Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:51 pm
How Did I start it kitten? Hmm?

Well Fudge.. its a LOONG story.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:53 pm
ZarAburame
and thats a big deal? geez you people have your proportions blown out. Besides the blushing earlir kinda made it obvious.

(sticks tongue out) Shut up Zar.
@Fudge: A very very long story...  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:53 pm
MY MIND THINKING DIRTY THOUGHTS WAS RIGHT AGHHHHHHHHHHHH *gets 1,000,000 million tons of mind soap and rushes into a corner, and rocks back and forth* Wash away the horror wash away the horror gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:54 pm
-_- see this is why I didnt want to tell them (points to Fudge)  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:57 pm
teenage boys can and 90% of the time will have perverted thoughts when they hear about 2 girls together. Altought Im a teenage and have no right to talk, im not that perverted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:58 pm
BUT YOU WERE ON THE VERGE OF TELLING US ANYWAY, WHICH IS JUST AS BAD *opens a portal to another dimension and takes the mind soap with him then closes the portal but you can still hear "wash away the horror, wash away the horror, wash away the horror."*

@Zar I may be a teenage boy and think perverted things, but still it's weird when it actually happens.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:59 pm
UnHolyFudge
BUT YOU WERE ON THE VERGE OF TELLING US ANYWAY, WHICH IS JUST AS BAD *opens a portal to another dimension and takes the mind soap with him then closes the portal but you can still hear "wash away the horror, wash away the horror, wash away the horror."*

@Zar I may be a teenage boy and think perverted things, but still it's weird when it actually happens.

only cause Koto-chan said we had too!
And there's Uro to think about... How am I suppose to break the news to him crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:00 pm
Yeah.. FUDGE GET THAT MIND OF YOUR OUT OF THE GUTTER

Well it started like this..

We were talking on messenger, rp-ing actualy, like we always do. Its our most common pass time, and we got into a tough situation, and something happened, and I kissed her... Mika you pick it up when you get back.  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
UnHolyFudge

only cause Koto-chan said we had too!
And there's Uro to think about... How am I suppose to break the news to him crying
have a girlfriend and a boyfriend? I dont think uro will mind wink XD sorry I had to say it. but ya I have a couple of friends that do that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:03 pm
... AHHHHHHHHHHHH *crawls deeper into the alternate dimension* Find your happy place where weird is normal and down is left, find the happy place, find the happy place. IT ISN'T WORKING AND I RAN OUT OF MIND SOAP.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:06 pm
UnHolyFudge
... AHHHHHHHHHHHH *crawls deeper into the alternate dimension* Find your happy place where weird is normal and down is left, find the happy place, find the happy place. IT ISN'T WORKING AND I RAN OUT OF MIND SOAP.
you think im being perverted now I should record one of my convos with nega. Its so funny because both of us are very perverted cause we know its just a joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:07 pm
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
you think im being perverted now I should record one of my convos with nega. Its so funny because both of us are very perverted cause we know its just a joke.
not you zar them.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:08 pm
No way am I going to share my Kitten  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:09 pm
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
not you zar them.
but i keep making perverted comments about them. Look up at my uro comment. komi+mika=????+uro=!!!!!!!!!!!
its simple math.  

ZarAburame

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:12 pm
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
ZarAburame
UnHolyFudge
not you zar them.
but i keep making perverted comments about them. Look up at my uro comment. komi+mika=????+uro=!!!!!!!!!!!
its simple math.

I saw it but i don't get it, and no DO NOT explain it to me.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games