Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Twilight Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargallrevived

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:46 am
i read the books and liked them. but ever scence my whole school has read them im so sick of it i wish i had never read it! twilight perfume, twilight shirt, the movie. uhhh just stop talking about it already!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:45 am
*flame/insult/troll* Yeah.. I hate the series just because of the retarded mindless fanbase. I haven't even read it nor do I want to. But, from what I hear about it. It sounds like the 'vampires' in there are making a mockery of real vampires by being 'sparkly' and all that bull. My opinion of the 'sparkly vampires' is this: "They are the Richard Simmons of vampires."

End of story.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethrawl

SP3C7RUM

Durem Genius

13,450 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 pm
stargallrevived
i read the books and liked them. but ever scence my whole school has read them im so sick of it i wish i had never read it! twilight perfume, twilight shirt, the movie. uhhh just stop talking about it already!

I agree! People have got to stop obsessing over it. I could puke Twilight...but I don't think I want to.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:35 am
Dude, I know I said I couldn't stop, but I surely can now. It's getting really, really, REALLY old. D:  

__deactivated24601

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Decorus Lupus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Descending, I’m spinning
Lost all defense
How could you swallow me again?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
And then she said:
I don't like it. I read Twilight for my best friend because she loves it, and that's it. My mum forced me to watch the movie... XD
I didn't like it before I read it, because so many people at my school who were Twilight fans started bashing Harry Potter. I mean WTH? They have zero in common, save for Rob playing Cedric and the one vampire in Harry Potter. It wouldn't bother me so much if the psycho fangirls at my school would stop dragging my favourite series into it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken back to the sidewalk where we met
And carved out our names
Do you remember that?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:56 pm
i love twilight!  

Live_Laugh_Candy

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:46 pm
I like twilight... but I dont like it enough that I buy like, underwear that say "reserved for Edward Cullen"... cause thats just crazy... only anime fangirls can do that!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:42 pm
Is it true that Stephenie Meyer hasn't read a vampire book nor seen a vampire movie besides her own? 'Cause if that's true, it's obvious she hasn't. Vampires don't sparkle. You don't let someone tell you that they sneak into your room at night to watch you sleep and take it as a compliment! And you don't try to get ourself killed just because your sister (who is jealous of your girlfriend) told you that Bella (who you've known for a few months or less) went cliffdiving and the werewolf picked up the phone and said "At the funeral."

For one, Jacob's a werewolf. Wouldn't you check to see if he wasn't lying before going to kill yourself? For being alive for almost a hundred years, Eddie makes very rash decisions.

Secondly, Bella is a Mary-Sue and a self-insert. She makes me sick! Not only does she look like SMeyer, but she's 'perfect'. And somebody better go count how many times 'dazzling' or forms of that word were used...

The fanbase gets violent at my school when you bash it, too. I swear, I've almost gotten slapped so many times! It's better to just keep my mouth shut.

Okay, done ranting. Sorry guys.  

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

Psychotic-Mayhem

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:35 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Is it true that Stephenie Meyer hasn't read a vampire book nor seen a vampire movie besides her own? 'Cause if that's true, it's obvious she hasn't. Vampires don't sparkle. You don't let someone tell you that they sneak into your room at night to watch you sleep and take it as a compliment! And you don't try to get ourself killed just because your sister (who is jealous of your girlfriend) told you that Bella (who you've known for a few months or less) went cliffdiving and the werewolf picked up the phone and said "At the funeral."

For one, Jacob's a werewolf. Wouldn't you check to see if he wasn't lying before going to kill yourself? For being alive for almost a hundred years, Eddie makes very rash decisions.

Secondly, Bella is a Mary-Sue and a self-insert. She makes me sick! Not only does she look like SMeyer, but she's 'perfect'. And somebody better go count how many times 'dazzling' or forms of that word were used...

The fanbase gets violent at my school when you bash it, too. I swear, I've almost gotten slapped so many times! It's better to just keep my mouth shut.

Okay, done ranting. Sorry guys.

I completely agree with you.
I read the books and I liked them but I don't get the fangirls. Its like they stopped reading anything decent after the Twilight series. Come on people there are better vampire book out there!!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:29 pm
Ino_-_Yamanaka
Number 1: Vampires are NOT real and there is ABSOLUTELY NO POSSIBILITY that you could ever meet Edward and convince him to like you
Number 2: SPARKLY vampires?? Absolutely disgusting.
Number 3: What kind of decent creature would climb into someone's house to WATCH THEM SLEEP, and then Bella finds out and takes it as a COMPLIMENT.

Twilight is messed up series.
Get that on the inernet you can say what you want to said. So I'm going to said what on my mind. scream WHOLE ******** REASON YOU TWILIGHT-HATERS HATE THE BOOKS SO MUCH IS BECAUSE U WENT TO SEE THE ******** MOIVE OR BARELY READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT THE ******** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream stressed  

narutohinata2100

narutohinata2100

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:36 pm
stressed U ******** HATERS HAD NO TAST OF ORIGIANL AND U WOULD RATHER READ SAME s**t DAY AFTER DAY AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!SO STOP TALKING AND NEVER READ IT AGAIN OR SO ME HELP I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOUR ASSES U ******** REALITY-T.V. WATCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 pm
@ narutohinata2100: This is what I have to say to you: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, and if you're going to attempt to insult someone, at least learn how to spell properly.

3nodding

Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take it to the sky
Ripples form on the water's surface
The wandering soul knows no rest

Ethrawl

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:57 pm
narutohinata2100
Ino_-_Yamanaka
Number 1: Vampires are NOT real and there is ABSOLUTELY NO POSSIBILITY that you could ever meet Edward and convince him to like you
Number 3: What kind of decent creature would climb into someone's house to WATCH THEM SLEEP, and then Bella finds out and takes it as a COMPLIMENT.

Get that on the inernet you can say what you want to said. So I'm going to said what on my mind. scream WHOLE ******** REASON YOU TWILIGHT-HATERS HATE THE BOOKS SO MUCH IS BECAUSE U WENT TO SEE THE ******** MOIVE OR BARELY READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT THE ******** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream stressed
I've seen the movie, I've read the first book. Fronking crap. Most haven't read it because fangirls like you make it hard for normal persons to get curious about the books because all they see is what appears to be retardation caused by these books. I'd steer clear as well if it weren't for Cherrie having enjoyed them mildly and wanting me to as well. As roman it goes as shallow as a fan fic and then you have the vampires and werewolves.... Just say no.

p.s. Ever read any true roman like The Difference Engine? or a good book from any other genre like The Time Machine, The Postman, DRACULA(now that's a real vamp.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 pm
narutohinata2100
Ino_-_Yamanaka

I read the first and second book. Still hate the series. It's ridiculous, stupid, and completely disturbing if you actually pay attention to the themes.

Hell I haven't even seen the movie so you can't argue that with me.

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games