Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Celebration Time! *art is up* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:06 pm
... scary...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:09 pm
I like that! Thank you!  

Draco_Lord

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:42 pm
Crescemon? That.....is so hot!

I say almost everything is hot, cause I'm kinda weird like that whee
Thanks a sextillion kira  
Im Windspirit generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 122!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm
( I love these things! =D I'm gonna try~)

"I Forgot to Generate a Random Number From 1-200!"
Name: Shaujinmons pie!
Ingredients- -Pie crust already made batter base
-Two large bars of chocolate either with or without almonds.
-Whip cream
-Apples
-Filling
-Raisons
-Grahm crackers
-Blueberry jelly syrup
-Pam spray
-Bannana

Recipe:
1. First off, are you a Kappa fan? You must be since you want to make this intruiging sweet pie for your honey moon. If not a lovely cute treat to present to your guest! First of, you may want to beging with a silver plain pie pan base. Nothing says it's a pie with out it being round. You can tell that this will be the head of the kappa.
2. So your pie won’t stick, spray some Pam to get a smooth clean look.
3. Taking the already made crust, begging to spread it through the base of the pan. Make sure to cover every corner. You wouldn't want a hole to leak!
4. Slice a few apples along with keeping the red skin. Place the slices with in the pie along with pouring the pie filling. It's up to you weather you want to keep it simple apple pie or choose another flavor. My guess is apple.
5. Begging to cut your chocolate into triangular shapes. It doesn't matter if it's perfect this will be for later use.
6. Cover your pie with another flour base. You can see that the chocolate slightly sticks out. Slicing a cros in the middle of the pie, add your berry jelly. You will notice it sinks. This can be the 'water' which are believed kappas hold.
7. Place it in a pre-heated oven at about 260 degrees and wait for thirty minuets.
8. Mid way from completion, quickly take out your and begging to crumble a few grahm crackers. Spread them around the blue jelly. And while you are at it, slice a banana in half and then once more vertically. Stuff it anywhere you like. This will be the ‘beak’ of the kappa.
9. Place two large raisons. There are your 'eyes'
10. Now return the pie until it has five minutes to spare and take it out again. This time, stick the chocolates round the edge of the pie and let it remain of what's left of the baking process.
11. Set out to cool and whuala! You are done! Now you can go on and bring a Kamemon smile~

Picture: User Image  

Im Windspirit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:46 pm
O_o man i will never win the food xd good luck  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 am

Aw come on that's unfair, I get a Tokomon, a completely normal digimon that everyone can get without even trying ( Its actually one of the most normal digimons in this guild) and it is also a digimon I already HAVE (My Marineangemon) and the other winner gets a super rare amazing Crescemon that I have wanted for god knows how long but cant get cause you can only get it through contests.
Why couldn't I have gotten Ace´s first contest digimon or something instead of his favorite digimon... I feel so.. cheated ninja
I worked hard on finding those digimon ya know, I stayed up late at night for hours trying to find them. Why does Knight get a digimon that is so much better when we have worked equally hard on this?
- pouts -
Not trying to be an ungrateful brat here, I like Tokomon and plan on turning him into a Demiveemon and I am truly glad that I won him but seriously, that´s two VERY different digimons. Kira you're favorite digimon is Demiveemon that is what Knight should have been given if things were to be fair

Little Pinch of Ginger

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:06 pm
Demiveemon was just given away or that would have been the digimon. You could try to trade it, I don't care but that is what you won so donate it, trade it, or keep it I don't care but don't flame me for making a contest. Most people would like getting a Tokomon considering they can choose it's evolution path but hey, if I would have known the winner would be an ungrateful brat I would of made it a gag digimon like Numemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:40 pm
Hey now, that picture thing was hard to find digimon in. I looked through that thing for hours and I didn't find those last three.

She is justified in complaining a bit, I mean look at what the person got for answering the questions. I'm not saying it was easy to find the question's answers but still. There is no need to call her a name when she states that she feels a bit short-changed when it comes to the prize.

And she said not trying to be an ungrateful brat at the beginning of the last bit of stuff even. So instead of calling her a name how about you stuff it instead of spraying it. There should be no need for name calling when she was fairly polite in her post.  

Yin Yun Yang

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Well....I don't really have anything to add to the conversation. By the way, Pummel, don't you already have like 14 digimon? This is my first contest digimon ever...so....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:54 pm
He still didn't have to be rude about it to her when she was fairly polite.  

Yin Yun Yang

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 pm
I'm mad, because when I make contests, It's never enough that I spend hours either making stuff for the contest or planning it to make it good and I get crap about giving a digimon that the person doesn't want?! Nobody appreciates how hard I work if they don't get a digimon they want. I spent like two or three hours making that thing and then when someone takes about one and gets a cute cuddly Tokomon, they complain. I work so hard to make some fun contests, then get all this BS about someone not likeing their digimon. Just because someone else gets a rarer digimon for less work doesn't mean the contest maker should get flamed. I'm going to stop making contests if I'm going to keep getting this BS about someone not getting a digimon they wanted. I'm sick and tired of it!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:32 pm
i like your contest! biggrin today my birthday has been going great! at school every said happy birthday and even people i don't know! and i got many cards! well i shouldn't be talking about me!

Well kira i'd say you contests are the the most challanging! some are not even a schallange!(ment to say that)  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:37 pm
Pummel_musss

Aw come on that's unfair, I get a Tokomon, a completely normal digimon that everyone can get without even trying ( Its actually one of the most normal digimons in this guild) and it is also a digimon I already HAVE (My Marineangemon) and the other winner gets a super rare amazing Crescemon that I have wanted for god knows how long but cant get cause you can only get it through contests.
Why couldn't I have gotten Ace´s first contest digimon or something instead of his favorite digimon, I feel so... cheated ninja
I worked hard on finding those digimon ya know, I stayed up late at night for hours trying to find them. Why does Knight get a digimon that is so much better when we have worked equally hard on this?
- pouts -
Not trying to be an ungrateful brat here, I like Tokomon and plan on turning him into a Demiveemon and I am truly glad that I won him but seriously, that´s two VERY different digimons. Kira you're favorite digimon is Demiveemon that is what Knight should have been given if things were to be fair

hey bee nice i always wanted a ebonwumon so bad that ill kill someone but im being patient till they make the contest for it  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:47 pm
Pummel_musss

Why couldn't I have gotten Ace´s first contest digimon or something instead of his favorite digimon, I feel so... cheated ninja
- pouts -
OK NOW YOU'VE CROSSED OVER THE DAMN LINE! get the hell out. IM serious. Sure I never liked kiras contest because they are hard as hell and I ahve short attention span but he works damn hard on them. Now if you've got a problem with tokomon give it to some one else that doesnt have a s**t load of digimon and stop being a whiney b***h about it. And any one else who chooses to defend her can go to hell for all I care Beucase she was a brat like kira said. Kira does this for fun and she throws a hissy fit just cuase she doesn't get what she wants BOO HOOO cry me a damn river I've had plenty of digimon I didn't want but guess what I got through ti take gekomon and geremon I didn't like them oh well Im fien with them now. Pummel if I ever see you complain on a contest every again I swear I will do my best to snipe every contest you try to win.  

ZarAburame

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:15 pm
If you want someone to give Tokomon to I will take him! He will help me and my list of digimon!

Also Kira I loved your "Where is Waldo and Friends" contest... I only wish I found some more first... at least I found most.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff