10+
View Results

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:22 am
I hate you now, man. Nightmares galore, now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:21 am
I have no doubt that if my sound had been turned up, I'd be dead by now.  

PizzaBoy220

SofiaBB

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:50 pm
wow i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo glad my sound was turned down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:41 pm
ohhhh no, I'm not falling for that you little a**-muncher
I never play games that say in the instructions "sound will help" or something along those lines  

Sound_In_Your_Mouth

digital fetish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:59 am
awww.... i didn't have my speakers on... i was listening to my ipod and it didn't even scare me... *pouts*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:00 pm
I couldn't get it to work!  

Wind-Whisper

dgfhjkjhf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:40 pm
I've tried lots of those before. That kind of things are just NOT funny. Not at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:58 pm
CURSE YOU! scream I had headphones on!  

Kouenki

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:27 pm
OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!! I don't care if I looked at the spoilers first, that was so cool! However, I did get past the particular "spot" mentioned on the first page. It was actually scarier because I knew it was coming and my hand got all shaky. WAY COOL!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:32 pm
sweatdrop all you other people who played that game without looking at the spoilers, I apologize for my previous comment. I will add that I had the sound turned way up and almost went deaf in one ear eek , however I will say again that it's more fun if you already know it's coming (especially if you can get someone else to play! twisted )  

Arachnakid

Blaiz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:36 pm
I knew it! I just had a feeling it was going to be one of those things, i did not trust the "sound effects will help".

yeah, i think the sound is the worst part of these things  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:08 am
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
DONT ******** DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
I AM LITERALLY CRYING HERE!!!!!!!! IVE GOT A BLOODY NOSE AND ******** FLOODING EYES!!!! THAT AINT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
Sorry, but ppl readthis before playing, I hope youre a fan of zombies and zombie movies like 2D, but other wise, DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!!!!  

informal narwhals

Omnipresent Star

Mentor Ananke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:44 pm
Yeah, ok. That is just so fuking imature. I even knew it was comming and still almost crapped my pants. I thought stuff like that was cool when I was a kid, now it's just so frickin' lame it isn't even funny. I got the crap scared out of me with that when I was in, like, Sophmore year, back when that kind of thing was actually "cool".
Only in that case, it was a picture of a kitchen, and it said if you stared at the chair long enough, you could see a ghost, and if you turned your sound up you could hear her..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:26 pm
go to google and type in "fat kid scared", he plays the game and what he does is HILARIOUS!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!

here it is: http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5831707602281337024  

Dangerboy3

informal narwhals

Omnipresent Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:23 am
Okay ppl Ill give you a warning. DO NOT PLAY ANY OF THEIR GAMES! They ALL have that zombie thing, and they get scarier. Im still getting heartattacks from those things. But I guess you cant be as freaked out if youre like a huge Gorillaz fanatic. Like this.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff