Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
7 Wonders of the Digital World *All art is up* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:01 pm
no to both of you

and I would not be able to give away an Ebonwumon XD

and Tiger the clockmon rp lasts until every other riddle is solved.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:05 pm
I think night tower is venommon  

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:17 pm
You climb up a mountain once your at the top a sign reads, “Disturb my sleep and die.” You figure the mountain is a digimon so you decide to awaken it. What digimon did you see

Volcamon  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:26 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Pyramids of Giza: Nefertimon

riddles aren't your thing Omega so go for the RP

stare Kinda harsh.... excuse me for trying...

Quote:
Bermuda Triangle:
Many ships have gone to the Bermuda Triangle, none have returned. You sail out to it to uncover the mystery. All of a sudden you see a Plesiomon come out of the water.
RP the situation.

A human male approximately 18 years old, with cloudy, white hair and piercing blue eyes watches the ocean as he rides the waves over the Bermuda Triangle. He wore black leather pants and a jacket left open, over a padded, blue protective shirt. Around his left wrist was an oversized silver watch like object that looked not entirely unlike a Digivice. Over his left shoulder was a brown leather strap that supported the letter carrier style bag that hung by his right hip. Around his neck was a leather strap that supported a silver pendant in the shape of a dragon’s claw. Held within the molded talons was a small marble sized blue orb that seemed to give off a faint light.

Behind the human was a small Imp like digimon, its skin was a pale while color, only visible on its face. The rest of its body was covered in a purple skintight suit, with a yellow smiley face design on the stomach. Around its neck was a bandana the same crimson red color as the glove over its hands. Its pointed take twitched in annoyance as he became annoyed with the long voyage, “Can we get this over with please?”

“Soon enough Xellos, I have a feeling we are close.” Gage said just as the waves broke and Plesiomon appeared just ahead of the boat. “See, its show time!” the human gripped the Watch like digivice on his wrist, the strap holding it in place popped open coming free. Gage lifted the device over his head, “Bio-Merge, Activate!” pressing the watch against his chest the Human was overcome by a wave of energy flowing from the device. Stripping away flesh and bone, cloth and fiber, until all that was left was a human shaped field of pure digital energy.

As if pulled by some unseen force Impmon began to rise up, drawn to the energy mass that was once his Human Partner. Bolts of light surge between them, “Impmon, Bio-Merge to...” the tiny demons hands suddenly destabilize for half a second before they suddenly reconfigure in long claws clad in black leather. Silver armor formed around the fingers and wrists. Next Impmon’s legs burst into data particles then reformat until they where covered in black leather pants and tall boots, a holster attached itself to the left leg, and three large silver spike burst from each of his boots. As his face faded into data it was replaced by several other images, first the face of a blue skinned Wizard, then the visage of a Mystical Swordsman, and finally a pale skinned male form with short spiky blonde hair and three red eyes. From the tip of its nose a wave of energy passed over the white skinned face creating a black mask in the shape of a raven-like beak. A red bandana materialized over its left shoulder and a segmented metal tail took shape from the creature’s lower back. Spinning a double-barreled pistol around in its clawed hands the Black Demon holstered the weapon and Cried out so that all of Heaven and Hell would know of its arrival, “Beelzemon!!!”

Within the creatures body the living energy that was once Gage floated in a sea of data, his entire essence linked to the his digimon partner, “Its time we put an end to his these disappearances Xellos!”

The Digimon Nodded and with one Unified voice they both called out, “Double Impact!!!” with one swift draw they pulled the weapon from its holster and fired a direct shot at the sea-serpent digimon, after the explosion and the mist of water had cleared the fused Digimon scooped the Egg out of the water and placed it in the boat.  

SkyCore

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:46 pm
night tower puzzle: dianamon  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:03 pm
Quote:
Bermuda Triangle:
Many ships have gone to the Bermuda Triangle, none have returned. You sail out to it to uncover the mystery. All of a sudden you see a Plesiomon come out of the water.
RP the situation.

Henry jumped back as the Plesiomon jumped out of the water, his eyes burning with the fires of anger and hatred. Plesiomon stood there, watching Henry and Temari, Henry's QueenChessmon, closely, as if he was going to bite off one of their heads. The ocean's current crashed upon the side of the ship, making it rock violently. Dark clouds started to form overhead as the Plesiomon let out an intimating roar of anger and frustration. "WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!?" Plesiomon shouted at the two. The air was getting harder to breath as Henry watched the Plesiomon roar at them. Conveniently, at the same time he let out his intimidating roar, there was a thunder strike that made it more nerve wrecking. "LET ME LIVE IN PEACE!" Plesiomon shouted, anger in his voice. "Sad Water Blast!" Blowing gallons of water onto Henry, Henry crashed into a table and than slammed into the wall, having no power against the water.
"AH!" Henry shouted, trying to fight back, but he was hopeless.
"Heart Breaker!" Temari shouted, swinging her blade at Plesiomon, causing him to stop spewing water onto Henry. "What is it that you want..." Temari questioned the Plesiomon, her eyes locked onto him.
"I WANT MY PART OF THE SEA TO REMAIN AT PEACE!" Plesiomon shouted, jumping back away from Temari's blade. "Shaking Pulse!" Plesiomon emitted a strange eerie noise to dropped Temari down to her knees, her hands over her ears. "Hydro Impact Crusher!" Plesiomon tackled Temari and continued running, putting more and more pressure onto Temari as he slammed her into the wall next to Henry whom was on his hands and knees, gasping for air. Jumping back, Plesiomon gave a small laugh. "ENTERING MY AREA AND NOT EVEN GIVING ME A SINGLE FIGHT! PATHETIC!" Plesiomon shouted as the anger started to show within his face and his voice. "NOW GIVE ME A FIGHT IF YOU WISH TO LIVE!" The anger had completely took over him. His eyes glowing deep red with the fury that was building up inside him. "Water Tail Blaster!" Water jets emerged from Plesiomon's tail swing and charged into Henry and Temari, pushing them harder and harder into the wall, causing cracks to appear on the wall.
"GAH!" Henry shouted with pain, blood spitting out of his mouth. The attack soon ended as Henry weakly stood up. "What is it that you want...?" Henry asked Temari's question once more, knowing that at any moment he could be attacked.
"I WANT ME PEACE AND QUIET! BUT LATELY MORE AND MORE TAMERS ARE APPEARING IN MY AREA! LEAVING ME RESTLESS AND TIRED! ONE DAY I DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" Plesiomon shouted as the rain started to pour onto the ship from the dark clouds that floated from above. "BUT MORE AND MORE ARE COMING AND I'M GETTING SICK OF IT!" Plesiomon roared as the water ran down his face.
Henry looked down as if he thought it was a pathetic reason to attack innocent tamers and their digimons and destroy their ships. "That's sad..." Henry said with a low voice. "Why not just move to a different area, but now...you had to make a big deal out of it..."
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY PUNK?!" Plesiomon shouted, his anger building up more and more.
"You heard me..." Henry continued, water running down his face as he picked up his head and looked at Plesiomon directly into his eyes. "Your pathetic..."
"I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SMART MOUTH!" Plesiomon shouted out with rage. Another thunder bolt came crashing into the water as the wind started to pick up violently, crashing onto the ship. "SORROW BLUE!"
"Not so fast!" Temari jumped out of nowhere as she came down from the sky. "GRAND CRICKET!" Slamming her Queen Stick onto Plesiomon with a mighty blow, the whole ship seemed to rock violently as the boards started to fly off it's nails and fly into the ocean.
"GAH!" Plesiomon shouted as he dropped to the ground. A big bump appeared on his head, blowing bright red from the extreme pain. His eyes were swirling around, as he remained still on the ground. His mouth was wide open as he soon fainted.
"That was easy..." Henry said with a smile as he walked up towards Temari and gave her a high five. "Blind him with rage." For you see, while Henry was distracting Plesiomon, Temari run up the stairs on the other side and waiting for the perfect timing to strike Plesiomon. One of their simple plans. "Now what to do with this poor fellow..." Henry said as he bend down and looked at him. "He seemed to have calmed down a bit..."
"Well I know one thing I could do with him..." Temari said with a smile as she drew out her sword.
"No violence!" Henry said laughing. "Let's see...why not just bring him with us or something..."
"No! That won't do..." Temari said as she started to walk towards Plesiomon. "Dump him back into the ocean and when people start disappearing again, we'll smash him for good..."
Henry gave a shrug as he couldn't agree. "If he doesn't learn his lesson this time, why would he the next time...O well..." Henry said giving her a nod. Temari smiled as she threw him into the ocean.

(( xD Idk...xD NOTE: NOT TRYING TO OUTSHINE OMEGA!! :U ))  

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:15 pm
You climb up a mountain once your at the top a sign reads, “Disturb my sleep and die.” You figure the mountain is a digimon so you decide to awaken it. What digimon did you see?

Answer: Is that Gulfmon? o-o  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:24 pm
Teh Ace of Shades

See, I'd rather read what you would have wrote if you WERE trying to out shine me.... xp

I don't care about who is the best Roleplayer, being the strongest or the most skilled means nothing to me, I just want to read well made posts no matter who makes them.

I like to RP with people who are more skilled then I am because that drives me to become a better RPer. I only hope that I can have that same effect on others as well. if everyone keeps trying to improve then the RP as a whole can only get better.  

SkyCore

Eleoste

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:28 pm
Quote:
Bermuda Triangle:
RP the situation.

The small wooden sail boat rocked back and forth, swaying with the soft and gentle waves. Ti sat with Gigimon on his lap as he steered the boat towards the Bermuda Triangle. Previously, Ti had heard from several digimon about ships going into the Triangle that have never come back. He stared into the distant. Ti set Gigimon down on the floor of the boat and pulled out a map from his back pocket. I should be near the center of the triangle now... Ti thought.

"Can we go back, I'm hungry," Gigimon said.

"No not yet. If there really is something special I wanna find out," Ti sighed as he stared into the seemingly endless ocean, "Maybe you're right, let's turn back,"

"I'm sorry Ti, maybe we can go do something else like go get some Raman,"

Ti laughed as he turned the steering wheel. What could've happened to the other ships... Ti thought. Suddenly with large dragon/serpent like digimon bursted out of the water. Water sprayed onto Ti and Gigimon as they recoiled from the suprise.

"Who dares enter my territory? Another human, Blast you all. You kill enough water creatures on Earth, now you want to get rid of all water digimon too? So answer me, why have you come,"

Ti stood awestruck as Gigimon jumped onto his shoulder. "Common let's beat his butt," Gigimon whispered.

"Answer me!"

Ti continued to stay silent.

"TI!"

"Fine, I will lay waste to you good bye!"

"TI! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Gigimon yelled as Plesiomon raised it's head and slammed down onto the boat. The hit shattered the boat sending pieces and remnants of wood everywhere. Drift wood surrounded the boats original position.

"That's what those humans get for meddling with me," Plesiomon grumbled as it turned around.

Suddenly a blinding light erupted from under the water. Plesiomon quickly turned around as from the depths of the water, a Gallantmon CM shot out of the water into the sky.

"Nice try, but your days of wreaking havoc are over!" Gallantmon CM said as his voice rang with the unison voices of Ti and Gallantmon. Gallantmon CM raised his hand high into the air wielding Gungnir tightly, "Gungnir!" Gallantmon CM yelled as he casted the spear down upon the Plesiomon.

The spear slammed into Plesiomon so quickly that he had no time to reply. The remnants of Plesiomon bursted into data as it was quickly replaced with a Digi-Tama. Quickly, Gallantmon CM catched it.

After 5 minutes, Ti and Gigimon reached the mainland. Ti sat down on a clot of sand holding the egg. He walked over to the rising tide as he set down the egg. "Let's go Gigimon, let's get something to eat,"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:48 pm
OmegaSeraph
Teh Ace of Shades

See, I'd rather read what you would have wrote if you WERE trying to out shine me.... xp

I don't care about who is the best Roleplayer, being the strongest or the most skilled means nothing to me, I just want to read well made posts no matter who makes them.

I like to RP with people who are more skilled then I am because that drives me to become a better RPer. I only hope that I can have that same effect on others as well. if everyone keeps trying to improve then the RP as a whole can only get better.

lolz xD exactly!! xD  

Teh Ace of Shades

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:40 pm
You climb up a mountain once your at the top a sign reads, “Disturb my sleep and die.” You figure the mountain is a digimon so you decide to awaken it. What digimon did you see?

Belphemon Sleep Mode?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:49 pm
Great Barrier Reef
A reef inhabited by many fish. Everything was great until some scuba divers ruined the reef. Now a mad pukumon wants revenge. You must RP as Pukumon or the scuba diver for the situation

Pukumon:hmm...... there must be something i can do? grrr i must TRY!!!
pukumon sees suba divers. hmm there seems to be a boy traped in a cage... i guess i can help him and then he can return the favor! Needle Squall !!! Brakes the cage and then the boy comes out IT was Karan

Karan: thank your for helping me! now let me help u get revenge!
Digimon Relise Rize greymon!!!

Now lets destroy these badies!

Pukumon: YA!

Rize Greymon:Solid Strike !!!

Pukumon: Needle Squall!!!

The scuba base was then destroyed!!1

Karan: u no we make a great team!

Pukumon: ya!  

KiroMishima
Crew

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]