Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:05 pm
darkninja0200
Gaia name: darkninja0200
Digimon: I would wike me an Agumon pwease :3
Registration fee:1000g

Ask and you shall receive! Here is your first digimon and welcome to DIGIMON TAMER ISLAND!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:46 pm
Hey what about mine? D:

nvm that weirdly when I clicked on the link it didnt take me to the very last page ^^;

anyway thanks looks good :3  

darkninja0200

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:19 pm
Gaia name: Kira Dunkel
Digimon: Agumon (Alex)
Registration fee: 1000g
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:44 am
Gaia name: demonicdan
Digimon: Koromon

Demonicdanster

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:33 pm
((My my my... the Agumon and Palmon lines have been quite popular as of late, almost as bad as the V-mon phase.))

The name's Liger and it does me great pleasure to introduce you to your first partner(s):

Kira Dunkel

To Kira I present:
User Image

Agumon
A Reptile type Digimon that was able to walk on two feet through evolution. It is reliable and ferocious, and sports a very brave nature. Although it can compete against scary enemies, as its body is still in the middle of evolving, it wields weak amounts of power.

demonicdan

To Demonic, I present:
User Image

Koromon
A small Digimon which grew in size, the downy hair that covered his body falling out as he did so. He is able to lively move about, but he still cannot fight yet. He appears and threatens the enemy by producing bubbles.

I encourage you guys to get involved in all the different areas such as the Battle School, RP threads, contests, and other such things... have questions? Just pm me or post in my profile. wink

WELCOME TO DTI!!!

((IMPORTANT!!!
Be sure to save all the art that you receive within the guild (except for Battle Cards)) to either your computer or your photobucket accounts.))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:39 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
((My my my... the Agumon and Palmon lines have been quite popular as of late, almost as bad as the V-mon phase.))

The name's Liger and it does me great pleasure to introduce you to your first partner(s):

Kira Dunkel

To Kira I present:
User Image

Agumon
A Reptile type Digimon that was able to walk on two feet through evolution. It is reliable and ferocious, and sports a very brave nature. Although it can compete against scary enemies, as its body is still in the middle of evolving, it wields weak amounts of power.

demonicdan

To Demonic, I present:
User Image

Koromon
A small Digimon which grew in size, the downy hair that covered his body falling out as he did so. He is able to lively move about, but he still cannot fight yet. He appears and threatens the enemy by producing bubbles.

I encourage you guys to get involved in all the different areas such as the Battle School, RP threads, contests, and other such things... have questions? Just pm me or post in my profile. wink

WELCOME TO DTI!!!

((IMPORTANT!!!
Be sure to save all the art that you receive within the guild (except for Battle Cards)) to either your computer or your photobucket accounts.))

Thank you very much  

Demonicdanster

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:48 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Kira Dunkel

To Kira I present:
User Image

Agumon

demonicdan

To Demonic, I present:
User Image

Koromon

WELCOME TO DTI!!!

((IMPORTANT!!!

Thank you! ^_^ I actually made a photobucket for this.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 am
Gaia Name:Whats my name24
Digimon:Terriermon
Registration Fee Paid  

The Gamblator

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:19 pm
Whats my name24

Welcome to the guild, My name is Liger and I'm one of the moderators of Digimon Tamer Island. I would like to welcome you to the guild as well as provide you with your first digimon partner!

User Image

This... This is Terriermon, it is one of the twin Digimon with a horn on its head. Its cheery personality isn't very "warrior-like", but once the battle starts, it shows its tremendous power. Its triumphant skill "Petit Twister", causes his ears to become propeller-like and attack like a tiny tornado and its special technique "Blazing Fire", allows it to fire air bullets at a high temperature.

Welcome to Digimon TAMER ISLAND!!!!

((Be sure to save this art and any other art you receive to either your computer or your own Photobucket Account))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:27 pm
Gaia name: nikomas
Digimon: Tapirmon

I have some questions:

1) If a Digimon has no clear evolutionary line (such as Tapirmon) are we allowed to choose what it Digivolves into?

2) Since most Armor-level Digimon are equivalent to Champion-level Digimon, would they be allowed to Digivolve to Ultimate?  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:51 am
nikomas

1) I think Tapirmon stays as tapirmon. You can only DNA Diigivolve it or Mutant Digivolve or Unexpected Digivolve that you will find in the shops of DTI.
The guild uses this site to determine lines and stuff like that: http://dma.wtw-x.net/digidex.shtml

2) Armor Digimons do not digivolve into Ultimate digimon. There is an item that you can get from contests that allow Armor Digimon to digivolve along a normal line.
Ex. Flamedramon--> Majiramon

-In this guild, Armor level digimon are treated differently from Champion level digimon.

By the way, Welcome to DTI.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:58 am
-Spectral MC---13th Grave

All right then, that all sounds reasonable. Thank you for clearing that up for me.  

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:10 am
nikomas
Gaia name: nikomas
Digimon: Tapirmon

Welcome to DTI, my name in Liger and it is with great honor that I present you with your first digimon within the guild. May you both have wonderful journeys together in the near future.

Now without further adieu, Allow me to introduce you to Tapirmon!

User Image

Bakumon or Tapirmon is a Holy Beast Digimon who is said to resemble the "Baku". This Digimon was seen arising from REM sleep pattern data stored on a computer designed to detect brain waves from human beings, and it seems to eat only dreams. In addition, recent studies have found that it has the power to eliminate nightmares, especially malicious viruses.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:11 pm
If I get my own Digimon finished (I'm in the process of designing one) and posted up somewhere for mod approval, can I use it instead of one already listed? I'll share mine with the others too.  

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:20 pm
Kitsune Muggy
If I get my own Digimon finished (I'm in the process of designing one) and posted up somewhere for mod approval, can I use it instead of one already listed? I'll share mine with the others too.

If you check the main forum area you'll find the Digimon list. Check that to see what Digimon you can select. As far as I know however, you won't be allowed to use a Digimon that doesn't have an official DMA page.

http://dma.wtw-x.net/

Check this for what you can use and check the list to see if you can get a match.

Sorry but thems the breaks sweatdrop  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games