Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Hey! Pizza Guy! Where`s My Order? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like`a da meat balls?
  Yes! I like`a da meat balls!
  *Burp* What?
  Meatballs?! Where?
  Ewww!!! No!
View Results

Fluffy Foxxy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:46 pm
*Sniff* It smells....it smells like.....Pizza Partay!!!!*invites friends and stuffs their faces with pizza, forces them to leave wirth mouthwash*

"Pizza man, I'll take a pizza with fish gots, bee pollen, gummi bears, and a rare exctinct dinosaur leg thet tastes like chicken!Oh, and for the sause, whale oil?U can?Oh Splendid!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:59 pm
PIZZA DUDE IS HERE! *group pigs out* *Burps* ya! I luff pizza!

Ok I got a delivery order here.. I want thick crust with extra garlic butter on the crust, no red sauce make it mustard, with mushrooms, brussel sprouts, cheese and sprinkle some of that jalapeno cowboy candy on the top! yep Oh I forgot extra cheese too! You got 1 hour!  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:24 pm
GARLIC BUTTER!!! JALAPENOS!!! MUSHROOMS!!!!!! *screams over and over again, then hyperventilates and faints*

"Yeah, pizza guy? I'd like to order a large stuffed-crust pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, rat poison, and green onions. Oh, and could you put mercury in the crust instead of cheese? Thanks. Yeah, it's for a friend of mine. Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:31 am
Ooh! Shiney! *places in vault with other shiney things* Mine!

Hello. Pizza guy. I`d like to order a large turkey, onion and peanut butter pizza with a hint of phrimaldehide(a chemical used to preserve the dead, potentially poisonous) in the crust.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Aoihana Hitsuzen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:00 pm
*stares at pizza...sniffs it...* OMG!! I smell dead people! and onions... *passes out*

Hey Pizza Guy! I want to order a thin-sliced pizza made of cardboard, year-old pepperoni, and some crumpled newspaper. Make sure to coat it in dog drool! Thanks!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:19 am
Hey pizza guy! Gimme a goth Pizza! You know the one with the bunny heads, withered flowers, and broken glass on it!!!  

Lord Sephyr- Shadow Angel

dosu__kinuta

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:44 pm
cough*.....*clear throat*
ehmm

I need a pizza with deer meat that is covered in mountain dew with creme puffs on them, that are poisoned...and how about instead of cheese, rubber?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:27 pm
Uhh.................*gets food poisoning*

Get me a clay pizza with poo, pencil shavings, and fire please! And the sauce should be blood.  

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Milk the Strange

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:02 pm
:: puts out the fire and licks at the blood ::

Pizza boy! I would like a deep dish kitty litter pizza with blue shrooms, lettus and extra moldy cheese.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:00 am
*smells kitty litter* Nastyness! Feeds to neighbors dog...he eats anything including cat pooh!

Ok Pizza guy I need a Thick and chew crust light on the red sauce with anchovies, Fried pickles, pepperoni and liver on top , Oh yeah please don't sneeze on this one!  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:45 pm
Tastes like chicken....yum!

Hey Pizza guy I want a pizza but in place of the crust I want dried oatmeal that has been sitting under the counter for three years, I want fruit punch for the sause and in place of the cheese I will have flour. For extras I want red roses, advil, some cards, pickles and 15 ritz crakers Please. Oh and don't wash your hands before you make this one.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:50 pm
Wot da hek? *barfs*

I'd like a wood pizza with bird crap, wine, poo, and whizz! For the cheese, make blue cheese sitting for 2 decades, and replace the sauce with red paint. Oh and by the way, keep your hands REALLLLLLLLLLY soapy for this one XD  

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

The Kingdom Keeper

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:24 am
OOOO! Pizza! *eats then has epileptic seisure*

Triple extra large pizza with EVREYTHING on on it and I mean everything!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:48 pm
*stares at the uber giant pizza* Better give this to the boys, they have endless stomachs . . .

"Yo Pizza Dude! I'd ike a small personal sized pizza with paper as cheese, eyeballs, goat piss, old armpit hair, and toenails as toppings, and put some puke under the paper and be sure it smells like a**. Make the sauce diarrhea with some snot. Thanks!"  

actual koala

Tipsy Genius

9,600 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:07 am
*answers door* "PIZZA!" Pukes when lid is opened....
That's just nasty!

Hello Nominoes....

Just one super large thin crust... light on the red sauce... Triple cheese! Please bring extra napkins!

Just thought I'd have a good one for once! LOL!  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff