Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Favorite Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ECHO Leader

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:48 am
I've been a long-time fan of Trigun, but I've more recently been getting into Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, and Naruto.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:57 pm
Um. Right now it's Naruto in Japanese. I can't stand the dub. It gets on my nerves.
Card Captor Sakura [sub only]. Absolute Boyfriend. Saiyuki! <3 Faeries' Landing. Full Moon wo Sagashite. Juvenile Orion. D.N.Angel [I own all but the first dvds and all the manga that's out for it.] Inital D. Tsubasa Chronicle. Ashiteruze Baby. Vampire Nights. Alice 19th. Fruits Basket. Nana.

Not nessicarily in that order. That's all I'm watching and reading right now.

Hikari Li

Jimuzi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:05 am
Hm. Ouran, obviously, Furuba, CLAMP works (excluding Miyuki-chan in Wonderland! Eugh.), Cardcaptor Sakura (sub only, anime only. I perfer seeing Meilin, since she's a favourite, felt to put CCS seperately), DNAngel, Shaman King, and, well, a lot of things. Fulmetal Alchemist, too.

That's all I can list right now. But that's not necessarily in order.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:08 am
Kuskey
Does it have to be one?

Well I like FLCL, it was my first one I watched.

But now, I like Genshiken, reason why it strange. It's an anime about anime club, and they watch anime. WTF.

Alright, this is post after post, which I hate doing, but Genshiken's genius. I have the first volume. XDD Saki's funny.  

Jimuzi

skillamanjaro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:32 pm
My favorite so far is FMA(FullmetalAlchemist) and Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:09 am
I love fruits basket and ranma! i love both it's because it's about romance and i'm just a fan of romance!  

c_g_iluv

WindAndFire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:47 pm
Fullmetal Alchemist is by far my favorite anime heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:00 pm
coughprincess tutucough

.-."

It's a good anime!

zynii

sabriel111

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:33 pm
i love Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and inuyasha but not in that order  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:02 pm
ittle_Vash_in_da_world
I haven't seen that much yet because it's kinda hard to find and i don't know when stuff is on or where to get manga nearby...(i live in the country) but so far my favourites have been, tsubasa Resevoir chronicles, XXX Holic, Full metal Alchemist *ed is short!* and Inuyasha heart

you can't get the mangas, but youtube has animes. just search a title with ep [insert episode number here] and find what you want.

i'm a fan of Azumanga Dai-oh and FMA and Cowboy Bebop and Sailor Moon and Tenchi Muyo and Trigun and Ghost in the Shell and Kamakaze Kaitou Jeanne and many more that i can't remember right now. ((i really need to stop using the word 'and'))

blue_lutra

Felicitystar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:24 pm
For now, my favorites are actually Naruto and Saiyuki. I have yet to see Saiyuki Reloaded and Saiyuki Gunlock! Grrr.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:38 am
my favorite is NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

kurizu-kun

OMGitsSTEPH

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:16 pm
i don't have favorites because i watch far too many~ (OMG I DO LOVE SAIYUKI THOUGH)

i'm currently watching: Ouran Highschool Host Club, xxxHolic, and Princess Princess

<33

and i am a manga freak.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:26 pm
My ultra-favorite is Death Note. But I really love Ouran High School, Loveless, Azumanga, and Midori Days. heart  

Muffyn

kurenaininja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:21 am
hmmm chobits,inuyasha,and i guess mew mew power ^^  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games