Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
"Why Not" Name your first rare colored pokemon here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaxieWest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:18 pm
my first shiny was in crystal a shiny igglybuff from the daycare man but now the battery's dead............ crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:47 pm
I don't remember if I've ever gotten any shinies from the old games, but I do remember the ones I've gotten from the newer ones.

My first (I think) Shiny Linoone - Ruby version. Sadly, I restarted that particular game and now it's gone. crying

Others that followed (can't remember the order)
Shiny Sandshrew (now a Sandslash - it's so awesome with it's red spikes instead of brown xd ) - Ruby/Emereld, can't remember which
Shiny Exeggcute (now an Exeggutor) - FireRed, caught in the Safari Zone
Shiny Kricketune - Diamond  

Illefyia

Hatsukoi07

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:58 am
My first was a shiny chinchou in Pokemon Crystal. I fished it up right before leaving on the boat to Kanto mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:37 am
Hmmm... it was a purple cyndaquil in Silver that was my first. It even surprised me more since it came from a egg. xd
However, in the more recent games it has been a blue-nosed diglett. 3nodding  

Chaotix Bluix

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:16 pm
My first shiny (other than the red Gyarados from Gold, which is at Lv. 100 right now) is a Machop (probably from Gold, too)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:52 am
Besides the Red Gyrados, it was Graveller from Gold! I was a little spooked out at first, 'cos I didn't know why it glittered xd  

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Illefyia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:24 pm
Illefyia
I don't remember if I've ever gotten any shinies from the old games, but I do remember the ones I've gotten from the newer ones.

My first (I think) Shiny Linoone - Ruby version. Sadly, I restarted that particular game and now it's gone. crying

Others that followed (can't remember the order)
Shiny Sandshrew (now a Sandslash - it's so awesome with it's red spikes instead of brown xd ) - Ruby/Emereld, can't remember which
Shiny Exeggcute (now an Exeggutor) - FireRed, caught in the Safari Zone
Shiny Kricketune - Diamond

Oop, chalk another one up for me! I just caught a shiny Gligar a couple of days ago on my Diamond game. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:15 pm
My first was a tentacool in diamond...it had green eyes..but since it was just a tentacool I traded it. I have a shiny mew, raikou, and deoxys...though I doubt they are legit...I also have a shiny latias but it's id is 00000 with original trainer name 4ofJuly so I doubt its legit either. Still legit or not I still like em.  

gemenii2188

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500

Yukinojo14

Dangerous Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:05 am
I once caught an oddish that was all green...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:39 pm
My first wasn't Red Gyrados, it was a Red trimmed shiny Scyther I found in the Bug park in Gold version near the start of the game, then my game got pawned, mommy stole it DX  

Im_a_talking_Dog

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Viridianwinds

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:58 pm
My first shinies besides Gyarados was a Shiny Butterfree and a Shiny Voltorb. Weird how I found the Butterfree near the Lake of Rage, where Gyarados was. Right after that, I flew to hometown and surfed to Kanto region. Flew to Cerulean and Surfed to the Power Plant, and first pokemon encountered was a blue Voltorb. Explained alittle too much, heh?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:05 pm
well my first (and only so far) is an exploud thats pink and its name is Puk-Puk  

the_Ub0A_monkey

Spooky Specter

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Esora2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:02 pm
My first shiny was a zubat on silver, but I had no idea what it was really so I knocked it out. Then the red gyarados, of course. Then I ran into another shiny zubat (what are the odds?!) and caught it. It is now a pink crobat named Kiki.

On sapphire, I only caught a shiny tentacool, but I never used him yet.

Another time on Silver, I let a kid hold my gameboy and she ran into a shiny pokemon. I never got to see it, and when I told her to give it back, she knocked it out before I could see it. I should have smacked her...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:46 pm
I guess red gyarados goes without saying, So it'ld be a green mankey o.o I named it after my dad... can't remember why  

Ursano

Erdbeeregerechtigkeit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:28 am
My first besides RG was my baby Torchic. He name is Miko but he's all grown up now with lots of little children. crying  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff