Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Just Another Day in the Forest *Arts Up* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:02 pm
NO WE CAN'T!!!! You are just that good... which is why from now on when I make a contest there will always be more then one roleplaying event.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:07 pm
really pummel really? your saying that so you can crush me  

KiroMishima
Crew

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:08 pm
Great! Cause thereĀ“s been a serious lack of art and writing contests lately and they are the only ones Im slightly good at xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:09 pm
My story is kinda short this time, and I dont want to crush anybody I just love RP contests  

Little Pinch of Ginger

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:09 pm
Y but you will aim for the one that give the rare digimon xd
Man if Hurricane dosent make the art that was due two weeks ago I'll make them for him  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:11 pm
STOP BEING MODEST!!! You are great at them.  

Draco_Lord

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:13 pm
His art was promised only 5 days ago.... but I want it!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:20 pm
Huh? Why didn't he ask me to do it I would have it done in one day tops, oh well

And Im not that good, Wind is better than me xd

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:23 pm
Pummel is right. She is awesome at getting art done on time. And now I have two artists who are really quick at it! Three! I forgot about Muffin

Also I haven't seen Windy, I only believe what I have seen. So you are the goddess of roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:19 pm
I have No Chance.. Good Luck Pummel u.u
Bonus Meramon RP:
I Dont know what way you mean this, from Meramon's POV, or an Angry person Chaseing him down.. So.. I'll do one of Both xp

Meramon's P.O.V: 'Wont they ever give me a break?!' I thought to myself as I ran behind a tree to hide from some angry people who throught everything was My fault.. which it probubly is. I just ave too many anger issues these days, with my best-friend being turned to Digi-Code an all.. Why can't these people just bug- "He's over there!!" I head someone yell, looking out I saw people stareing at me with anger in their eyes. They think I have done a bunch of bad things.. Well, gotta start running agian.. No Time to think to myself.. Oh The Irony..

Angry Mobster P.O.V: 'Where did that blasted Meramon go?!' I Thought as I ran with my pitch fork in my hand, and inside a group of many other angry people who were tracking the same digimon as I was, Meramon, we were running past a huge tree when the leader stopped and turned towards the tree. "He's over there!!" The Mob leader yelled loud enough for our whole group to hear, we saw Meramon peek out, and start running agian, I took off after him alone hopeing to corner him. And Corner him I did. Right between Me, and a Lake. Nowhere for him to run. Heh I Finally got the scoundral who did all those bad things to Other Digimon. "I've got you now.. Meramon.." I said outloud and made my move.

^-^ The End!  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:59 pm
(I'm ganan try this again...)
"Hey Gomamon come check this out!"
What is it Rasphere?
"This forest it keep lighting up in flames, like a line going through the forest."
You think it's a digimon?
"I can almost guarantee it on it. Look over there at the village, it looks like they all have their pitchforks ready to go kill someone."
You think they're ganan go after the digimon that's doing this?
"Proably"
You know....i bet there's more to this digimon's story than just burning down forest.
"As usual I bet you're right."
A real bet? As in I get more food tonight?
"Eh...Sure..but just so you know I think you're getting fat. But anyways, this digimon probaly heading over there. See where there's no forest at all? I bet he's going right there. If we beat him to it we can probably stop him from reentering the forest on the other side of the clearing."
Well than let's go

Rasphere beat Meramon to the clearing, but only barely.
ARRRRRRRRR!!!! Need to get there!!! MOOOVEEEE!!!Buring Fist!

Gomamon Warp Digivovle too...ZudomonZudomon's thick skins protect's him from most of the heat.
Meramon? Stop! Your burring down forest!
MOOVE NEED TO GET TO FIRE!!! Magma Blast!!
Zudomon protects him self with Thor's Hammer
I have no choice Rasphere!! he won't stop
"Do what's necessary and take him out Zudomon!! We'll take his egg back to the nearsurey!"
As you say Hammer Boomrang!!
Mermamon counties to charge meeting his end at Zudomon's hammer truing into a digi-datma. Rasphere quickly runs to catch it, shortly after wards caring it with him all the way back to the nesurary.

(sorry for any bad spelling smile )  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:07 pm
(AND IN COMES EPIC!!! XD )

Richter gazed down upon the large, expansive fields. They were filled to the brim with angry digimon, sporting pitchforks and all other sorts of inanimate objects. When he looked down, he noticed Meramon in the center of the crowd, standing on a tall podium in the center. He was chained down, yet, he seemed to be thrashing violently, as a means to escape.

Richter had found out from word on the wind, that Meramon was the reason that this mess had started, and all the digimon were mad at him because of it. He walked slowly down the mountain pass, that lead to the enormous gathering, conveniently from where he stood previously. As he made his way down, he noted several black markings in the walls of the mountain. He dismissed them as damage that Meramon had dealt, and proceeded down the cliff face.

Once at the bottom, he heard the angry cries of digimon who had lost homes, lost family, or even both. Richter walked through the crowd, and came up directly to Meramon. The digimon's eyes were purely feral, and he was thrashing violently in his imprisonment. The chains were a solid chrome digizoid, sporting near invincibility.

This reputation would be quickly tarnished, however, as Meramon's chains started to crack. Richter turned, and told the digimon behind him what had just transpired. The digimon happened to be a Jijimon, and appeared to be the leader of this group. The Jijimon stood in front of the crowd, on the same podium as Meramon, and rose his claw-like staff into the air, silencing the entire crowd immediately.

"Citizens! I recommend very strongly that you flee the area immediately! Meramon's chains have nearly shattered." He said abruptly. The surrounding digimon, at first, were shocked. After they had time to let it sink in, they immediately started to flee from the area, flooding up the same pass that Richter had just climbed down. He turned to see one of Meramon's wrist chains break off. He used that hand to free his other hand, and used both to free himself entirely. He stepped down from the podium, and noticed that all the digimon were gone. He looked down, near his feet, and noticed Richter looking up at him.

"Might I ask why you committed these acts of injustice?" Richter questioned aloud, not trying to aggravate the large digimon; it was no use, however. The Meramon was apparently insulted by this rude tamer, and tried to smash him by stepping on him. Richter cartwheeled out of the way, singing his right shoulder in the process.

"Poor soul....you never did have a chance..." Richter mumbled sadly to himself as he released his Seraphimon. His digimon rammed the Meramon over, and hovered over him. "I know you can understand us....please explain yourself."

"I.....I'LL NEVER EXPLAIN MYSELF TO STUPID TAMERS LIKE YOU!"
Meramon screamed as he threw a fiery fist at Seraphimon.

Seraphimon merely moved out of the way of the fist, and shot a single holy blast into the Meramon, which stuck painfully into his side. The Meramon yelled out in pain, and, out of anger, stood up abruptly, and threw a fist down at Richter, who dodged it again. "I don't see why you can't be peaceful about this, Meramon...." Richter mumbled, "But if you continue to endanger the lives of so many digimon....those who will never have a chance to save this world if you survive...then....I have no choice but to end you here....my most sincere apologies." Richter said gently to the Meramon.

"Heh....You think I CARE?! Ignorant fools....death was the LEAST of my concerns!" Meramon yelled out as he lunged again, slamming Seraphimon to the ground.

Seraphimon stood back up easily; he hadn't felt that attack much, as it was being dealt from a Champion level Digimon. "...If you view death as normal...." He began.

"....Then....I guess we have no choice." Richter finished. "It ends here....Meramon." Richter said briefly. Seraphimon started to glow a brilliant orange color, as did Richter's holy armlet. Richter brought the armlet to his eye, and Seraphimon turned to face him. he slid the armlet down, so that his hand covered his eye, which was no sooner covered in a large strand of fractal code, which shared the same vibrant orange color. He removed the covering of his hand from his eye, and in his eye was an odd symbol, which also glowed orange. Seraphimon looked into this symbol, which reappeared in both of his eyes.

Richter said something, in a commanding tone. "Fractal Code.....Burst." He said calmly. Seraphimon was enveloped in a swirling orange energy, and his whole body turned a bright orange color. Eventually, large white and orange wings burst from the angel's body, and his armor turned orange. A powerful orange digicore formed over his head, and His burst mode was attained.

Meramon stood, frozen in place, taken aback completely by the transfer of power that had just taken place. "You....." He whispered, nearly having lost his voice in pure fear. "...Burst Mode?"

"I'm so sorry, Meramon..." Seraphimon BM began, as a spiraling holy energy started to form in his hand. The ground started to shake from the concentration of power. The attack was similar to a Seven Heavens attack, but it seemed to becoming concentrated into one powerful beam.

"...But for the safety of the Digital World, and all of the digimon in it...." Richter continued. The two had always been partners, and it was blatantly obvious what they were going to say.

Meramon backed up slowly, blabbering on in fear of being deleted. "...I....no.....NO! I WON'T LET YOU!!!" He screamed out in desperation, lunging at Seraphimon BM.

Richter and Seraphimon BM finished the statement in unison. "...YOU MUST BE DESTROYED!" they yelled together, and Seraphimon's attack fired, piercing Meramon through the chest. The rumbling ceased, and Meramon stayed suspended in midair while his data separated itself.

"What....what attack was that? Such....such power..." Meramon breathed out in amazement, despite the fact that he was slowly being eaten away.

"That....my purified friend...is called Starlight E.X." Seraphimon BM said gently.

"I....I see...." Meramon said, chuckling as the last bits of his data vanished.

Richter contained Seraphimon into his digivice, turned on his heels, and walked from the site of the battle, not now realizing just how much more he and Seraphimon had become.

On that day, a new angel was born, one that stared defeat in the eye, and fought on in many battles, triumphing over the demon digimon, and creating an advantage in the war against evil.....

(Whew...lots of typing...)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:30 pm
no offnses to epic, but didn't the contest end yesterday?  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:37 pm
"When did anyone say it ended yesterday?" He asked in a confused tone.  

Draco_Lord

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:38 pm
the contest chart it says this one ended yesterday along w/ lucky 7's one and today angels and demons was supsoed to begin  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff