Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
What would you die for? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have something you would die for?
  yep!
  Nope
View Results

Nbilz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:46 am
User Image

i don't actually have one...

but if forced... i will die for my country
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:34 pm
i will die for my mother heart  

Timeus1er

Zombeats

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:59 pm
User Image

Although she's not a "something", my mom, most definitely.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:36 pm
There are very few things that I care for. But I would most defiantly die for both my siblings and who i consider to be my 2 best friends.

As for this country and religion....No.

I would do anything to protect any innocent. Such as a child, blah blah etc...And of course all my beliefs.  

KaisenKItsune

xxjamaicaprincexx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:20 pm
What (if anything) is important enough for you to give your life for?
Is it family? Friends? Your country? Religeon?
Why is that? What makes those things important enough that you would end your existence for them?
For those of you that have nothing, do you wish you did?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 am
I would lay my life on the line for my family and the man that I love. In a heartbeat, without even the slightest hesitation.

It might seem selfish that I would only do it for those few, and I even have a hard time with those few because, if you hold someone as close as your family and the person you truly, deeply love, why would you want to put your life to an end for them.

If that person is alive and you are not, how are they supposed to be happy? The people that love you, no longer have you. What kind of twisted reality is that? What is the point in dying for someone? All yo uare doing is making them suffer.

But, I would give my life for those people simly because they are very important to me, much more then my own life.  

MadameEx

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:39 pm
The only thing I would give my life for is to save another. All life is precious. The simplest of plesures are the bes, such as being able to live.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:39 pm
Jacthnithd
The only thing I would give my life for is to save another. All life is precious. The simplest of plesures are the bes, such as being able to live.

Exactly. I love it. Why would you want to give up your life, if all it means is someone else hurting? If you could save another, maybe even a few others, then it would be well worth the sacrifice, but if not, what is the point?  

MadameEx

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:42 pm
Poplulation control? It would expand the ammount of people that could live on this planet... eh, but what do I know?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:18 pm
Well, population control is taken care of already. By how many people commit suicide, natural causes, accidents, old age, disease. As well as Planned Parenthood and Birth Control. Things such as those, tend to keep population pretty in control.

Dying for someone or something does not keep the population in control. Yes, I understand that there is the suicide aspect, but even if less people decided to go down the suicide path, population would still be in control.  

MadameEx

AnimeLord77

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:58 pm
id die for any of my family members, probably not my friends becuase death scares me.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:39 pm
I would die for anyone of my friends, my family, or some "damsel in distress" that is about to be severely hurt i would die for.

I'd die for almost anything that I feel would be worth dying for,
a pet, a stranger even...

i'm kind of a weirdly nice person in a sense that way xp sweatdrop  

zfirezdancerz666

TanyaDawn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:26 pm

I would die for my child.

That is it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:46 pm
I would die for my family, but thats it.  

mattm1990

xREap1ng

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:27 pm
I would die for like everone is saying for my family
and maybe strangers.
The reason I would is really just that my family is important to me
and I couldn't live with the thought of that I could of saved my family, friends, ect. but I was to scared or something to do it.
Although its a hard descion, like MadameEx wrote why would you give up your life when it means 1 life is saved and 1 life is gone forever which leads to someone being hurt inside but If you dont 1 dies and 1 lives also leads to someone being hurt.  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff