Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
-Party Crashers!- *ENDNES~* *w* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:47 pm

oh i wish i had her for three years, nah we've been together for 3 months only XD

i got the courage to ask her out in about... july i think, =D

(sorry if i wrote it worng xD)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Quote:
Back! it isn't until tomorrow!! xD

well anyway, guess what?!
what?

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:49 pm

kirashimu
A lot
We're both psycho XD
besides that rock music, we're both awesome, and too much more too list

@windy I'm way too shy XD
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

alright that alsome now here is my suggestion first you ask her and a few friends to go to the movies or somewhere and hang out then next week you go with even less people and then the third week you ask to go to he movie with her as friend and hangout at the end of the date just say "Hay um i know this seem kinda sudden but i kinda really like you" And then give it like 3 or 4 second before changing the subject into something exciting like talk about the movies

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Hige^San
oh i wish i had her for three years, nah we've been together for 3 months only XD

i got the courage to ask her out in about... july i think, =D

(sorry if i wrote it worng xD)
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

damn i was a little jelous if you got three year xD

shadow toan

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Quote:
kirashimu
A lot
We're both psycho XD

alright that alsome now here is my suggestion first you ask her and a few friends to go to the movies or somewhere and hang out then next week you go with even less people and then the third week you ask to go to he movie with her as friend and hangout at the end of the date just say "Hay um i know this seem kinda sudden but i kinda really like you" And then give it like 3 or 4 second before changing the subject into something exciting like talk about the movies

I'm just too shy... If I did I'd just flat-out ask her though
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:51 pm

User Image

@Shades - What?
@Wind - Well, Cupid will get you one day. So be prepared
@Everyone who is hungry - Here you go. xD
LOL@U!
Soupy~<3

User Image

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:51 pm

Read???? I'm in no mood..... It's about 35 degrees outside anf my fingers are ice cold.

<< We're trying to get myself out of the program but appointment isn't 'till wendsday. The tourture..... and I have tests...... I feel to nervous.....v-v
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:52 pm

kirashimu
Quote:
kirashimu
A lot
We're both psycho XD

that why you start out with alot of people to build up your confident each week for that one moment

shadow toan

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:52 pm

Quote:
User Image

@Shades - What?
@Wind - Well, Cupid will get you one day. So be prepared
@Everyone who is hungry - Here you go. xD
LOL@U!
Soupy~<3

User Image
ROTFLMAO
That was one f my favorite contests, good times...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:53 pm

Im Windspirit
Read???? I'm in no mood..... It's about 35 degrees outside anf my fingers are ice cold.

<< We're trying to get myself out of the program but appointment isn't 'till wendsday. The tourture..... and I have tests...... I feel to nervous.....v-v

hmmm i guess i shouldn't given you that advice cause i never study a day in my life, not for my driver liencen, my tests, my quiz, ect

shadow toan

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:53 pm

shadow toan
kirashimu
Quote:
kirashimu
A lot
We're both psycho XD

I don't know...

that why you start out with alot of people to build up your confident each week for that one moment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:54 pm

User Image

That was the best contest I've ever made. I love it. But seriously, I really did make noodles for dinner today. Too bad you guys can't come over to my house.

Study Wind. Just study.
Soupy~<3

User Image

Teh Soupreme

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:55 pm

lol soup's soup was the best.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:55 pm

kirashimu
shadow toan
kirashimu
Quote:
kirashimu
A lot
We're both psycho XD

I don't know...

just give it a try the worst that can happen is she say she doesnt like you as much the best is you guys probably get marry in a few years men

shadow toan

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:56 pm

I still don't know
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games