Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Oldies or the newies? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yellie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:21 am
i have a very varied taste in music,
i adore old bowie [ziggy stardust is just. ahh <3]
but i also love new music, like the shins and mindless self indulgance.

i never really like anything on the radio anymore, but there are some new stuff that isnt on the radio, but are still new.
muses new song, "supermassive black hole" is the newest song ive heard and i adore it <3

but i guess im not making much sense? o.o;;

in conclusion:
yellie likes everything except really annoying stuff like 50 cent or mariah carey. n____n
i dont really have a preference to either old or new music, come to think of it. ._.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:49 pm
I tend to like older music better, the people who have more talent and didn't rely on computer enhanced sound quality, I mean some of the people today can't even sing. Also, most modern music has no substance, their songs don't mean anything. Some songs don't even make sence. I agree with Day-Glo Fairy Snow about how I'm tired of hearing about boyfriends and girlfriends, drugs, sex, and death. Personally I love classic rock. I also like: The Beatles, Eddie Money, Sting, E.L.O., Boston, Queen, The Clash, Bryan Adams, The Who, Pink Floyd, Don Mclean, The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, The Monkeys, The Eagles, My list could go on and on. But the saddest part is that most young people haven't even heard of most of these bands.  

Rain And Roses

imbellis

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:04 am
yeah i listen to older music more. but there are a lot of newer bands i like. like RHCP and the foo fighters. i generally listen to a lot of hendrix, cream and zepplin. stuff like that  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:00 pm
I like oldies much better (I mean oldie oldies, from 60's and up mostly) newer music is computer enhanced, and the songs dont have much difference...for the most part.  

Wolf Spirit62

predatorywasps

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:34 pm
I like new indie  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items