Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:39 pm
A portal appears in the floor of komi's profile and chibi fudge climbs out of it. "I dislike this world for one reason i have to CLIMB out of my portals normally it just shoots me out but here i have to climb out. But i love it cause i look AWESOME." Chibi Fudge says after standing up out of the portal and watching it close.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

"Well Mika-Koneko, what would you like to do while we're chibis?" Komi asked huggling the chibi Mika.

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:44 pm
"Wow I'm leaving." Opens another portal and dives into it and then closes it and vainishes from the profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:52 pm
xD  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:55 pm
flalalalalalalallalala  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 pm
A portal opens in the wall of the profile."NO I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK THERE IT IS WEIRD."... "OH ok fine but only for a minute."... "OK ALREADY." Fudge falls out of the hole and then it closes after spewing him out. "Hi, Komi, so i was snooping around and found this. on level's new account."

This is not spam some guy sent it to me and promising gold so why not do it just for a try.

07/27/2009 2:00 pm * BIG NEW FROM GAIA ONLINE!!!Okay, So your probably thinking that this is another chain letter right?. But this is not a chain letter.This is a shout out from Gaia Online.Every month Gaia Online has an inspector that comes to check up on our website.The inspector is checking up on Gaia Online on 7/27/09 in disguise as a regular gaia member. We are tired of the inspector always bugging us about small comments or inappropriate language or behavior. We would highly appreciate it if the day he comes there would be none of the listed items. Because if so, we will have more things taken away like the sitting button.

LISTEN CLOSELY FOR HERE DOWN
--------------------------------------------
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT GAIA ONLINE'S WEBSITE INSPECTOR!!! HERE IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO...

COPY AND PASTE THIS TO AT LEAST THREE PROFILES. IF YOU GET THIS DONE WE WILL CHECK AND SEE IF YOU DID AND WILL GRANT YOU 500,000 GOLD! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! WE WILL NOT GRANT YOU 500,000 GOLD RIGHT AWAY BUT WE ASURE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IT SOON AFTER YOU HAVE GRANTED OUR WISH. THANK YOU AND THIS IS REAL!!!

Yours truly,
Gaia online

How many things can you point out that just SCREAM that this is a scam?  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image

Chibi Mika pouted. "What can we do? As chibis we're suppose to be innocent which is no fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:01 pm
opens another portal in the side of the profile and climbs up and sits in it, but doesn't close it. "SO hows you peoples doing?"  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:02 pm
SPAMMER

This is not spam some guy sent it to me and promising gold so why not do it just for a try.

07/27/2009 2:00 pm * BIG NEW FROM GAIA ONLINE!!!Okay, So your probably thinking that this is another chain letter right?. But this is not a chain letter.This is a shout out from Gaia Online.Every month Gaia Online has an inspector that comes to check up on our website.The inspector is checking up on Gaia Online on 7/27/09 in disguise as a regular gaia member. We are tired of the inspector always bugging us about small comments or inappropriate language or behavior. We would highly appreciate it if the day he comes there would be none of the listed items. Because if so, we will have more things taken away like the sitting button.

LISTEN CLOSELY FOR HERE DOWN
--------------------------------------------
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT GAIA ONLINE'S WEBSITE INSPECTOR!!! HERE IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO...

COPY AND PASTE THIS TO AT LEAST THREE PROFILES. IF YOU GET THIS DONE WE WILL CHECK AND SEE IF YOU DID AND WILL GRANT YOU 500,000 GOLD! THIS IS NOT A JOKE! WE WILL NOT GRANT YOU 500,000 GOLD RIGHT AWAY BUT WE ASURE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IT SOON AFTER YOU HAVE GRANTED OUR WISH. THANK YOU AND THIS IS REAL!!!

Yours truly,
Gaia online

bolding.

User Image

"Well, we can cuddle, and play jokes on people" Komi said with a bright smile. Her chibi body hopping up and down, like it was high on sugar.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:03 pm
User Image

Mika giggled. "Okay!!"  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:04 pm
innocent? pah you have yet to meet my chibi twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:05 pm
"LOL." falls back into the portal and it closes, then opens another portal in the ground, and climbs out of it. "For some reason i thought you would say that, anyway that thing's main give away is in the last line, when it says,"AND THIS IS REAL
Yours truly,
gaia online."

That is a give away since mods NEVER EVER say there pm's are real OR sign their PMs, as far as i know.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

levelnight20

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image
Rawr, give me my cookies!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:09 pm
Opens a portal above level and cookies fall out of it, "There happy?"  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

"Yeah that is true..." Komi muttered then looked at Chibi Level. "You look like Kisame-fishi!!" Chibi Kotomi pulled out cookies 5 times her size. "One for everyone!:

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games