Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~Medevil Melody~ End~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:20 pm
OmegaSeraph
Quote:
(Rp time: It’s one of the golden winged horses from the knights. It’s standing alone drinking it’s fresh water while the other horses are occupied. It’s staring back towards you. What are you going to do? Sabotage it? Comfort it? Steal it? O-o Don't steal it. xD)

After completing the Dice challenge the Human passed through the gate and gazed around the arena. He wore black leather pants and a jacket left open, over a padded, blue protective shirt. Around his left wrist was an oversized silver watch like object that looked not entirely unlike a Digivice. Over his left shoulder was a brown leather strap that supported the letter carrier style bag that hung by his right hip. Around his neck was a leather strap that supported a silver pendant in the shape of a dragon’s claw. Held within the molded talons was a small marble sized blue orb that seemed to give off a faint light.

Gage is approached by one of the event workers with some second hand gear and a Unimon that was he would never be able to tame into a compatible partner by the time the competition starts. Gage passed on the armor and weapons, and politely bows to the Unimon, “I’m afraid that your services will not be necessary my friend, however I thank you for the kind offer.” Raising his head he turned to the event worker, “It appears the other Knights have brought their own Equipment. If I might be allowed, I would ask to do the same.” The Event worker shrugged and turned away. Gage smiled and called out to the shadow that was looming in from behind the Arena gate, “Well Ex, are you ready?”

The cloth patrician flopped open and a Veemon tumbled into the hall landing next to the tamer, “Knew I'z there da whole time, huh?” the tiny blue dragon with the horned nose asked his human partner. Gage only smiled and began walking toward the main stage.

On their way, the pair passed by the arena stables. Several of the stalls were empty however there was one digimon present, quietly drinking from a trough in order to build up its strength for the next match. Gage looked at the tags on the stall and suddenly realized that this was the horse that belonged to the opponent he was scheduled to fight in the next round. Arching a brow he looked the creature over, it was a Pegasusmon, golden wings, armor plating, and fast both on land and in the air. Gage knew a great deal about this digimon. His first digimon partner was a patamon after all, and he had made the effort to study all the potential digivoultions a patamon could take. However, his partner had never learned to become a Pegasusmon, mostly due to the fact that Gage did not have access to the Digi-Metal of Hope.

Gage pressed two fingers to his right eyebrow and gave the winged stallion a friendly salute, “I wish you luck my friend.” He said to the Pegasusmon as he turned and began to slowly walk toward the arena again. “Ex, why don’t we show him what he’s up against?” the human whispered to the Veemon tailing behind him. Gage was much to Honorable to try to sabotage his opponent’s horse, however he was not above a display of power to psych out his opponent. The tiny blue dragon gave his friend the thumbs up, and while Gage was unable to see this he could feel that his partner was prepared.

Gage then thrust his left hand over his head reaching up toward the sky, “ Storm Armor... ENERGIZE!!” The digivice around his wrist projected a beam of energy into the air above him. Within the data stream materialized an ovular spheroid of black metal with a lightning bolt shaped protrusion, on its surface was imprinted the crest of Friendship.

Behind the human, Veemon responded to the appearance of the object by emitting a powerful cerulean glow. The small dragon leapt into the air and gasped the Digi-Metal pressing it into its chest, there was a small flash as the digimon was enveloped in a cascade of data, “Veemon, Armor Digivolve to...” the digi-metal began to melt into a black, liquid-like substance as it melded over the small dragon’s body, coating it completely. The Veemon's form began to expand, converting from biped to quadruped, and continuing to grow until it had surpassed its original height three times over.

The black liquid mass came crashing down on the surface in front of the Human, four large claws digging into the ground. The fluidic metal began to harden over the legs and torso sealing the four-legged dragon in digizoid armor, blacker then the rage of the coming storm. Yellow marks running down either side of the digimon’s body looked like teeth. The exposed portions of the digimon’s skin were blue and white scales, reminiscent of the Veemon that it had just evolved from. A long blue tail dragged through the dirt as it turned around to face the human, a sheet of energy passed over the digimon skull coating its face in a metallic black mask with a lightning bolt shaped horn growing out of its center. From its back, three more lightning bolt shaped spike burst forth, all jet-black. The digimon reared its head back and with a powerful voice, thundered its new name, “Raindramon!”

Gage grasped one of the black spikes and used it to pull himself up onto the digimon's back. “Lets Go Excalibur!” he said to his partner. Raindramon charged off toward the main stage at a steady gallop. “We are here to represent the Core Guard Ex, we do not want to disappoint!”

Gage lifted his right hand up to the orb shaped pendant handing from his neck. The small marble disappered and in his hand materialized a much larger sphere of pulsating blue energy, the Digi-Core of Azulongmon, A treasure that Gage had received after he saved Azulongmon’s egg when the great sovereign was slain by Nagato all those months ago. the human squeezed the orb in his hands, “Core Saber!” he called out as the sphere exploded into tiny particles of light which quickly gathered into a long rod, a Sword made of pure energy. With Weapon in hand and Raindramon to carry him Gage was prepared for whatever Gallantmon was going to throw at him.
~Those that do not bow down to the darkness.....~

O.M.G. That was one of the best damn story i ever read.

~shall be doom to be consume by it.....~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:28 pm
sweatdrop

Thanks, I'm glad you like it... I do consider transformation sequences to be my specialty, pretty much the reason I love RPing digimon so much!  

SkyCore

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:36 pm
dude that was amazing  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:03 pm
(nah I want duftmon)

Matt looked at the girl who had pushed him over and now who was telling lies about him. Matt looked at duftmon had been on the girls side as it looked like " Is this true about trying to get to me and hurting this perfect child?" The fangirl blushed " Hey you haven't heard my side of the story yet" Lopmon was on matt's shoulder blushing like crazy Uh... hi duft...mon" Matt sighed "what happened was I saw you come in with all the other knights I tried meeting you when she pushed me out of the way to see you and blamed it all on me when I did nothing wrong so you see duftmon I did nothing it was all her" The girl's digimon nodded "Lord duftmon it was my tamers fault forgive her" Duftmon looked down at matt and smiled offering a and shake "I can not take any sides but if I had to then I would lean towards the fellow sir forgive me madame" the girl was filled with anger and stared at matt "But lord duftmon for all you know my digimon and his might be friends so she sided with them it isn't fair there has to be a way to prove that he is lying. Who would you believe him and his digimon or the victim here" Matt sighed and look at lopmon who wasn't blushing anymore and instead on the ground as Antylamon "Lord duftmon please understand that matt would not get all fangirl enough to pushed another fangirl but looking at how she is disgracing us and how she lies I think she could do such a horrible thing so tell me who's side are you on?" Duftmon looked at the two tamers and sighed "I will have to say ...."

((the ... is for the answer windy will give >D))

Edit by windy~

(:0 I suggest sepperating when you begging speaking as another person rather than squishing it all together. Or at least pause. @_@ It took me a while to actually know which was which. )
“I would have to leave this undecided. If you two would love to bicker then do so but I would rather not engage myself between this.” Duftmon spoke unimpressed. “Do you believe that making yourself taller will solve anything?” He looked at the Antylamon shaking his head. “I don’t have anything to say but only that you two appologyze to eachother. This is a feast for all of us that I wish to eat in peace.” The girl with curls was left hanging as the knight excused himself. She crossed her arms, “Way to go genius! ” She then smiled at the two pair, “But I win, aha!” She left giggling with her friends leaving the tamer alone.  

i3 tails Yagura

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:21 pm
Oh! I want to see what reply I get from doing Duftmon's RP! Don't enter me in for Duftmon, Lynda. I just want to see the RP that you will attach on this of the results. Hope I get something cool.

Kazuki glances over at Duftmon and at the fan girl. "I'm very sorry sir. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble that you would take this into your attention." Kazuki apologizes and bows down a little. The fan girl was a tiny bit shocked that he would take the blame first, but had an idea that popped up. "It was all his fault. I was just walking over when he pushed me and angrily said, 'Move it! I can't get a glimpse of the Royal Knights!' I was sad and heartbroken from that until you came over and talked to us about this." The fan girl had complained to Duftmon about Kazuki doing this and then that. Duftmon was nodding his head and listening to the fan girl while Kazuki was simply wondering what would happen to him.

Duftmon was still listening to the fan girl while Kazuki was beginning to think of something that popped into his mind. "Oh. I see. Well, we certainly can't have that now." "Mmhm. Yes. I've had that trouble at times. They are always troublemakers."
"Mmmm.... Mashed Potato with ketchup... No! Ranch dressing! Wait... Sour cream and bacon with it instead! Now that would be good to eat." Kazuki softly whispers to himself.

After a couple minutes, Duftmon reaches a conclusion. "Well, I think I've heard enough." Kazuki was glad he had stopped the fan girl from further disgracing him, but it was sad that he had taken the blame. After all, he did nothing wrong.

Edit by windy~
The Duftmon pulled Kazuki away from the girl, “It’ll be a moment now.” Duftmon spoke to the girl leaving her. He managed to pull Kazuki earshot away. “I’m terribly sorry that you must have to blame yourself but I cannot do anything in this matter.”
Kazuki rose an eyebrow, “Hm, why’s that?”
Duftmon sighed, “That girl you see over there is my sibling. She always seems to act like that on these occasions.” The Royal knight nervously spoke in silent but clearly. He explained how his recent tamer assigned him with her while she cast sail and never returned.
“Duftmon!” The girl whined across the room. The royal knight shook his head, “Please excuse me for a moment.” The knight left, suddenly walking back with the girl. She was looking down. “Now what do you have to say?”
“…” The girl stayed quiet.
“Would you like me to contact your sibling? I would explain how childish you’re acting.”
“I-Im Sorry! I didn’t know you were a friend of his!” She apologized.
The duftmon smiled shaking Kazukis hand, “I hope this wasn’t too much trouble for you.”

(I'm sorry if I dissapoint you..... v-v )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:49 pm

oh oh! i want to see my result is too! dont count this as an entry!

Toan was annoyed with the girl who continously sprout nonsense about him. Toan look behind the girl and gave a grin and started agreeing with her. "Yes that is a shame, wow i must be a curel person. Is that right now?" and so on for a few more mins till Toan got bored and stuff a lollipop into the girl mouth to quite her. "Well thank you for wasting my last five min it was fun, now if your nonsense was done let go to the camera shall we?" And Dracomon came from behind the girl carry a video camera cause he wanted to tape the knights and the entire fair. Toan grab the camera and rewind to the part where Toan was enjoying a nice hot dog and the girl bump into him and causing all the trouble. "Wow would you look at that, there mustve been something in my eye just now cause the video tape didn't look a thing like you said." Toan said to the girl as he rewind to the part again and press play then rewind and press play. The girl face started to turn red from anger and cursed at Toan in words even he doesn't know. she even as went as far to insult his mother. But Toan kept his kool knowing she was embarassing herself in front of the knight.

Edit by windy~~

The girls eyes were teary that she broke out and rushed out of the room. Duftmon stared back as the tamer named Toan stood there gloating his victory. Duftmon crushed the video camera a bit furious, “You may be right for that matter but that was taking it far past the limit. You should never embarrassed a woman like that, your actions are foul!” The Royal Knight lifted both the digimon and Tamer easily by their collars walking out of the banquette. He tossed the two out of the building, “You should be ashamed tamer, return to me once you learned how to treat a woman properly.” Duftmon from then on out swore to teach others the proper way to provoke themselves in a situation as the one from the fair.
(xD Geezes toan, you have to remember to always treat everyone kind at least. Not embarrise her in front of a crowd from one small push! xD )  

shadow toan

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:39 am
((I want to see my results, and I DO want you to count this as an entry XD))

Jonny stared Duftmon in the eye while the girl ranted. He was in a tight spot, and he knew it. He would look unchivalrous if he told the Knight that he had been pushed by the girl, and everything she said was a lie. And yet, if he just stood his ground and took the blame for it, then he would be lying to a Royal Knight.

Either way did not bode well for him. He struggled mentally with the problem, not knowing which way he should go. Her lies about the situation eventually convinced him.

Once the fangirl began to quiet, Jon stuck out his chest, and stood almost at attention. "Duftmon, sir, I know that this looks bad. And, it comes down to an argument of he said, she said. So, that being the case, the only reasonable thing to do would be to punish both of us, to make sure that the liar got his or her punishment."

Having said his bit, he fell silent, awaiting judgment from the swordsmon digimon.

Small pressure was placed against Jonny’s shoulder. Looking up to see the knight before his presence, “Do not commit such an act again.” He simply said. The girl exploded. “What?! That’s it?! No fight? No battle? Just’ don’t do it again’ Oh come one!” The girl protested. She suddenly gasped finding herself throwing a loud fit within the crowd. Duftmon only smiled now in front of the girl. Taking her hand, “Ah, but the small imp appears once a small dark spore is brought out. You should know better to blame others” The girl was red looking at Johnny, stiking her tounge at him before leaving.
Duftmon chukled, “Ah, well we can never understand can we?” Duftmon patted Johnny, “You remind me of a small fellow I once knew. “
“Eh?” Johnny stood there blankly.

(>~< I'm sorry flame but it looks like the other one won. yours was great but my secret judge said it seemed too easy. >~< )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:50 am
ZarAburame
So next friday(day after thanks giving) I will post my leave
No!!!! Zar don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does eveyrone have to leave T-T  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:35 am
flame_leopard
((I want to see my results, and I DO want you to count this as an entry XD))

Jonny stared Duftmon in the eye while the girl ranted. He was in a tight spot, and he knew it. He would look unchivalrous if he told the Knight that he had been pushed by the girl, and everything she said was a lie. And yet, if he just stood his ground and took the blame for it, then he would be lying to a Royal Knight.

Either way did not bode well for him. He struggled mentally with the problem, not knowing which way he should go. Her lies about the situation eventually convinced him.

Once the fangirl began to quiet, Jon stuck out his chest, and stood almost at attention. "Duftmon, sir, I know that this looks bad. And, it comes down to an argument of he said, she said. So, that being the case, the only reasonable thing to do would be to punish both of us, to make sure that the liar got his or her punishment."

Having said his bit, he fell silent, awaiting judgment from the swordsmon digimon.

so your saying that "If i get busted then im taking her with me" to duftmon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:37 am
kirashimu
ZarAburame
So next friday(day after thanks giving) I will post my leave
No!!!! Zar don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does eveyrone have to leave T-T

Damn men your going? that sucks seems like everyone i know on gaia leaving now a day

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:20 am
XD I guess everyone want to know there reply from him. xD Well as long as everyone is having fun. When that happens i'll be editing your posts twoards the bottom. >:3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:03 am
The Banquet:

Henry gave a short sigh as he heard all the lies that were coming out of the girls mouth. Word after word, lies piled upon lies. Henry didn't really care about the girl's attitude, he just wanted to remain in peace, but as her voice continued, the lies became more and more irrating. Henry was getting more and more anger. His fist clenched tightly. He wanted to shout at her, but he couldn't. "Relax..." Henry thought to himself, knowing that it wouldn't really do anything. "Just relax....." Henry was turned away from the girl, so she couldn't see Henry's face. The girl's voice kept going and going, as if she couldn't stop telling lies. "Shut up!" The worlds slipped out of his mouth. He turned around and faced the girl with the face to kill. "Stop telling these lies!" Henry snapped. All his anger and frustation was released out towards her. "YOU'RE PATHETIC! YOU TELL LIES JUST TO GET YOUR WAY AND THAN ONE DAY, NO ONE IS GONNA BELIEVE YOU AT ALL! ONE DAY, NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU! EVEN WHEN YOU TELL THE TRUTH, THEY WILL BECOME LIES!" Henry's face turned red as he screamed at the girl. "YOUR GONNA BE COVERED WITH LIES AND NO ONE IS GONNA SEE YOU! ALL THEY COULD SEE WILL BE THE STUPID LIES THAT SURROUND YOU!" Henry took a breath as he started to calm down. There was a silence in the area as everything turned to look at Henry for his outburst. "What?" Henry turned around in his seat and started eating his meal once more.

((lP I was so bored!! xD))

Edited by windy~~
The girl stared at him in shook as the duftmon patted the huffing tamer. “Don’t yell at a woman! It’s not polite young one.” The duftmon was patting both the girl and henrys shoulders. “I-I” The girl was stuttering but the duftmon calmed her. Duftmon allowed the girl to leave as he was left with Henry. Everyone else was already back to normal. “You need anger issues.” He joked.  

Teh Ace of Shades

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:36 pm
wind i am willing to trade my digimon  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:46 pm
The Banquet:

"Is that true "Duftmon pointed his saber at Devin's throat and the young tamer frantically shook his head no."He's lying "The fan girl pretended to check her bag which was beside her"he even took money out of my purse."the boy's eyes widen in pure awe from her statement; "So you push an innocent young lady and steal from her." The knight digimon pulled his arm back for a piercing strike as Devin decide to take it as a sigh to run. "I didn't do it she's lying!"The male tamer yelled running through the banquet hall occasionally looking over his shoulder to dodge saber strikes. Unfortunately his head was turned as he reached the end of the corridor causing him to hit the wall and falling to the ground. He quickly got up inching himself back towards the wall as Duftmon stepped closer slower"STOP!"The two looked at the fan girl"Don't hurt him. I was Lying.". The Knight digimon pull his saber away from Devin who was hyperventilating while he checked his neck for any cuts."You all may continue as you were"Duftmon said to the crowd a that began to watch the three"as for you miss please come with me "The fan girl and Knight digimon walked away to have their own separate conversation leaving Devin alone who was still hyperventilating.

((Slight comic relief ))

Edit by wind~

xD Ahhh, you made my day but i'm sure duftmon wouldn't act like that...or would he...? o-O  

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:35 pm
Darkfire Karan
wind i am willing to trade my digimon

Yes, unless you find another person who agrees with you. Then if you do in the end of this (24th) You have to notifymi along with the other person who agrees with you so that I won't make the art. Then you two go on to the trade center and recieve your digimon there.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff