Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Gobble-Gobble Turkey!! *Claim Digimon & Art! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:39 am
It's not 'ban' more like suspend but it's for fun. Well not for the person who is darted. It's a new feature for the guild. It's only one day! It doesn't apply untill the art is made.
'Show your enemy who is the boss'
It's only a day. A day won't drag you. There's more contests in the future *cough* two days*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:42 am
Well it's like paying five bucks for a punch in the face pass..
So I pay for the pass and punch you in the face and not get charged for assault.. It hurts but its only once right..?
Same logic.
Anyway doesn't two days break the *Only two contests a week* Rule..?  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 am
:0 You know what linky you just brought up a forgoten rule. O:< No wonder it seemed like alot! It wont happen again for the up comming ones since now they'll be moved in december 1. :0 I'll have to go pm some poeple, thank you linky for reminding me!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:56 am
Wait wait I like contests more than twice a week..
maybe we could rearrange the limit to three times a week..
and you didn't even comment on my analogy.  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:05 am
^^; Physical and cyber are different. A break from a guild from an assult is big differance. I didn't make the item..... It's not like your baned from Gaia....

^^ Nope heart 2 contests per week , just how fiance left it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:09 am
Not the actual action but the logic behind it. If I pay to spite you nobody wins.. you say it's nothing but your tottally immune to the actions being crew.
What if you get into this event and your almost to the end.. you did well the entire time and your about to get rewarded... when all of a sudden somebody with a beef against you does the oinkmon curse and you get kicked out.. it's not fair to you but its just on the internet right..?

*Sorry I'm bored.. I argue when I'm bored*  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:17 am
(It's not an argument only a discussion ^^ )

I'm not one to talk about physical abuse or anything it's only a day. A day. The chances of beeing held in an event are slim since they are rarely opened by Grandwing. Ussually most event that drive near the end have already completed most main challenges and only waiting is needed which some poeple can't seem to do. Amon only prevents you from postinng for a day. Whinning of missing a contest isn't cutting it since there are plenty of opportunities ahead. Not everyone has to win every contest here in Walter island.
Now if you continue to bring physical to digital that's nothing similar. It's only taking a wee break from the guild. If it was suspend for a week then we would have a problem there. Goldramons are special for their abilities so it would be rare to even have them out unless the tamer had saved them, such as Zar. Karan may continue to complain about missing soupies bonus but us that really nessesary? Is arguing (Not really ) really going to help just for one day absence from this fun guild??
Remember it won't actually take effect unless he makes the art and pm's the tamer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:20 am
*Quick Rebecca think of a witty and clever comeback*
Well... er.. your mom
*Good Job*
Lol..
(Has been owned ..)  

ilinkzeldi

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:22 am
:0

*poke*

Has anyone tried for the kokatorimons twin? If not i'm willing to stir it up..... :0  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:23 am
geez stop fighting over amon its called a joke and I personaly plan mean jokes get over it ok  

ZarAburame

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:24 am
^^; It wasn't fighting, only discussing or explaining. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:25 am
still you know what I mean  

ZarAburame

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:27 am
v-v Fine i'll take it to the pms so that others wont have to dread over our words next time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:29 am
lol thats a good wind XD  

ZarAburame

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:31 am
Explaining needs somebody to explain to.
I understand the amon curse I just find it a bit unnecessary
so It was a discussion that I gave up on because I was too lazy to try to convince you to my side See I realise that you cannot convince people who's minds are set in stone..
No offense just wanted to sound logical...  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff