Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
What's your philosophy of life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am Yuu-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:57 pm
lol'd at the perfection of a male virgin...

my philosophy of life its pretty simple,"I born human therefore am ******** up"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:35 pm
my philosophy:

Share love...

If you don't, share sadness. xD  

Alegna Airam

iseeu2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:41 pm
i feel there is no 1 philosiphy to life. There are many philosiphies to one person and tons in the whole world.
i Also think no 2 people have the same philosiphy to life. they may be similar but not the same  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:17 pm
"no one gets out of life alive"  

Iconised Ghost

notmatt18

1,100 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:20 pm
i found mine about 3 years ago ( Live life to it's fullest because you never know when it's gonna end) also

THERE IS NO GOD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:08 pm
Don't sweat the small stuff....sometimes it's just not worth fretting or fussing over....things happen and you just have to deal with it....  

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Powerpeon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:21 pm
I believe that obsession over death--in other words, worrying about an afterlife--is not a true solution to any problem, that if anything it is our responsibility as human beings to create a heaven for ourselves while we are still alive. Each human being has only one life, so it's best spent on making it enjoyable--though, ironically enough, it may just take a lot of sweat and tears to achieve in some cases, but nonetheless life is wonderful if one sets out to make it that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:17 am
My philosophy on life is , live it to the fullest worship none practice what you wish and do as you please. Live for youself and die for yourself, cause in the end it is each man for thier own.  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Intelife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:47 am
Die by what you live by. The only way to change that is to die and live again. basically, it means that one should not change their ideas or perceptions mid-life, or they will simply fall apart. Look at what happened to the Roman empire after Constantine did what he did. It didn't collapse instantaneously, but it still did. One might wonder what would have happened if the Romans had not decided that killing outright was wrong...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:14 am
My Philosophy is: You can believe in the philosophy that the nail that sticks out gets hammered down......or you can choose to be the hammer.  

7th Chimaira

Raine Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:18 am
"people are like flowers. they are delicate, and die easily. but the flower dies in having lived, unlike the diamond. a diamond is beautiful and lasts forever, but because it doesnt live it cannot die."

this teaches that life is meant to be lived, not preserved.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:16 pm
humm.......... what mine................ i have had many but this is my current one

"Life dosent care about what happens to you, it dosent care if you're hurt, dosent care if your sad, because even when some one you care for leaves or if you even die life will move on with or without you. Only you can choose to move on with it or get left behind.  

Walking Blind

falling_to_fly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:46 pm
My philosophy on life: Treasure the past, hold on to the present and look forward to the future. Be optimistic, the worst thing that could happen is only the worst thing you imagine. One thing lost is another one gained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:15 pm
mine is "nothing goes as it should and it shouldnt go as it goes and if it should go as it goes it shouldnt have gone at all."  

ohemgeefersure

Decrepit Bunny Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:25 pm
live your life the way you want to but let other people live their life the way they want to... just have tons of fun and end with a bang  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff