eevee (and Umbreon or Flareon), Swellow, Blastoise, Skitty (again mostly cuteness), Kadabra, and probably some others I can't think of at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ Mudkip for the win!
>:3
}User Image

User ImageUser Image  

TillxGone

Dangerous Lover

Raxmivn Hoshijin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:06 pm
I've got a lot of pokemon i like, there's Suicune cause it just looks so majestic and beautiful plus its a water type! biggrin Then i also like Lucario, common its a kick a** pokemon. Then Articuno for the same reasons as Suicune only it's an ice type. Garchomp is also really cool and powerful too.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff