Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digital Ruins *END* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:13 pm
~Toan has place a high reward.....~

yea i mean what kind of heartless people would eliminate someone who try and not someone who didnt even do a thing *glares at ace and wind*

~500,000k for anyone who kill his brother.....~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:16 pm
OmegaSeraph
ZarAburame
OmegaSeraph
ZarAburame
knew the armor would be knightmon not 1 of my favorite digimon but im cool with it

I didnt think much of Knightmon either, but after I won mine, i started to really like him, I use him pretty regularly as Veemon's Ultimate form in the RP forum.
lol well heres the funny thing XD in the main rp I havent rped since well nagatos old charecter left because of malo myotismon XD so ya i think my guy is in the middle of the air over the jungle flaying on kuwagamons back XD

oh yeah... i remember when Gage and Stryker took out Malo... we where totaly awsome!
lol ya you were i was thinking about coming back but only problem is XD i have 8 new digimon now (6 atm but this and ds contest) how to make it seem like i got all of them and their evolves XD that all i realy got to do i wasnt in a group or any thing when i stoped there  

ZarAburame

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:31 pm
ZarAburame
OmegaSeraph
ZarAburame
OmegaSeraph
ZarAburame
knew the armor would be knightmon not 1 of my favorite digimon but im cool with it

I didnt think much of Knightmon either, but after I won mine, i started to really like him, I use him pretty regularly as Veemon's Ultimate form in the RP forum.
lol well heres the funny thing XD in the main rp I havent rped since well nagatos old charecter left because of malo myotismon XD so ya i think my guy is in the middle of the air over the jungle flaying on kuwagamons back XD

oh yeah... i remember when Gage and Stryker took out Malo... we where totaly awsome!
lol ya you were i was thinking about coming back but only problem is XD i have 8 new digimon now (6 atm but this and ds contest) how to make it seem like i got all of them and their evolves XD that all i realy got to do i wasnt in a group or any thing when i stoped there

here's the thing, personally I'm not a fan of having a small army of digimon...

originally I wasn't planning to use more then one... but since I was being relentlessly stalked by a psycho killer with 6 digimon (currently 11)... I had to adjust my standards...

still I don't plan to use more then 2, 3 at the absolute max, during any one battle. mostly I put this limit on myself because the style of RPing I use, requires that I write a minimum 1 paragraph per post for each character I am playing... that includes my tamer.

anyway, i guess what I am getting at, is that you don't NEED to add every digimon you own into your RP character... pick the ones you like or the ones that fit your character and use those

also, its not wise to just suddenly have all your digimon show up into your roster all at one time with no explanations...

each digimon that I added to my team I made my own mini event for... when i added veemon i made a story where i rescued him from a marinedevimon, and when i added impmon (still in process) i had him crash my groups campfire looking for food....

EDIT: as for digivolutions... dont give a new digimon all their digivolutions up front.... make em work for it! My Knightmon art digivolved to Imperialdramon over 2 months ago, but in the RP Knightmon has not yet learned to become Imperialdramon...

I desided that I would not beable to have Knightmon digivolve to Imperialdramon until his armor is broken, and as of now, no one has been able to break his armor...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:42 pm
OmegaSeraph
ZarAburame
OmegaSeraph
ZarAburame
OmegaSeraph
ZarAburame

here's the thing, personally I'm not a fan of having a small army of digimon...

originally I wasn't planning to use more then one... but since I was being relentlessly stalked by a psycho killer with 6 digimon (currently 11)... I had to adjust my standards...

still I don't plan to use more then 2, 3 at the absolute max, during any one battle. mostly I put this limit on myself because the style of RPing I use, requires that I write a minimum 1 paragraph per post for each character I am playing... that includes my tamer.

anyway, i guess what I am getting at, is that you don't NEED to add every digimon you own into your RP character... pick the ones you like or the ones that fit your character and use those

also, its not wise to just suddenly have all your digimon show up into your roster all at one time with no explanations...

each digimon that I added to my team I made my own mini event for... when i added veemon i made a story where i rescued him from a marinedevimon, and when i added impmon (still in process) i had him crash my groups campfire looking for food....
ya thats what i mean finding ways to make it so they come with me is hard when you dont type a ton at 1 time and are quite lazy XD  

ZarAburame

HellzWolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:48 pm
Them ladies dig me =D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:50 pm
aculty now that I think about it I think Ill only use digimno that I have their rookie form or lower so atm thats kokuwamon, otammamon and wormmon  

ZarAburame

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:56 pm
yeah coming up with a new story for each one can be challenging... my best advice would be, go with the flow...

what ever location your currently in use the environment, local digimon, or other resources to find some excuse to introduce the new character, after that you just gotta find a way to get the digimon to say with you...

you could defeat it in battle or save its life to earn its respect.... feed it and then it just starts following you around... maybe the digimon came to you and asked you to be its tamer because it knows that tamed digimon usually get stronger

anyway i hope these suggestions have been helpful...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:41 pm
Don't listen to this guy! He's crazy!

...*ahem* That aside, he has a point. So far, I still only have one digimon in the RP. I plan on adding a few more (A ninja of each of the four elements XD) but I have Chronomon and won't be adding him to my RP roster.  

iDragow

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:11 pm
i know which 2 are mine ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:28 pm
well that challange took some click work, but overall pretty easy!

done and submitted!  

SkyCore

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:59 pm
How you doing seraph, I finished awhile. I didn't know if you would be on so i was gonna try and do all the work for us, but he split us up lol...you ddind't like sabotage me did you!?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:08 pm
nope, i wouldn't do that... if I'm going to stab someone in the back, I'd do it in front of them!

if you read some of my other posts from this thread you can probably figure out who I sabotaged... ninja  

SkyCore

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:34 pm
i refran from my answer  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:56 am
So, are we going to find out the results today?  

SkyCore

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:07 pm
*looks*

3rd contests looks like fun. =D  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items