Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
cool quotes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

..-TheArtOfSuicide-..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:21 pm
"Look down at me, and you'll see a fool. Look up at me, and you'll see your god. Look straight at me, and you'll see yourself." -Charles Manson.

Yeah, i know. A Murderer. But, he had alot of power. Just didn't use it in the right way...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:31 pm
"Is perfection something attainable in reality, or is it simply an illusion of our fantasy?"
-Chime Elf

Chime Elf

The Colour out of Space

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:27 am
"Politics is war without politics, war is bloodshed with politics."

> Mao (not perfectly quoted.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:35 pm
I've already made seven quotes....I'm running out of things to say!!!  

Chime Elf

Baulder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:01 pm
"People shouldn't be afraid of the things they can't see. They should be afraid of the things they think they see."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:47 pm
"Where do bad folks go when they die, they dont go to heaven where the angels fly, they go to a lake of fire and fry, see them again on the 4th of july!"
- Kurt Cobain  

demon of debauchery

Shedowolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:52 pm
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" -Albert Einstein  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:14 am
Those who live by Philosophy have hope. Those that live by reality, have only themselves.  

Baulder

Pelemus-McSoy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:04 am
"If a man calls you a horse once, you punch him in the nose. If a man calls you a horse twice, you call him a jerk. If a man calls you a horse a third time, maybe you should go out shopping for a saddle."

~The Rabi, "Lucky Number Sleven"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:07 am
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other b*****d die for his."

~General George S. Patton  

Pelemus-McSoy

Pelemus-McSoy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:08 am
"...it's like cocaine: You don't get addicted to the feeling, you get addicted to the product."

~A fellow classmate of mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:23 pm
"If you want peace, then prepare for war."~can't remember xd

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
Sir Winston Churchill

"A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril. "
Sir Winston Churchill

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. "
Sir Winston Churchill

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."
Sir Winston Churchill

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. "
Sir Winston Churchill

"Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. "
Sir Winston Churchill

"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb. "
Sir Winston Churchill

"From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put."
Sir Winston Churchill

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
Sir Winston Churchill

"Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter. The statesman who yields to war fever must realize that once the signal is given, he is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events. "
Sir Winston Churchill  

Cobalt Masquerade

Dapper Dabbler

Xenephale Fairfeather

Devoted Defender

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:42 pm
"Where you see insanity, I see potential. Sanity, you see, is nothing more than a standard set by society. If you think within that standard, you're considered sane. Sure, the standard is broad and open to interpretation, but everyone has what they think is insane. And we condemn the insane for thinking outside our box. But just remember this, no one who ever revolutionized our world was considered sane before they pulled it off. Sanity is the illness in my book, and insanity? I call that genius." - Bakuriel Byakuya  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:53 am
"Think more on my life. Your people think too much on my death." ~Wesire (Osiris)

"A strong man, he writes, believes that the evil eye can wither, that the heart's blessing can heal, and that love can overcome all odds." ~Col. Robert Shaw, Glory

"Those men out there are dying, dying by the thousands, dying for You fool! And I see it all the time. I used to dig thier graves saying when, when Lord will be our time? Well our time's commin when we have to stand and ante' up like men, LIKE MEN!" ~Samuel Jackson in Glory

"That's the spirit....one part brave, three parts fool." ~Bram, Eragon  

King Robert Silvermyst

cool_cait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:30 pm
"Fear is a question: What are you afraid of, and why? Just as the seed of health is in illness, because illness contains information, your fears are a treasure house of self-knowledge if you explore them." - Marilyn Ferguson  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff