Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
.Rookie.Training.Pen. TEH END! ~art is now up!~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:22 am
I WON!!  
Mr Father rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:16 am
Wooo kotemon  

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:23 am
Zakia I just won kotemon on the last page..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:35 am
Gaomon RP

Zakai walks over to Gaomon,Gaomon loks depressed.Zakai looks at him with a smirk.Gaomon looks over at Zakai with an eye that could describe a million deaths.Zakai backs away but starts talking, hey whats worng?Zakai asks the gaomon I'm not sure if I can ever be strong enough to compete with other digimon,the Gaomon replies.Zakai laughs, and looks the Gaomon in the eye and says, you may be one of the strongest digimon i've ever seen and with training you could be even better.The Gaomons unsure of this strangers awsner,He says how can I be sure of this? Zakai looks at him with confidence and pulls out his patamon (first form of my Shadowserpahimon technically fair to use),Zakai looks at the gaomon and says to him, If you can beat my patamon than you have the potential to be a digital champion,Gaomon looks up with excitement and shouts, I'm up for the challenge!Zakai says, Good....Now lets fight!Gaomon rushes up to Patamon and Knocks him all the way back to Zakai,Him and his digimon fall back and patamon gave up with a clear white flag,Gamon runs over to Zakai and asks, Did I really win?Zkaai gets up and brushes himself off, well from the looks of it you did,say whered you learn to fight like that?aksed zakai.Oh nowhere I just taught myself said gaomon.Zakai stared at the small digimon in amazement,You have the full amount of potential to become a true dgital master!, Really?!?! the small digimon replied.Zakai looked at Gaomon with assurance and sayed theres no doubt in my mind.Gaomon looked at Zakai and gleamed with excitment Jumping saying, Thanks I feel great now!Zakai walked away with a felling of accomplishment in his soul.  

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:36 am
ilinkzeldi
Zakia I just won kotemon on the last page..

Sorry just saw that nice job and wish me luck with winning gaomon. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:20 am
I think I´ll have a go at the Bearmon... Hmm.. what to write
*sits down at laptop and starts writing*

Little Pinch of Ginger

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:55 am
Raramon here is your swrod! THE SUNFLOW SWORD!!!!!!!!!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:08 pm
Darkfire you stole teh keyblade.>!  

ilinkzeldi

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:38 pm
Bearmon rp

Ladies and Gents, this is what happens when you mix boredom and digimon

Kaya frowned slightly, hand on her hip and mouth a thin line. Her eyes were a burning inferno of rage barely contained by her strong will, she had to repeat the words “don’t hurt him he´s just a child, don’t hurt him he´s just a child” over and over in her head just to keep her fists to herself.
She had arrived at the small jungle village a few hours ago and had offered the villagers help since a tropical storm had destroyed most of their houses and food supplies. The little fur-balls orders and air of superiority had been fun for perhaps the first hour and a half but after that it seemed that both Kaya and her digimon partners started finding it tiring and now it was a downright pain in the arse.
“NO! Your doing it all wrong human! The hut is gonna look stupid if you put the bamboo like that!”
Kaya once more turned around and barely contained a snarl
“For the last time Bearmon unless you actually say something USEFULL then go gather fish like the rest of the rookies in your village”
The bear digimon shook his head then crossed his arms as if SHE was the stubborn little brat of a child and HE was the all-knowing adult. Kaya started weighing the pros and cons of spanking the rude, big mouthed hell demon. The girls sighed and once more turned to the bamboo hut she and Weregarurumon was building. The giant wolf digimon growled, the sound both angry and dark but Kaya shook her head no, killing the rookie would only upset the villagers and they had suffered enough already, but damn it the kid was getting on her nerves. The weather was hot, a bit too hot perhaps, she had shrugged off her jacket hours ago and was now working in nothing but a very thin tank top and some loose fitting blue trouser she had found in her backpack. Patamon, Weregarurumon and Elecmon had stayed behind to help with the rebuild of the entire village whilst Gomamon had gone with the rest of the smaller digimons to fish in the river along with Karatenmon who had offered to protect the rookies and in-training digimons against dangers. The village was a beautiful one, or… It had been before the storm, now it had been torn to pieces by a hurricane though Kaya and the village digimons were slowly repairing the damage and…
“No, it has to go around the other stick otherwise its gonna fall down again!”
That was it! Kaya got ready to whirl around and give the little furry vermin a piece of her mind – when a much younger and sweeter voice interrupted.
“Why are you always giving orders?”
Kaya turned to see Patamon sitting on top of the half finished hut, blue eyes wide open in a show of child like curiosity, his almost beige fur shinning in the sun because of the thin film of sweat covering his tiny form, a sure sign of the many hours spend working under the tropical sun. Bearmon puffed out his chest and straightened as much as he could, not much by any means.
“ That´s because I’m always right!”
Kaya stared at Weregarurumon with disbelief, the large wolf rolled his eyes dramatically and placed another pile of bamboo over the hut´s wooden skeleton, the girl snickered.
Patamon gasped
“Really? Your always right! Wauw I wish I was always right too!”
Bearmon stared at his claws with a smirk.
“Well, it takes a lot but someone’s gotta do it!”
Patamon was jumping up and down now, screeching like a hysterical schoolgirl fawning over a hot boy. He flapped his ears and landed on the dry grass ground in front of Bearmon, sitting on his hind legs and reaching up towards Bearmon like a disciple to his god
“Can you teach me to always be right too? Please! Pretty please!”
Weregarurumons eyes narrowed in concern along with his tamers, none of them liked were the situation was going. Elecmon stared at the Bearmon with unadulterated rage in his deep blue eyes, fur rising like a hissing cat and grinding his teeth.
Bearmon huffed
“Nope, you have to be born with it.. Besides, your to stupid..”
Bearmon raised one hand and pointed at his own head with a white claw
“I’m clever see? And your not”
Patamon whined softly, the sound of it made Kayas heartache, and she could see Elecmon next to her, she placed one of her legs in front of him because the rookie form of Myotismon was second away from digivolving and killing the mammal digimon. Patamon touched Bearmons arm with soft black paws, a gesture he seemed to do whenever someone was angry at him, unfortunately Bearmon did not know that..
“Hey! No touching the my greatness, you probably have cooties”
That´s when Bearmon made the biggest mistake of his life..
He.Hit.Patamon.
Not hard by any means, just enough to make the smaller digimon fall backwards onto the ground with a soft thud. Kaya gasped and the entire world seemed to freeze, the rest of the village digimon stood not far away in shock, they could do nothing, Bearmon was the son of the village leader, but insulting and hurting a tamers digimon –especially a tamer who was offering them help and protection- that was unheard of!
The second seemed to count themselves, one, two, three, you could literally hear a butterfly flying through the air, its small wings fluttering.
That was when Patamon sat up, his eyes confused and filled with hurt. Slowly, very, very slowly they turned moist and shiny and then tears fell down the child digimons cheeks, he sniffled pathetically.
“S-sorry B-bearmon..”
Bearmon huffed, a cruel something edging its way into his eyes and voice
“Oh come on, one little shove and your crying like a girl, if you want o be like ME!”
He jerked a claw at himself with pride, it made Kaya sick to her stomach.
“You have to be strong, IM the strongest rookie in the village and I´ll be the strongest of all digimons when I digivolve, even stronger than my dad!”
The bear digimon snorted and looked down at Patamon with his snout crinkled in disgust
“Your just weak”
Patamon lowered his head, shoulders shaking with quiet sobs even thought the only sound to be heard was his irregular breathing. His face was hidden behind his ear-like wings, a veil to the outside world, hiding him while he cried. Kaya fumed, took a step forward and then stared at the two rookie digimons currently wrestling in front of her
“ELECMON!”
The electric digimon was holding the other digimon down with one paw, seething with anger. Blue and yellow sparks of rage sprang from his body like tiny shows of fireworks.
“Listen VERMIN”
Bearmon seemed to resent that but Elecmon quite frankly did not care the least
“So you think your so clever huh?”
Bearmon nodded, his confidence made the red rabbit digimon sick
“Then I challenge you to a duel you can not possibly lose”
Bearmon shoved the crimson and blue digimon off of him, Elecmon tooka few steps backwards, tail feathers spread out in a warning like some territorial peacock with four legs and sharp teeth bared in a threatening smug grin. Bearmon nodded
“What challenged?”
Elecmon started circling the other rookie, his paws soundless on the grass and his walk feline like in so many ways that Kaya pictured him in his champion form, silent and deadly, a vampire circeling his prey like a crouching tiger ready to pounce.
“Here´s the deal, we fight, you and me, down at the lake. A one on one fight, you´ll be the only one allowed to use special attack, I won’t use any powers at all”
Bearmon stood still for a few seconds, then bursted out laughing
“DEAL! HA! Your so stupid, you’ll never be able to beat me in hand to hand combat.. You don’t even HAVE any hands”
Elecmon just nodded, the villagers started whispering and murmuring whilst Patamon sat on the ground, unable to find the right words. Elecmon gave the angel digimon a glace, his mouth curving into a brief smile before he and Bearmon started running towards the lake where the battle would begin. The village digimons followed, some running, other walking quietly with concerned faces.
It was not until the last Dinohumon had left to watch the fight that Patamon once more found that he could use his voice
“W-Why does he want to fight Bearmon”
Kaya tried to find the rights word but was cut off by Weregarurumon. The wolf digimon was leaning against the unfinished hut, arms crossed and cold eyes drilling into Patamons innocent ones.
“Because wether the idiot want to admit it or not he likes you”
Patamon turned his head, like… But.. Myotismon had said that..
Kaya sat down next to her second oldest partner, she picked him up and held him to her chest as if he was a fragile young bird with a broken wing, which was so close to the truth, for some reason Patamon was not as smart as other rookie digimons…no, he was, but he was so much like a child, so innocent, not at all the person he was when he digivolved into Angemon.
“Patamon, Myotismon… He… Loves you, even if he himself believes it to be untrue, he really does”
Patamon shifted his gaze upwards, a tiny flame of hope burning in his eyes

Elecmon narrowed his eyes, glaring at Bearmon who looked as sure of himself as ever. Elecmon wanted to wipe that smile of the other digimons face, he hated the bear for hurting Patamon, it had created an emotion inside him that he had never experienced before, it had hurt and for that he would make sure the child got his lesson. The water was glittering in the light of the sun, it was on their left side, a few trees spread along the line of the lake, to their other side the entire village had gathered to watch the two rookies fight, the village leaders son and a tamers digimon facing off was rather sensational.
Elecmon took a deep breath, clawed at the ground with one of his front legs and then nodded
“Ready”
Bearmon grinned and raised his arms, hands turning into fists clad in blue material
“Set”
Elecmon tilted his head to the side, an amused smile etching it way onto his features, it seemed to unsettle Bearmon who started frowning
“Go”
Bearmon sprang forwards at once with a roar and took a swing at Elecmon who avoided it easily, the four legged rookie then pounced and smirked at the sickening crack that followed his head butt to Bearmons exposed ribcage. Bearmon screamed, eyes closing to contain the hurt. Elecmon then spun around, his tail gathered din a feather club that hit the blind digimon directly in the side and sent him flying sideways into the lake, unfortunately the bear cub did not fall into the water alone, he grabbed onto the first the best thing and that something turned out to be Elecmons tail which meant that they both fell into the lake with a loud splash that sent hundreds upon hundreds of water droplet into the air and made it rain down onto the dry ground at the shore. Several of the villagers screamed, some ran to the lake side, mouths open wide and eyes searching for the two rookies who had disappeared beneath the surface.

Bearmon was hurt, he could feel it and had also tasted blood in his mouth after the pain had spread like fire in his belly, and now he could nit breath. Some isolated part of his bin told him it was because he was underwater and he had instantly tried to get to the surface, but something was holding him down, paws on his shoulders, red in front of his eyes.
He was scared, very, very scared..
The bear cub tried getting free in every way imaginable, but no matter how much he twisted, hit, bit, or clawed at his opponent the other held him down against the lakes bottom. He could feel mud against his back, could catch the glimpses of a fish every now and then somewhere above them, a black silhouette against the sin light. He screamed, using the last of the air in his lungs, everything burned, his body was screaming for precious air but found nothing, he trembled, then started crying..
The darkness swallowed him, he felt his consciousness slip, felt his heart slow its pace down until the beat was barely there, he closed his eyes and for the first time since he hatched he wished his mother hadn’t abandoned him and his father, he wanted her now that he was so scared.

Bearmon body went limp, he head lolled backwards. Elecmon instantly grabbed a hold of the other digimons shoulders and started moving his tail back and forth, using it as a flipper to get them both to the surface. The Bearmon really was an idiot, did he really thing he stood a chance underwater against a vampire digimon who didn’t need to breathe?

When Bearmon woke up again it was dark outside.
I… Were am I.. Did—Did I die?
The bear cub sat up in bed, wincing when the movement send a jilt down his spine and made his ribs sting.
He stared out into the night thought the window next to the bed for a little while, thankful for the fire burning in the hut that made him feel warm and relaxed.
A knock came from the door, the rookie turned and was surprised when his body flinched in fear, his ears pressed against his skull..
Where did his cap go by the way?
“Hey”
It was the human. Kaya entered the hut slowly, a plate of different fruits and fish balanced in one of her hands and a glass of fruit juice in the other. The girl walked towards him and then sat down next to him on the bed. Bearmon stared at the white fabric not knowing what to say.
Kaya sighed and put the juice and food on the nightstand next to the bed. She used one hand to get some stray lock of copper red hair tugged behind her ear
“How are you feeling?”
Bearmon swallowed, then looked up at Kaya and into her amber eyes
“Fine”
His voice was weak and strained, unfamiliar to his own ears. Something inside of him hurt, and it wasn’t his ribs, it lay deeper than that.
Kaya stared down at him, then sighed
“Listen, Bearmon I want to tell you this..”
She leaned towards him
“If you always act like.. well a jerk, then you wont have any friends because they won’t like you, and I’m sure you’re a very likeable character, I don’t see why you act like you do but..”
Bearmon hissed
“I do have friends!”
Kaya stared down at him, there was so much knowledge in those kind eyes that he just decided to shut up..
“Bearmon, when you fell into the water.. You almost drowned..”
Bearmon looked away, partly to show he wasn’t interested in hearing any of it, partly because he felt tears press against his closed eyelids
“And when we took you back to the village.. no one came to see you, no one checked whether you were aright or not”
Bearmon wanted to hit her, to scream.. just because she was RIGHT damnit
“I don’t care!”
Kaya just shook her head sadly
“Fine. Ill go get your mother”
“.. I.. I don’t have one..”
Kaya stopped dead in her track before she even got out of the bed. The tamer turned around and looked down at the child digimon, he suddenly seemed so.. .. fragile.. young in a way she had not noticed before.
“And your dad?”
Bearmon felt tears fall from his eyes even thought he tried so very hard to keep them closed
“He´s never home, he out fighting somewhere”
Bearmon sniffled then scream
“Just get out” I don’t need you, I don’t need mom, or dad, or friends, I don’t need anybody, I can take care of myself!”
Kaya wrapped her arms around the trembling child’s lithe form and held him against her body, his fur still moist from the dive into the cold lake water, he could feel her soft skin against his cheek and started screaming
“NO! LET GO OF ME! I DON’T NEED YOU! I DON’T NEED ANYONE!”
His body started shivering, sobs escaping him and numerous tears falling from his eyes, he felt broken. Something inside of him burst open after having its surface cracked and it hurt so very much and he felt so utterly alone
“Sssh”
Gentle hands rubbed his back, held him close, a soothing voice whispered words of comfort
“It’s okay, it okay”
He shook his head, it wasn’t okay, it wasn’t!
“You don’t have to be this strong Bearmon, your just a child, just a little child”
Hearing those words Bearmon did the only thing he could in that situation, he climbed onto her lap and cried out “mommy” like a broken record.

“Interesting day”
Myotismon hissed, the angel digimons form emitting a celestial glow that made the night seemed so much darker. The vampire nodded elegantly
“Indeed”
He turned to leave but was stopped by a hand around his wrist. The vampire lord closed his eyes with a sigh, knowing what the angel wanted
“What you did today, what was the reason for it?”
Myotismon smirked coldly
“I wanted to teach the brat a lesson nothing more, no please let go of my wrist, I have maters to attend to”
The angels hand left his wrist, the vampire took a step away but was stopped when strong arms wrapped themselves around his waist. He could feel a strong chest against his beck and feel a warm honey scented breath against his left ear
“Why do you fear love Myotismon?”
Myotismon found himself at a loss for words so her merely stood still while he allowed himself to bask in the feel of feathered wings wrapping themselves around his form and a warm body pressed against his own. That stupid vaccine feather ball would be the death of him one day..

The end  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:48 pm
0.0 I respect your stories and their good pummel its just a different style..
A+ job though that must've taken years to write..  

ilinkzeldi

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:37 pm
ilinkzeldi
0.0 I respect your stories and their good pummel its just a different style..
A+ job though that must've taken years to write..

e.e OMG PUMMEL YOU FREAKIN OWN ME AS OF NOW! 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:38 pm
Well you could write and just use a lot of descriptive words.. or keep writing for a month..
Or go for gaomon..  

ilinkzeldi

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:09 pm
Already did you see my post?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:16 pm
(I'm late! >.<)

Bump 1  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:17 pm