Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
An Angel's Last Wish (Art is up on the 2nd post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:57 pm
haha good job Neo Archer on obtaining an Airdramon :'D

I just realized my main flaw in contest making: I make them either too easy or too hard, there's never any between xD o wells [:  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Zero_Hime

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:02 am
haha [: nice job Zero_Hime [:

o yeah, to everyone: the numemon doesn't just have to have the top hat or teddybear or anything x] It could have anything you want on it as long as it matches the theme [:  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:05 am
Ooh, cool contest, maybe I'll enter an entry on Numemon. But since I can't do the paint part..I'll draw it with my two hands..it would be ready by tomorrow..or at least..after I got home from school sweatdrop

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:15 am
haha alright [: good luck!!!~  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:19 am
I had posted an example on the first page [:

NOTE: For the numemon contest, you may take parts from other digimons :] that green scarf thingy on my example is from Angewomon [: haha  

Henwyfatale

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:24 am
Just finished the eyes and the top hat o.o going to continue the other parts after I go home from school and hopefully I will finish it by then..

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:28 am
Take your time [: This contest won't end until the end of this week o 3o like this upcoming friday after I come home from school x]  

Henwyfatale

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:38 am

Sir Numemon III

User Image

curse him for having no hands  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:49 am
haha good job Kain xD haha
Your numemon makes me laugh x] it's silly o wo  

Henwyfatale

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:09 am
XD thx very hard to do since gimp was crappy today  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:17 am
gimp? o_o what/who is that/ D: and o noes...):  

Henwyfatale

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:18 am
It's like paint and photoshop, some artists and artmakers use it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:19 am
ooo...now I understand ><;;;

haha I'm sorry for my slowness x]  

Henwyfatale

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:31 am

Ghoulmon Entry

Kain poked the stone tablet then read its message. ‘’this beast can either destroy or befriend you…well then looks like we get to fight Devimon and Kabuterimon.’’ He said then pressed the tablet, the door slowly opened revealing Ghoulmon. ‘’Crap…were screwed!’’ Devimon yelled while Kabuterimon was staring the digimon down trying to scare it.

Ghoulmon looked at them then pointed at them. ‘’Death arrow!’’ he fired a black arrow from his hands aiming at Kabuterimon and Devimon then another at Kain.

Kain jumped out of the way barely dodging the attack the looked at his two digimon. ‘’Alright Devimon use Death claw! Kabuterimon use Mega blaster!’’ they nodded then Devimon stabbed his arms into the ground then a black portal appeared behind Ghoulmon. ‘’I knew this would work.’’ Kain said to himself as Kabuterimon fired a ball of Electricity at Ghoulmon trying to keep his attention long enough for Devimon to hold him.

Ghoulmon looked at the ball as it got closer then tried to move his hands to guard. ‘’I cant move!’’ He yelled then the electric ball struck him causing a cloud of dust to appear. ‘’Explosion eye!’’ his eyes turned red as he fired a black beam of energy at them hitting Devimon and knocking him into the wall.

Kain ran to Devimon and used a Recover card on him. ‘’Alright time to get serious!’’ he yelled as Devimon stood up and pointed at Ghoulmon. ‘’Hell Contract!’’ he made a small symbol in the air then it multiplied and appeared around Ghoulmon turning into chains, they wrapped themselves around his hands and embedded themselves into the wall. ‘’Beetle Horn Attack!’’ he ran at Ghoulmon with his horn pointed intended for a finishing blow.

Ghoulmon watched as Kabuterimon using his horn aimed to destroy him then tried to charge another Laser. ‘’Explosion Eye!’’ he fired one last attack on Kabuterimon completely forgetting about Devimon.

Devimon grinned then shoved his hands into the ground again. ‘’Death Claw!’’ his arms appeared behind Ghoulmon and pierced his body through the torso as Kabuterimon stabbed his eye with his horn. Ghoulmon yelled in pain then fell to the ground as burst into Digicode. ‘’That was fun.’’ Kain said then Ghoulmon appeared again fully healed. ‘’You have bested me.’’ he said then bowed to them.

Alternate ending

Kain, Devimon and Kabuterimon turned to leave seeing they had won, Ghoulmon pointed at Kain readying a final sneak attack. ‘’I will never except this!’’ He said to himself then Kain appeared and poked his ribs making him fall over and start laughing. ‘’Stop stop!’’ he said in between breaths. ‘’I give I give.’’ he said in tears.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff