Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Have you ever? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A W E S O M E N E Z Z

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:56 am

User Image

BUMP

Yeah.

Once i went to disney land and they wer handing out free hats!! so i took 1 and me being so random i went up to a guy and asked for customer service and he showed me wer it was and then i went up to customer services and said i just bought this hat for 1.50 from a guy claiming to be disney staff and then i realised they wer going free.. and she gave me 1.50 and the hole time i had been lying!! xD

have u ever talked to ur lover about ur going to ask someone out and they ask who like reli excited but u cant tell and then u say i cant there alredi dating and then they kiss u.. I HAVE!,,best morning of my life, sadly in the afternoon the blonde bimbo he was dating came up to me and slapped me round the face complaing tht i had stole her bf so me and my brother who was 18 at the time went up to her and slapped her xD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:58 pm

wait, what!? could you recite that in proper english.

Untill then have you ever loved a good friend who suddenly started about how (s)he hates it that the only friends (s)he gets from the opposite sex always want to become lovers and you felt omg what must I say.

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bubbly Plain Jane

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:11 am

ummm..no

have u ever eaten a whole pack of frozen fruit? (i have before it was blueberries,it was good but i got a big purple stain in my favorite orange tanktop)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:57 am

no

have you ever tried to fly?

fire wolf1234

Bubbly Plain Jane

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:31 am

actually yes xd i was 5 and i learned the hard way that i cant fly by just moving my arms up and down...

have u ever stolen somethin from your parents/guardians (i did my mom's ice cream xd )
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:02 pm

yes my moms sandwich. ^^'

have you ever thought about robbing a bank?

fire wolf1234

Bubbly Plain Jane

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:41 pm

a real life bank?nope..

have you ever had an addiction to a certain hobby?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:49 pm

yup they are computers and video games... and anime domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

The Wandering Caretaker

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:44 pm

nothing was posted so...

Have you ever sat down with a friend in a store and asked questions trying to embarrass them?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:52 pm

ya,my friend ashlyn almost killed me! xd

have you ever been forced into a dress (i have crying )

Bubbly Plain Jane

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

Reeshabby

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:30 pm

D=
Yess, when I was like 6.
It was a big frilly one.

Have you ever play truth or dare, and got a really embarrassing dare?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Yes I have...there have been two I believe. Once when I was like 12 I was dared to run around in my bra in my friend's house with her older brother just around the hallway >.< And I was dared to scream something very obscene in the middle of the night, Idk why it was embarrassing but it was. lol

Have you ever walked into a furniture store with a friend and wandered around sitting on couches and chairs while feeling the pillows for softness?

SixxFixx

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:12 am

oh heck yeah!! my old best friend lived near a stripmall, so we used to wander the stores, doing all kinds of stupid crap like that....

have you ever gone shopping in a wheelchair, despite having perfectly good legs?

(we did that in a video rental store once.... asked for a lot of help and such, then when we left, we stood up, folded the chairs, and walked out.... LOL it was great!!!!)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:20 am

no but that would be awsome

have you ever offered a cop taht was on duty a beer?

((I have the only thing that would have made it funnier is if I had an open beer in my hand))

fire wolf1234

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:27 pm

No but I did offer a joint to one.

Have you ever tried frozen cake(I did, frozen applecake!)
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff