Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darknekoqueen20

Greedy Hunter

13,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 am
Gaia Name: Zentauricatelena
Digimon: Salamon [R]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:39 am
I am sorry but Salamon is a limited digimon, please pick another.  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

P S Y C H O K C H U U U

4,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 pm
Gaia name: Pyscho_emo_bunneh
Digimon: Monodramon [R]
Registration fee:1000g
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:39 pm
Gaia name: Renamons Revenge
Digimon:Renamon [R]  

RenamonsRevenge

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:10 am
a captain of a digimon guild
kickin_sweet
kickin_sweet
kickin_sweet
And you're not going to even reply to what I said in the "topic"? Seriously?

Seriously if you are uncontented with our rules, you can leave and start your own guild with the features you prefer.

And I designed that rule, why do you compare it to "a digimon guild member"?

And seriously you can at least show some respect on your PM's.

I said seriously because it shows me that you don't care when a fellow guild member talks to you, a fellow gaian. I noticed that you had posted on the 30th, totally ignoring my post, which was in direct response to your own, which I found odd, since people usually reply to replies.

I do show respect in my pms, trust me. I said seriously because well maybe I seriously wanted you to reply, since, as stated above, I find it odd for a user to ignore a direct reply to another, especially if its got to do with a rule, that you made up.

You even contradicted your own rule in the "topic" post, saying you need number(s) to digivolve how it worked.
I even looked back through the "topic" and found multiple examples of the exact way I thought the rule worked, other artists giving people the normal digimon of their choice.

Now you can see why I was mad at this, especially now that you decide to say something about it, making me feel like the victim, just because you're on a power trip, which may or may not be true at this point, but that's the impression I'm under, even a little still.

If this is the case, and the rule stays how you like it, then could I just pick a different starter digimon, since I was under the impression, the whole time, that I would be able to change it to whatever normal I wanted?

My guild is big and it was only at that time that I came across your post and the unexpected dv rule. since I, as a captain view all the forums day by day.
Don't you dare say that I don't care about my members has to say.
if you are to ask something directly to me then send it through pms directly. It is stupid to post it there and wait for a response. I don't mind the "guild topic" all day trust me.
I have a digimon event to look after called "blankety" so don't act like a smart-a** VIP who needs to be pampered always.
I am this close to banning you permanently.

We and "guild user" are discussing about this and we might change the "blank" cost instead since he even agrees it is a bit unfair.

You might want to reply a little bit later cause I'm a bit ticked right now.

I will say it, because that's what you showed me, just now. How was I supposed to know it was stupid to post my response there, was there a way for me to know, if there was, them I'm sorry, but if there wasn't, them I'm not.

And if you view all the forums, day by day then how did you miss all those people's requests in the beginning?

"I am close to banning you permanently" that's power tripping, and showing me, a member of your guild, that you treat me like s**t, and I'm new. I'm not expecting for a whole rule system based on me, but when I read a rule, then I'm told something by the leader of the guild, who wrote the rule, which contradicts there own rule, I'm gonna ask questions, especially if it pertains to me.

Go ahead and ban me if you want, for this response, if you do then it does really show me that you're on a power trip, but if not that'd be cool, because you have a really well thought out guild, and a lot of interesting ways of doing the things you do. I was hoping, and still kinda hope, to have fun in it. Like I told you before I haven't gotten into digimon for a while, and your guild seems like a fun way of doing it.

If you do ban me, I'll probably just make, or join, a guild like you're own, got the gold for it, might as well, if you ban me, since it seems like such a cool concept.

But whatever, if you ban me or block me for this, then . .

Peace man, you got some good ideas. And don't stop doing what you're doing, just do it more clearly next time.

And if you do neither of those, then, I don't know, we'll see.

Way for you to know?? well you just sent me a pissed off pm, you could've pmed me your complaints instead? Maybe that could give you the "direct response" you wished, instead of waiting for my reply there.

And I treat you like s**t like what you said because you act like s**t.
You could've pmed me "Please answer my question in the "blank" shop" but noo... you pmed in a sort of nasty angry manner.

You even placed "(text)" in the forums which is clearly unappropriate, you didn't even realize that there are members aged less than 18 in the guild if they didn't turn their filter off. I have every reason to ban you.

Power tripping? LOL I only ban those who break the rules.
Most Members of my guild stayed for more than a year already since they're very nice and well mannered.
I like them very much, almost all of them.
But you? you see people as bad just because they didn't respond to you. It just shows how greedy you are, you didn't even realize I am hosting an event and doing some plans for future events for my members.

And I do monitor forums day by day, not particularly all the threads.
Just those which have a recent post and misplaced threads.

And if I do ban you, go ahead and join a guild which is just like mine.
You won't find one, I assure you.
If there is, it probably died or lacks active members.
good luck.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:20 am
Gaia name: Seracilia
Digimon: Elecmon [R]
Registration fee:1000g

Seracilia

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:33 am
I am sorry guys, I am trying to get your art up on photobucket but my internet is being a pain in the a**. It'll be there for sure in at least an hour and a half. Sorry again for the wait sad

ORDER UP! biggrin This time it's been chilled with a side of cilantro.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 am
I love it :3 Thankies.

P S Y C H O K C H U U U

4,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:02 pm
Thanks Richard.

It looks verdy, verdy well-crafted/constructed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:35 pm
Gaia name: Winevy
Digimon: Budmon
Registration fee: 1000g

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Inkweaver22

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm
uhhh..heellllllo? can someone plez give me the digimon i asked for on pg 300? i know i sent in my 1000g. twice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 pm
Sorry about that, Ink. Ken said he was on it and never put it up I guess. I'll get to work on it right away.

ORDER UP! Served over a bowl of pasta with a light marinara sauce.

User Image  

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm
*poke poke*

Was I completely ignored? Or did no one have the time to make mine? D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:40 pm
Gaia name: tyhier_uchiha
Digimon: Veemon [R]
Registration fee: 1000g

tyhier_uchiha

Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games