Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
DTI Operation Reboot 2024{Contest} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your Favorite Name??
  Digimon Reboot: Origins
  Digimon RE:Horizons
  Digimon: Chronicles
  Digimon: World Crisis
  Digimon Tamer Island: Wings of Renewal (DTI: The Reboot)
  Digimon: After Prime
  Digimon: Grand Evolution
View Results

Aspire_to_Inspire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:52 pm
lief_7
Contest 1: A Land Needs a Name

Username:Lief_7

Guild Name: Digimon Reboot: Origins

Classic name.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:01 pm
lief_7
Contest 3: The Laws of the Land

Your Username: Lief_7

System: Digivolution

Your thoughts: I would be interested in a version of Digivolution that uses multiple metric to determine how a Digimon could Digivole. We could use just TP (or something like that) for main line Digivolution (Bold names on WIkimon). But if you want an offshoot Digivolution we could have items you earn in the guild that you can use to reach those. In envision this like how Digivolving in the games works. You could also need more items for higher rarity or DNA or Spirit. For example:

Agumon -> Greymon 1000TP
Agumon -> Airdramon 1500TP, 1 Mutate Stone
Agumon -> Black Greymon 2000TP, 2 Mutate Stone, 1 Dark Gear
ect.

So main line is cheapest, Alt line is more expensive, alt line rare more expensive, alt line restricted most expensive, things like dark and x-anti would have extra items (maybe Spirit as well)

Doing this you would also be able to say which Digimon you are wanting to go to.

Alternatively I would also be a fan of keeping Random Digivolutions. Maybe the cost would be a little more than normal line but maybe doesn't have items needed? Or maybe a limit to how often you can do one?

Since named Digimon are only copies in our world out side of special circumstances like some of the Special ranked Digimon, they would be free game. The Sovereigns would be an example of Digimon that are unobtainable through DIgivolution. /size]

I like this a lot. It seems like we would need an example mocked up with examples from the wiki. But it is very doable. If we want to emphasize the RP to create growth, it would be really interesting to allow the mutations to be earned through RP somehow as well. For example, doing a mission for the Boss of the Jungle Troopers may open a new path. Or Earning a crest could open another path.  

Aspire_to_Inspire

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:10 pm
Aspire_to_Inspire

Yeah something like that, I would think make being active in things around the guild have rewards that make it easier to get the Digimon you want but due to random Digivolution not impossible to get them without the extra items. That way you don't have to do all the other things but you are encouraged/rewarded for doing them. Like side quests  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 pm

Your Username: Via Discord from Shinnoh Champion John and Ethan Kirito Soul

System: RP Title Digimon

Your thoughts: The discussion ended up being could versions of the Digimon in the Guild battle it out in the RP to see who was most worth to have the Mantle of that specific Title Digimon. So if 3 Gallentmon for example were to battle eachother to see which one would serve as a Royal Knight. Could be just RP official or we could make them Guild official. But also Title Digimon are fickle and might abandon their master if they disappear.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:26 pm
So if you could build a line Rookie(or lower) through Mega (or higher I guess) out of Digimon you currently own how would you do it?

Post Count 13  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:26 pm

Username: Ethan Kirito Soul

Guild Name: Digimon Tamer Island: Wings of Renewal
(DTI: The Reboot)

Long Name! But... Heh ;3  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:28 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul

Long Name! But... Heh ;3

Nice seems like a cool one! I really need to start adding these to the front page soon so people can find them  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:28 pm
lief_7
Contest 2: Leaders Come in All Sizes

Nominee Username: Hope the kind, Robert_Satsuma & Ethan Kirito Soul

Reasons Why (Optional): I nominate all 3 for keeping the guild alive, that level of dedication to the Guild shows a desire to see it succeed. I nominate all to be on the crew!

Contest 2: Leaders Come in All Sizes

Your Username: Ethan Kirito Soul

Nominee Username: Hope the kind, Robert_Satsuma

Reasons Why (Optional): I second the nominations for Hope the King, and Robert_Satsuma! I politely decline becoming Crew and think that those two would make fine Crew Members, as they were the most active in the time everyone was away and I only recently started to return more fully!

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:34 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Haha fair enough, I only went looking back so far haha. Although you do also respond to people when they wander into the discord, which is awesome!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:37 pm
Sinnoh Champion John

Username: Sinnoh Champion John

Guild Name: Digimon: Chronicles or World Crisis

User Image  

Aspire_to_Inspire

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:43 pm
lief_7

System: Digivolution

Your thoughts: I would be interested in a version of Digivolution that uses multiple metric to determine how a Digimon could Digivole. We could use just TP (or something like that) for main line Digivolution (Bold names on WIkimon). But if you want an offshoot Digivolution we could have items you earn in the guild that you can use to reach those. In envision this like how Digivolving in the games works. You could also need more items for higher rarity or DNA or Spirit. For example:

Agumon -> Greymon 1000TP
Agumon -> Airdramon 1500TP, 1 Mutate Stone
Agumon -> Black Greymon 2000TP, 2 Mutate Stone, 1 Dark Gear
ect.

So main line is cheapest, Alt line is more expensive, alt line rare more expensive, alt line restricted most expensive, things like dark and x-anti would have extra items (maybe Spirit as well)

Doing this you would also be able to say which Digimon you are wanting to go to.

Alternatively I would also be a fan of keeping Random Digivolutions. Maybe the cost would be a little more than normal line but maybe doesn't have items needed? Or maybe a limit to how often you can do one?

Since named Digimon are only copies in our world out side of special circumstances like some of the Special ranked Digimon, they would be free game. The Sovereigns would be an example of Digimon that are unobtainable through DIgivolution. /size]

In response to this,
-I am absolutely find with keeping some manner of the TP System as we are currently using it like you suggested in regards to Main Line Digivolution, but I also like the concept of a easier form of using Dark Digivolution without the need to add additional items.
- On your idea for Mutate Stones, I like the concept! However, instead of calling them Mutate Stones. (But keeping the idea for those in a different - point. ) Might be better to have them be called something like DNA Infusions, or perhaps like the Dark Gears and Evolution Items we currently have/DIgimon World 1 Style. Dark Gears is a EXCELLENT idea though too.
- Mutate Stones! Well, here in DTI we have the Mutation feature, where they can mutate the Digimon into another of the same Level. Maybe we can make use of your idea/name of Mutate Stones in that method, having a Digimon absorb a stone and Mutate. But in addition to this, if they wanted to Mutate from a Vaccine to a Virus Digimon, they would need to have 1 Mutate Stone, and 1 Viral Stone. '

-Unexpected Digivolving! I REALLY enjoy doing the Unexpected Digivolve and getting a random Digimon out of it, even if sometimes -coughs Etemon- I would prefer not to get certain digimon. I like the idea of leaving this as a option in the new Guild, especially for roleplaying purposes because imagine having a Chuumon and it suddenly digivolves into a Greymon or something completely different than the little Rat Digimon. We could also make it cost slightly less than regular main line Digivolving for Earlier levels but higher for higher levels?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:03 pm
lief_7
Ethan Kirito Soul

Long Name! But... Heh ;3

Nice seems like a cool one! I really need to start adding these to the front page soon so people can find them

Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image  

Aspire_to_Inspire

Aspire_to_Inspire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:17 pm
lief_7

Username:Lief_7

Guild Name: Digimon Reboot: Origins

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:27 pm

Your Username:Ethan Kirito Soul

System:Roleplay, Digi-Eggs,

Your thoughts:

-Roleplay : I might be biased, but I think Roleplay should be a big part of the new guild if this one cannot be revived. I do think the Tamer Ranks, unlocking new Levels for your Digimon, the Tamer Cards, and the Quest system were all good in concept! Well, the Tamer Ranks mightve been a bit frustrating compared to the essentially 'Free Form' Roleplay that had existed when I first joined. But I do think that they should continue to exist in some form. Perhaps having Tamer Ranks, and the Quest system be a good way to advance in the Guild Roleplay wise and also unlock Additional Digimon similar how we acquire them through TP Rewards. Like having a 'Roleplay Unlock' system that promotes roleplaying and enjoying yourself. Perhaps even having a method to 'prove yourself' as a Tamer to certain Digimon in groups like the Royal Knights or the Demon Lords would be examples. I also think it would be a good idea to have it setup (thanks to Sinnoh Champion John I thought of this) similar to how Digimon World 3 does it, with having tamers start out with three Digimon as a team at first and then unlocking more/Digivolving them.

--Roleplay Wise I also think it would be a good idea to give Tamers the option of Selecting their own Digi-Vice and having their own Functions, or perhaps they make a mixture of a few so that they have more options in Roleplay. Such as those who selected a D-3 Digivice from Digimon Adventure 2 being able to unlock Armor Digimon easier than those with other Digivices selected. Those who pick a D-Tector would have a easier time acquiring their Spirit Evolutions but a harder time levelling up their Digimon Partners,but this only be with Digimon and the like acquired purely through Roleplaying Efforts/ Quests and the like? It might be too complicated to inact but I thought it was a idea worth mentioning.

-Digi Eggs! I REALLY enjoy the concept this Guild started with us having Digimon Breeding and the Hatchery, especially with how random it can be as it will let you have a Digimon from its first form and I think it might also be a good idea to give new Members their starter digimon and perhaps a Egg so that they essentially start with two Digimon? I aint too sure on that, but I do want Digi-Eggs to be ...somewhat easier to acquire than they are currently. The Concept with using the Digimons Families/Species is something I really enjoy here and think that should continue with being the Method for determining the Digimon that results in it.

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aspire_to_Inspire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:35 pm
Sinnoh Champion John

Username: Sinnoh Champion John

Guild Name: Digimon: Chronicles or World Crisis