Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Liger [X] vs. Wulfie[O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
wild wulfie of the forest rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 3, 4, 2, 4, 4 Total: 24 (7-28)

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 am
i'll do this!

ATTACK!

Devitamamon
HP 17
MP 70=max
Effects: -10 HP during own(Liger's) turn, Can't be hit by damage over 10, can't attack

Omnimon
HP 15
MP 70= max
Effects: Dark Network MP cost is doubled (entire game), attack=MP gain, revived with 30 HP, -10 HP (on Liger's turn), can only attack, +20 atk, can't heal HP (card effects included)

Field: Royal Knights get +10 attack, no special attacks, Summertime  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:10 pm
And this is where I just give up caring for the outcome...
Defend

Devitamamon
HP 17-10= 7
MP 70=max
Effects: -10 HP during own(Liger's) turn, Can't be hit by damage over 10, can't attack

Omnimon
HP 15-10= 5
MP 70= max
Effects: Dark Network MP cost is doubled (entire game), attack=MP gain, revived with 30 HP, -10 HP (on Liger's turn), can only attack, +20 atk, can't heal HP (card effects included)

Hmmm, next turn would be death for the both of us, but then your revive kicks in and I could just heal, but then there is goburimon which we both have... gosh, what are decisions like this so hard to make... I fold and take the death in two turns... Means that I want to continue this out so it is an official battle, can't redeem if there isn't a winner or both stop before someone reaches 0.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hmmm, next turn would be death for the both of us, but then your revive kicks in and I could just heal, but then there is goburimon which we both have... gosh, what are decisions like this so hard to make... I fold and take the death in two turns... Means that I want to continue this out so it is an official battle, can't redeem if there isn't a winner or both stop before someone reaches 0.

Not entirely true, Liger~
If I remember correctly, you once told me that previous card effects go first, then this turn's card effects, and then the action that a Tamer takes (Defend, Heal, Attack, etc.) which means that your health would drop to zero before you could heal~ Please tell me if this is wrong~

So, without further ado...
ATTACK!

Devitamamon
HP 7
MP 70=max

Omnimon
HP 5
MP 70= max

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:54 am
Not entirely true, Liger~
If I remember correctly, you once told me that previous card effects go first, then this turn's card effects, and then the action that a Tamer takes (Defend, Heal, Attack, etc.) which means that your health would drop to zero before you could heal~ Please tell me if this is wrong~

You're right, but if you would be so kind to remember the rest of that comment as well, I also said that the tamer still gets the turn to save themselves if they can do so. I do recall the situation being using a goburimon to give zero health to the opponent.

So, without further ado...
Defend for the loss

Devitamamon
HP 7-10= -3
MP 70=max

Omnimon
HP 5-10= -5+(revive)= 30
MP 70= max

This might just put a hold on all the defensive styles that I run... Time for more aggression! 3nodding  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:56 pm
o.o I don't believe that that would be entirely possibly since you don't have any HP to swap  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:01 pm
o.o I don't believe that that would be entirely possibly since you don't have any HP to swap

As well me still having the ability to heal hp. Either way, it's over now.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

As well me still having the ability to heal hp. Either way, it's over now.

mmhmm~ Good game~  
Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games