Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi ftw~
  <3
View Results

KaguraOfTheWind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:55 pm
I wouldn't say she gets her way as much as the others try to appease her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:41 am
kairi_angel
Shigures Editor
kairi_angel
Oh and to those who care:
I have the cosplay ribbon. kukuku.

It's a bit sad though. It slips on my head if I don't put it on right and the orange isn't as bright. It's like depressing orange. xD

...I like to brag. Shut up. xp

@___@ OMG. Did it come with the Limited Edition Box?! I really wanted that but I don't have an 'effing credit card, and none of the stores had it. DDDD<

And I agree; Aya > Wendee anyday. :33 Wendee's too.. ew. Her voice is irritating.

Yup, the 2nd volume comes out July 7th. :333

I begged and begged my mom to get it. x.x Woman didn't seem to get 'limited supply'...

Anyway I got it on sale too. 20 dollars off the insane price.
I still have to get a shirt to iron that iron on ..on...
And I still don't know what good the pencil board is. Although it does make a nice fan.

The cd is good too. x3

gonk LUCKY b***h. I want all that Haruhi stuuuuuff~  

Shigures Editor

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:43 am
yotsuba13
Shigures Editor
yotsuba13
I now have the first part of the dance done. You know, the part up until Asahina has a solo?

Ooh, good job! I've gotten pretty much all of it except for those weird hand movements in "ashita mata au toki" or something around there.. >>;

I finished the dance last week, man did THAT take me a while. You mean right before it's kinda like they're playing drum on their head? That I got by watching the dance in slow-mo, it's actually surprisingly simple. It just moves so fast.

Yeah, the fist-spazzing part? XDDD I love that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:44 am
KaguraOfTheWind
I wouldn't say she gets her way as much as the others try to appease her.

Heh, yeah. But then again, if they didn't, the world would end.

AND EVERYONE WOULD LOOK LIKE HARUHI AND KYON. @_____@  

Shigures Editor

Dynast Metallium

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:44 am
Don't know if you guys know this yet, but it's been confirmed that there's going to be a second season for Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. There's still no info as to when it'll be released, but speculations point to either fall 2007 or early 2008.

Awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:52 pm
Oh the madness...I can't wait. xd I'm trying to get my roomie and friends into it. I already warned them to pay no mind to the first episode...lol.  

Finnris

Dynast Metallium

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:35 am
Bonti
Oh the madness...I can't wait. xd I'm trying to get my roomie and friends into it. I already warned them to pay no mind to the first episode...lol.

Why not? The first episode is utter crack and it introduces people to Kyon's monotone world. That's why I adore it.

....I mean, aside from Mikuru's "Koi no Mikuru Densetsu" theme. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:58 am
that anime is nice but its more better to watch it biggrin  

dexterkill

Mikutron

6,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:51 pm
-sigh-

I should really watch that anime...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:05 pm
One of the most pointless and brilliant animes out there, I do believe <3 The fanbase is so small, it's despressing :/ Neh, anyway Haruhi reminds me a lot of me...I'm going to half-cosplay her for Kumoricon '07...I didn't have the time to make/buy an outfit because I watched the series a week away from the con[this Sunday!]so I'm wearing her ribbon. I have the same hairstyle except with blonde highlights. Rawr.

Kyon is, next to Haruhi, my fave character x]

The first episode that people are talking about is actuallyyy...the 11th episode. Eh, lemme find the analogical order[you can find it chronilogical but it's easier to go by this list]
2-3-5-10-13-14-4-7-6-8-1-12-11-9
the last episode is optional...I believe it was 14 that was also an acceptable ending

If you haven't watched it or would like to see the episodes full,
Download it on Veoh
I would recommend just streaming it because it's liscened[saving it in your computer could lead to copyright infrigments]

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

iViggs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:53 pm
Dynast Metallium
Bonti

Why not? The first episode is utter crack and it introduces people to Kyon's monotone world. That's why I adore it.

....I mean, aside from Mikuru's "Koi no Mikuru Densetsu" theme. ninja

I watched that episode first...and I was all.."Man these people are crazy."

Then it got to the insanely strange and bad acting/directing skills...and the narrator wondering what was happening...that I started cracking up. And I immediately liked it. xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:26 pm
Didja know? Anime Insider says that there is going to be a second season! Cool or what?! whee  

PhoenixTorte

iViggs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:41 pm
PhoenixTorte
Didja know? Anime Insider says that there is going to be a second season! Cool or what?! whee

i doubt it. D:

They would have announced it with flashing lights and everything so every fangirl could jump around and squee with joy. D:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:22 pm
i hate that show.

if i see that dance again i'll smack whoever is dancing.... Dx  

Capsulle

Aged Gaian

UPC Aelious

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:49 pm
I've heard rumours of a second season. I certainly hope it's true. Particular since the first season ended a bit abruptly. Though it was still good. 3nodding

User Image

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games