Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:17 pm
Sneaking up behind you, I'd pick the wand and bite the back of your head. With the sudden burst of pain, you look back to see your attacker, wich I react by swinging the wand into your nose, giving you a new ring. As you try to pull the stick out, I would Missle Kick that little sucka' to plop into your eyes, doing something in your head to either go or fight the instinct to pull them... it out of your eyes, which I'd grab your left arm, and crank it to the point of it rolls of with a satisfying crack. Seeing Phailist shiver in glee, or fear, it doesn't matter anyways after I'd pull out a paintball gun, and fire it at Phaily. As each glob of paint rockets foward, a smirk fills my face as the balls pass nearly through your body, dissolving what ever the liquid could touch.
Seeing Azrael limp around with no eyes, and a missing arm, I'd just grab your right foot and crush it with little metalic doo-dads and what-nots until the entire leg is gone. Feeling glad with what I'd done, I would just chuck you into a bathtub, landing on your stomach of corse.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:13 pm
first id take and cut your orphans cane in half then id take your goldfish shove it down your throat then choke you with your stuffed dragon  

TACOS_92

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:35 am
I'd bribe the dragon with a hand full of kibble, then when he is working for me, sick him back at you!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:01 pm
id throw you in the pool dump gasoline in it light it on fire there would be one spot where it want on fire if you came up for air id punch you in the face and say "Get back in the firey water!"  

TACOS_92

itachi8281

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:43 pm
First I would suffocate you till the edge of death,
then i would stab you in the legs a couple times.
put you in a room that is 100 degrees
take you out and put you into a freezer for a day
cut you up SLOWLY! into tiny peices and the feed you to the sharks!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:12 pm
I've never told a lie and that makes me a liar...
up up behind [[quietly]] and put a plastic bag over your head, close it at your throat, and watch the suffering >.>
I've never made a bet but we gamble with desire...  

etre gracieux

keiy_lion

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:04 am
i would tei them down
slowily shred the persons limbs off
one.. by... one...
then i would find what drives them crazy and put them in a room in a straight jacket
and a knife
then i would watch them go crazy
and thay would do the rest
twisted  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:00 pm
I'd back track, go back to kindergarten, and pull something off a shelf that makes the little punks cry, except three which I kicked. Slowly walking back and seeing you stand there for an hour and a half, makes me feel a little sympathy for what your parents had to go through, but soon forget it and then pull out that object which I received from the shelf, Hop on Pop. Giving you the book and opening it the correct spelling, punctuations, and grammar quickly corrode your brain into near nothing.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Pure Rose Artemis

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:48 pm
First, I'd take her back in time to ancient Mezoamerica and exclaim she has in insulted the Great Deinty, Inti, god of the sun & offer her as human sacrifice twisted Or Plan B., I go back in time to when her parents' first met, & ruin the entire relationship. That way, she would never have been born....... (lolZ, gomenasai/sorry; it IS just a game sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:12 pm
I'd put a plugged-in toaster in a urinal and see where it goes from there..

surprised  

Cannibal Crow

Cannibal Crow

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:45 pm
I'd stab myself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 am
^I'd feed him to a unicorn.  

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

Kai-Tyn Macros

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:27 am
Call in "Thor's Chariot" and have Thor's people disect you like Area 51 does to them (Watch Stargate SG-1 for an explanation) and then finish you with a Hammer Shot... oh and if the corpse is still intact, it would be fed to anything that found it pretty for food or other things.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:36 am
^ill cut him with a spoon till he dies
* takes a long time*  

OnyxSouls

the lonely and hated

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:28 am
take my twin katanas and hack away until my outfit turns red ^.^  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games