Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Discussing Intelligent Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qcrossley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:13 am
Wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:41 am
I think you need to go with the banning idea.
Sure, the polls may slow down, but at least it would be all intelligence. What's the use of having an intelligence forum if most of the entries are stupidity?

But that's just my opinion.  

KamikazeSkies

--Vampireluvsslipknot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:58 pm
I think that intellegince is very rare this days, and almost extinct  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:05 am
domokun domokun domokun domokun  

Kubix12

Kubix12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:48 pm
domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:52 pm
xp xp domokun domokun xp xp  

Kubix12

Kubix12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:23 pm
HI ALLLLLLLLLLLLL  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:10 am
dsadsadsadas blaugh a sad sad d lol twisted a twisted twisted twisted pirate a pirate lol d lol a lol lol lol  

Kubix12

Kubix12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:52 am
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:19 am
http://www.gry.jeja.pl/200,unreal.html  

Kubix12

KamikazeSkies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:57 pm
I just don't understand why people think they're funny when they post a random words that has nothing to do with anything intelligent. -_-

But on the one-liners subject...I don't see why those are so bad. If I can sum up my thoughts into one line then I'm not going to stretch it all out in order to please a few people that get aggravated too easily. 0.o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:24 am
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  

Kubix12

Kubix12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:19 am
sadsadsadsadasdasda  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:36 am
Hear, hear!

I'm quite fond of a good rolling pontification AND a snappy one-liner in equal measure.

It really does all depend on (yes, poster's intent aside) whether or not the reply fits the discussion.

KamikazeSkies

But on the one-liners subject...I don't see why those are so bad. If I can sum up my thoughts into one line then I'm not going to stretch it all out in order to please a few people that get aggravated too easily. 0.o

Louise the Bump Fairy

1,450 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

-YourFondestMemory-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:20 pm
Personally, I think that people leave annoying comments and replies that are not related to intelligent conversation at all because they crave attention. Honestly, I'd like to say I've only met 3 people who are successful on Gaia (meaning, no offense, they're not newbies) who type like this:
"lololololololol, wat did he say he sounded liek he was thretning me!!!!1!"
However, I have met many people who are less successful (newbies, bots, and hackers) who type exactly like that. They are the sort of people who are, in real life, nerds, bully targets, and so on. They have a low self-esteem, and since the only people they can really talk to in life is on the computer, they feel the need to get attention in the only way they know how. That is being obnoxious, and getting people to dislike them. Why they do that, I have no idea. It's more of a reflex than an actual plan. I was a nerd too, and I remember hating most everyone who would even look at me, just for the fact that I didn't know whether they actually wanted to get close and talk, or they wanted to hurt me. It's a very difficult place to be in.
Hmm, it seems that I contradict myself several times in here, but... I hope that this helps some people understand why they might do this...
Quote:

KamikazeSkies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:41 am

I think you need to go with the banning idea.
Sure, the polls may slow down, but at least it would be all intelligence. What's the use of having an intelligence forum if most of the entries are stupidity?

But that's just my opinion.

*stamp of approval*  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas