Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
What are your top 3 favorite pokemon and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Promiscuous Alibis

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:50 pm
My Top Three Pokemon Are:

Mawile: Cute, but deadly. >:3
Lopunny: I LOVE bunnies!!!
Mew: The ultimate Pokemon.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:02 am
Blazekin :
by far the ultimate starter evolution.
it is a fire, first of all, which it always awesome in power.
plus I like that with its blaze kick and fire punch, i can kick and punch the ghosts, who always annoy me that they cant be hit by physical attacks.

Altaria:
come on, a bird/dragon!!! first of all, it fulfills the much needed "fly" user position on my team, which is good cause i hate most of the bird pokemon.
second, it is of course a dragon type as well, and dragons are the one type i find have more power than fire types.

Ponyta:
it carries major speed, and its a powerful fire type.
many carry the ability "run away", which is very useful when i am really trying to get though a grassy area of weaklings to get somewhere.
never cared so much for the evolved rapidash though......  

Master Azrael Reaper

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:54 am
Vulpix- it's cute, its evolution is awesome (ninetails)and... It's a good fire-type and it took me a long time to catch

Skitty- Its evolution (Delcatty) is also good. It's cute as well.

Sableye- it's done me well. All physical moves don't affect it so that's good. It also takes a little more time to catch than other cave-dwelling pokemon  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:57 pm
Porygon - It's rare, it's cute (well, in my opinion...>>; ), it can learn tons a great moves and it's just really cool. Plus I love its evolutions! Porygon-Z is just so weird, I love it!

Flareon - Cute, fiery (I love fire Pokemon) and fluffy! I totally want one IRL. heart

Pikachu - So cute! Also one of my very first Pokemon. It's the only Pokemon I ever managed to raise all the way to level 100. It's also my preferred Super Smash Bros. fighter.

Those are just three of a LOT of Pokemon I really like.  

Thanatoast Crunch

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 pm
Roserade - Great grass type, much better than Roselia, lol. And I think it looks pretty cool with its cape and everything whee

Vulpix - geez a lot of people sure like Vulpix 3nodding

Mareep- so cute and fluffy heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:25 am
Slaking, because he's so underrated in Single battles *My favorite Lead EVER*

Cacturne because he Evahax *Evasion Hax* with Sand Veil.

And last, but definately not least, Manaphy, because It's so useful when paired with Kyogre.  

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:06 pm
Totodile - Been my favorite water starter because it's so cute.

Milotic - Very strong and (of course) beautiful.

Togekiss - Very versatile. (and cute)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:16 am
1.> Mewtwo - The original bad*** and still the best and most powerful Legendary EVER.

2.> Lucario - Awesome in both appearance and ability. One of the only few non-legies that can tear down teams of Legendaries and Ubers.

3.> Vaporeon - My favorite Eeveelution that can take super-effective attacks and keep fighting strong.  

King Robert Silvermyst

X-Repo Man

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:15 pm
Swampert - Best starter pokemon
Suicune - Just because it's so badass
Feraligatr - My favorite starter pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:21 am
Lucario~ He is a walking wolf... enough said
Alakazam~ Can beat any type and I went through the elite four on gold like 50 times with only him plus he was my first pokemon to get to 100. (Fire punch, thunder punch, dig, psybeam)
Froslass~come on... its awesome  

PtolemaeusZero

Invisible Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:35 am
Pikachu: You can do ANYTHING to a Pikachu and make it cooler. Mariochu, Sonichu, Cloudchu, ect.

Gengar: It's an UNDEAD CLEFABLE and you shall never convince me otherwise.

Venasaur: My first badass. Once my BruteRoot [Before Mewtwo Strikes Back] reached level 100, he was a tank that could smite even the most powerful Fire Type.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:11 pm
Arcanine~ BECAUSE!!!!! I just think he/she is sooooo cute and i wish i had one in real life soooo badly.

Eevee ~Or any of the evolutions because i absolutely just adore how they look and attack and how sassy they can be (Coming from Pokemon Colosseum battles)

Tepig ~ ONLY BECAUSE HE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:02 pm
My top 3 are:

Dunsparce: When I first saw it it was by accident, but since then whenever I would start up a file in 2nd gen I'd make sure to spend however long it took to look for one. It's movepool was interesting to me, and it was usually a reliable member on my teams when I had it.

Blaziken: When 3rd gen rolled around, I was disappointed by the feel of Ruby/Sapphire, as well as it cutting off access to my beloved crystal team. However, torchic was my first starter in those games, and the one I evolved into a blaziken I've had since sapphire 9 years ago, transferring it through each generation to today. I like it's moves and looks, and as of the DW its ability too.

Lucario: 4th gen was a good step up from 3rd gen for me, but lucario almost instantly became one of my favorites from that gen. It was one of the first pokemon shown, and damn if it didn't look cool. It also had the game-breaking move aura sphere, which with STAB got 135 power, perfect accuracy, and good coverage (and with maxxed out PPs 36 uses before it ran out). Lucario also had an insane movepool, somewhat decent stats, and my favorite type (steel).  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:22 am
In no particular order

Arcanine - I love dogs, and I have a thing for fire... plus he looks so incredibly fluffy and warm... he also kills with Flare Blitz.

Ninetales - Fox! I really do love fire types and anything on four legs I usually just want to cuddle with. Also it's dream world ability is Drought.

Umbreon - Fire and Dark types are my favorite, and ofc Umbreon evolves from the fox like pokemon Eevee... and is better then Espeon because while it's an annoyer, it can knock Espeon out without much problem and Espeon can't even touch it.  

SethChase

Kino_Afi

Liberal Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 am
Haunter - Because I love the ghastly line's high Sp.A and Speed, but I never got to trade to get a gengar. Haunter kicked enough a**, though.

Yanmega - Its name, design and stats are all tough, and both its abilities are god-like.

Tyranitar - Badass from birth. Need to 6-0 a team? Why not tyranitar?
But that guy can't count cuz he's so popular :L

Luxray - By far the best physical electric type. And it has a real 'pet' design. Forget eelektross with his abysmal speed, lack of intimidate/guts and lamprey mouth.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff