Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Continuing to get everything. (suggestions on team building) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the plan on completing data for the Sinnoh Dex before working on the national Dex, absurd?
  Or just well planned?
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:51 am
Nadian
Alright, I've got Gible and Dratini ready for you so now we just need to figure out when to trade.

Also, good news, I've already got Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo for you. As soon as you're done with one of those fellas, they're yours! smile

As an added bonus, I was considering throwing a couple of the extra items from this play-through on your legendaries (in other words, you'd receive these items.) In particular...

-Both leftovers
-The EXP Share
-An evolution-inducing item (I assumed Moonstone, but would you prefer something else?)

Thoughts?
hmm, Well, I don't care much what you send. If it can be found in the underground, I'll get quite a few eventually.
Sometime today when you get back from work?
I should be on for most of the evening and went to the Safari zone + route above Solaceon town + Bred so that I'd get to 12 pokemon.
I'll remember to take the Dratini and Garchomp as priority. but since I don't have all of the badges, I'll need to be a little careful how fast I train them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:41 am
I have teddiursas from a breeding project of mine. I could get you a potentially good egg, or a definitely good teddiursa.  

Jshin

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:54 am
Jshin
I have teddiursas from a breeding project of mine. I could get you a potentially good egg, or a definitely good teddiursa.
I prefer eggs.
If I'm traded a nonlegendary pokemon I'll breed myself one. If I'm traded a egg I'll hatch the egg.

It matters not whether I get an egg or an actual pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:49 pm
3 levels to Garchomp, 24 levels to Dragonite.
The reason I'm training so slowly. (well, the other being that I'm not facing any trainers doing this, and I haven't gotten to any routes that have pokemon beyond level 28....) is that I'm also evolving a bunch of other pokemon that need, well, evolving to complete the Sinnoh/National dex. Which, the two numbers (Seen and obtained that is) are going to get closer and closer to the same number and will be the same number (150) when I start facing the elite four.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:12 pm
wellwisher
3 levels to Garchomp, 24 levels to Dragonite.
The reason I'm training so slowly. (well, the other being that I'm not facing any trainers doing this, and I haven't gotten to any routes that have pokemon beyond level 28....) is that I'm also evolving a bunch of other pokemon that need, well, evolving to complete the Sinnoh/National dex. Which, the two numbers (Seen and obtained that is) are going to get closer and closer to the same number and will be the same number (150) when I start facing the elite four.

The G1 legendaries are ready save for the fact that they haven't been migrated to the 4th gen yet. I was planning on getting ready to play through Pokemon Emerald tonight so that I could obtain the G3 legendaries over the weekend. (Friday or Saturday, in particular.)

The hope was that I'd have both ready for you before we did any trading, but if you want Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo earlier, let me know. I'll migrate them up and be ready to trade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:22 pm
Nadian
The G1 legendaries are ready save for the fact that they haven't been migrated to the 4th gen yet. I was planning on getting ready to play through Pokemon Emerald tonight so that I could obtain the G3 legendaries over the weekend. (Friday or Saturday, in particular.)

The hope was that I'd have both ready for you before we did any trading, but if you want Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo earlier, let me know. I'll migrate them up and be ready to trade.
I was planning on getting both of the pokemon ready right away, so that way, we'd be able to trade all 12 in one (well two) go.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:46 pm
I'm going to bed, Info on how far I am on Nadian's job given to me.
Garchomp level 48.
Dragonair level 42.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:13 pm
wellwisher
I'm going to bed, Info on how far I am on Nadian's job given to me.
Garchomp level 48.
Dragonair level 42.

Okay, my update as well, then.

Once I'm done transferring pokemon back into Emerald, I'll be ready to blast through. I'm on schedule to be finished Friday or Saturday. (Presumably I will only be able to do so much playing tomorrow.)  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:20 pm
Hmm, with 5 gym badges, I cannot control pokemon over level 50. This, may throw a wrench in my plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:07 pm
wellwisher
Hmm, with 5 gym badges, I cannot control pokemon over level 50. This, may throw a wrench in my plan.

Can't control pokemon that are over level 50 unless you're the OT. 3nodding

How close is Dragonair to evolving? I can probably tolerate giving him up to five Rare Candies to finish the evolution.

Pokemon Emerald update: 6 badges acquired, currently taking a breather. Saved in the Team Magma base.  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:28 pm
Nadian
Can't control pokemon that are over level 50 unless you're the OT. 3nodding

How close is Dragonair to evolving? I can probably tolerate giving him up to five Rare Candies to finish the evolution.

Pokemon Emerald update: 6 badges acquired, currently taking a breather. Saved in the Team Magma base.
he's further along then that.
Just because I can't control him doesnt mean I don't use him in battles.
He's about level 53 right now, and I'm getting him to level 54 right now.
worst case, I give him some rare candies, because I never use them for anything anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:31 pm
Never mind, I've got the Dragonite, Garchomp, and enough spare pokemon for trading. (I hope you like Wooper and Maril....)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:23 pm
Done! Hurray! blaugh

I've also decided on the 12 items to give you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:18 pm
Updated sort of.
if anyone has any evolution stones, spare soothe bells, evolution items, I'm interested. but not in the market at the current moment.
Oh, I'm also looking for 3 more leftovers, I'm a greedy person.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:30 pm
wellwisher
Updated sort of.
if anyone has any evolution stones, spare soothe bells, evolution items, I'm interested. but not in the market at the current moment.
Oh, I'm also looking for 3 more leftovers, I'm a greedy person.

Are you wanting a total of 6? (There is one you can find in-game after obtaining the National Dex.)  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff