Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Is being Gay really that bad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caboose_37

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:56 pm
personly, im all for gay love and gay marriage, its just the government that has such a problem with it. love is love! heart
im not lesbian but im not so sure im strait either. my friend and i say that we're engaged and she gives me a kiss on the cheek every day at school even though shes strait, so im kind of bi, but im not really sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:30 pm
xd well, a kiss on teh cheek doesn't signify sexuality at all. some cultures, like mine, it's normal to kiss friends. it's how you feel on teh inside that counts. like, i.e., i consider myself straight. but if i were to feel the same giddiness and lust after girls, then def i'm gay (or bi). i went through a phase where i questioned myself after seeing some story about girl love..lol..on tv. but after a while of inquiring myself, i decided i'm still straight. but honestly, after watching 'GIA' i developed a keener and deeper sense of self and finally deduced i might possibly be asexual!!!!!.. rofl haha..  

daggblu4

Michael Menace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:28 am
Hey, I'm gay too. x3

I made a board like thgis too cause well I sorta have the same problem but different.

You see, my parents are just homophobic like yours, but in California, there are a LOT of gay people. XD So yeah, I told my friends they accepted me. I got some bullies, but I'm not some p***y so I beat their a**. Now how did they like it when they got beat up by the 'weak f**'. =]

And also this is what my friend made up to help me out sometimes.

F.A.G. = ******** Awesome Guy!!! xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:52 am
xxzodiacxx
in California, there are a LOT of gay people.

Where? >.< I seem to live in that one little bubble of California that follows me around and is entirely devoid of guys emo

....except the one time I got to go to SF Pride 3nodding now THAT was fun ^_^ (still....not even so much as a kiss....but, with lots of eye-candy in every direction, ya' gotta be enjoying yourself ^w^)  

BloodlvsTxBvtterflies

xXxToxic_PixixXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:16 pm
I've been in Catholic school since i was old enough to toddle. Knew i was gay since kindergarten? i don't really remember...
any who, i understand what you mean...
Catholic school is hard, 'specially with all them cute little girls in their little skirts and tight shirts*drool*
back on topic...
just gotta stick with who you are. In the long run you will feel alot better than if you never ever felt like you would ever find someone, just hold on and it will come for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:51 pm
Don't give up, honey. There is someone out there for you, I swear it. Now is when you need to be strong. I agree that it is most likely unwise to tell your parents while you still live under their roof.

But the friends you have lost are not really friends if they would betray you for being who you really are.

You will find your way. You must remind yourself of that every day.

Nariko914

Darling Depressant

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:53 am
There is nothing wrong with being Gay.
The world just doesnt like to accept anything that is different.
I'm going to guess that you're still in school (Middle, high?).
And of course its going to be hard in school because everyone is still immature and they don't understand most things in life.
Give it time, it'll get better.

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces