Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
~Medevil Melody~ End~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:38 pm
Darkfire Karan
wind i am willing to trade my digimon
I'll trade I have a great idea for magnamon!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:50 pm
sorry kira the digimon i want is

salamon
duftmon
galletmon
and maybe the bonous digimon  

KiroMishima
Crew

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:54 pm
please? I came up with something awesome for him! I'll PM you what it is if you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:01 pm
hmmm...well i do want atleast 1 digimon of every back round and i want every level digimon and i still get an armor digimon..
the only backrounds i need are trade and special so pm me what u r gonna do!  

KiroMishima
Crew

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:29 pm
^^ Well i'm seeing marvelous story's here but do remember that once you have an agreement to pm me.
Let's see.... I will not accept any more submissions tommorow...maybe in 4 hours.... >.< So there are still open slots for those who want pegasusmon and such. The bonus digimon will be up soon too~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:50 pm
shadow toan
~Those that do not bow down to the darkness.....~

so your saying that "If i get busted then im taking her with me" to duftmon

~shall be doom to be consume by it.....~

No, I'm hoping he'll see the diabolic logic in my plan. Why would the liar want to punish him or her self? He or she would want to get out of trouble entirely. So, the girl should refuse to go with this plan, which would make her look guilty.  

iDragow

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:19 pm
>~< My lips are sealed! I shall not say anything! >~< I may do something diff other than what most of you plan. >~<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:48 pm
Aw, and I was so sure that I was being clever...  

iDragow

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:16 pm
>~< Might!

>~<

I'm full of surprises~

O:<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:51 pm
^.^ Well it's about that time now... i'll be seeing the rps..... how dissapointing. Hardly anyone rps anymore! >:l

No more enteries now. ^^;

*Buisy reading now*  

Im Windspirit

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:52 pm
I know, it makes me sad... v_v  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:11 pm
Earthest
!FanGirl Interaction RP with Duftmon!

Earthest looked between Duftmon and the blonde girl. She cocked her head to the side. "I'm sorry? What did I do?" she asked innocently. SlashAngemon of course, was missing at that point in time, looking at one of the digiarmor dealers.

The girl glared at Earthest and said, "You ran into me and called me a cheap tamer with no skills." Duftmon looked at Earthest and questioned, "Is this true?"

Earthest shook her head earnestly. "I did no such thing!" she exclaimed shaking her head hurriedly. The girl started to sob to Duftmon. Earthest looked between the two again and then looked at Duftmon closely then her eyes widened. "You're Duftmon...You are amazing!" Earthest sighed and then her eyes widened in horror. "Do I bow?! What do I do? What do I do?" she looked around and started shifted herself from foot to foot.

The blonde girl looked at Earthest as if she was crazy. "You are an idiot! You stupid girl! How dare you act like a complete moron in front of the great Duftmon!"

Earthest's eyes started to tear up. "But I don't know what to do!" she exclaimed, horrified and confused. Earthest shook her head again and turned to Duftmon and bowed. "I'm sorry that I was in your way, Master Duftmon and you young lady."

Earthest tried to hold in her tears and snapped back up and smiled. Her crest of innocence began to glow a soft green/blue. She tilted her head to the left and closed her eyes and with a soft smile on her face she sighed. She opened her eyes and she felt more relaxed and clear. Unbeknown est to her or the blonde, her crest continued to glow.

"I did not mean to run into you, and I swear that I did not call you those names. And only a person with small character would call another being of any race something cruel. I am not one of those people," Earthest said as she bowed again like a child and snapped up again.

The blonde was confused to say the least, and Duftmon watched the interaction closely with his intense gaze.

just in case you miss this one it was page 7

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:15 pm
sweatdrop I didn't... do you think i'm that blunt?
>.<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:22 pm
He does! Disqualify! And disqualify everyone else but me, just to make a point! ^_^  

iDragow

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:32 pm

no just wanted to make sure

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers