Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~*~*Holiday Rush Contest~*~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:31 am
number 5

he is wearing a gray hat. the answer is gray because the two digimon has a gray hat. so since both of them are wearing gray it cant be the 2 blue hat so that quickly eliminate one choose

so now their 2 gray hat and a blue hat, and 3 gray hat. if the other wizardmon/sorcerermon saw a blue hat among them they wouldve say their hat was gray but hesitate because he can only see two other gray hat. so by their silence i deducted it is a gray hat  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:50 am
Number 4:
It would take 4 moves to catch up with unimon  

i3 tails Yagura

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:03 am
Scene 5:

the wizard/sorcerer digimon is wearing a Gray hat.

They are wondering if they have a different color hat, that is why they are all quiet. But at the same time they are thinking because they only see Two grey hats in front of them. If there was a blue hat among the contestants a wizard would've yelled out the answer immediantly.

EDIT: Ack, I didn't realize toan did it before me, and we have the same answer xD.

Well, good luck Toan.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:09 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

xD you to man

edit: How does it take them 50min to figure it out while we did it in a few min xD

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:19 am
Alrighty then... stare

Scene 2:
The bridge would collapse. Trailmon is currently at a full stop half-way across a bridge. All his weight is focused downward, rather than forward due to momentum. Being half-way over a bridge, he is currently resting at the weakest part of the bridge. So, when you include even the miniscule weight of DemiDevimon, the bridge would likely collapse.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:41 pm
Scene 4:
Virus Cherubimon won't reach Unimon. Cherubimon would move five feet because half of ten is five. Then Unimon would move five feet. If this happens ten times total Unimon will be at the party.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:56 pm
Scene 5
Cherrymon is looking for the wisest wizard/sorcerer for a magic act part of a christmas program
Cherrymon called for three wizards/sorcerer digimon not certain if they are
wizardmon/sorcerimon since they all look the same to take part.

The test has begun
Cherrymon placed a hat on each sorcerer/wizard digimon each of them and told them that The first to correctly announce the color of the hat they are wearing will take part in the program. But those who guesses wrongly shall be banished and if 1 hour has passed, cherrymon will have to look for another batch.

Cherrymon told the three that at least one of them is wearing a Blue Hat. There may be 2 blue hats and 1 gray hat, 2 gray hats and 1 blue hat, 3 gray hats but there can never be 3 blue hats.

A wizard/sorcerer can only see the color of the hat his 2 competitors are wearing but he cannot see his own.

One wizard/sorcer digimon looked around and found out that his two competitors are each wearing a gray hat. From the look in their eyes he could see tell that they were also wondering which color of hat they were wearing.

For 50 mintues no one spoke. Finally the wizard/sorcerer stood up and said, "The color of the hat which I am wearing is...

What is his answer? explain.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:52 pm
Scene 2:

Trailmon is crossing a 1 mile long bridge in order to deliver christmas presents. The bridge can only hold 20,000 lbs, which is the exact weight of trailmon. Trailmon makes it half way across the bridge and stops. Demidevimon then comes and lands on Trailmon to spoil the christmas.
will the bridge collapse? Give a reason.

(I guess I should give it a go. ^^; Demidevimon looks cute...)
Well since the Trailmon is halfway from his delivery there is no option in turning back or continuing. The Trailmon finds it important to carry on presents for the other digimon children, so throwing away a few girfts before reaching into the paws of other Digimon isn’t an option. If Demidevimon has caused it to over exceed the weight limit then the Trailmon might be in deep trouble as a bridge might begging to bent slightly. Having exceeded will soon cause the bridge to collapse and the small bat wouldn't care because he relies on his wings. A strong way to avoid this is to offer the Demidevimon a present from within the Trailmon and a quick complament. ^^ That way when convinced and overwhelmed that he has a present himself, the Demidevimon can hop off with a present in his claws and the Trailmon has the ability to continue. That way everyone can end up happy. blaugh  

Im Windspirit

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:20 pm
yay wind

scene 3:

That the spearhead off, and ship it in two packages, then when whitepawnmon gets it he can assemble the spear again ^_^

Edit I meant to say take not that  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:21 pm
I'll have a crack at scene three:
Jijimon gives piximon his own staff which is less than 5 ft as a substitute for whitepawnchessmon's staff to deliver. The staff is delivered to whitepawnchessmon and all is happy.  

ilinkzeldi

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:26 pm
Scene 4

Unimon is on its way to a christmas party but as unimon dashes towards its destination, Virus Cherubimon has awoken!
Unimon's destination is 50 feet away
Unimon covers a distance of 5 feet per gallop
Cherubimon is currently 10 feet away from Unimon.
With each move V-Cherubimon advances half the distance to Unimon as it speeds away.

sloution here

cherubimon cant sinhe he can catch up to unimon only half way.

cherubimon advancise five
then unimon advances five
then cherubimon advancise five
cherubimon advancise five
and unimon is at the party

and ther u have it  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:27 pm
Sene 3: Jijimon will get a smaller spear so that Piximon can deliver it?  

King Mky

gstyle818

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:30 pm
I'll try
Scene 4:"It would take Unimon 10 gallops to get to his destination.It would take 20 steps for V-Cherubimon 20 steps to get there and he would have covered 25 feet after 10 steps and Unimon would have already reached his destination so it would take another 10 steps to reach Unimon."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:00 pm
Scene 2: Yes it would because DemiDevimon's weight would add up to trailmons weight making the weight higher than the bridge could hold so it would collapse. rolleyes  

King Mky

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:29 pm
scene 2

I would say it depends on what the bridge is made up of. Because it would collapse it it was wood, but for something like a metal bridge it would only bend  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff