Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:18 am
Gaia name: ss3kid
Digimon: Dodomon
Registration fee:1000g
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 pm
ss3kid
Digimon: Dodomon

Uh sorry but there is a problem with your order. One there is no sprite for Dodomon in this guild yet. Two if you were planning on placing Dorimon next since it is the evolution of Dodomon then unfortunately you can't get him because he is considered a special digimon. Check the digimon list and pick a fresh/in-training/rookie digimon that is not considered a limited, restricted or special digimon.  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 pm
My bad sweatdrop

Digimon: Gigimon
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 pm
ss3kid

Presenting your very first pal, Gigimon the Dragon! This virus type monster loves a good time. He will bring you smiles, and protect you at all times. I hope that the two of you share great adventures together.
User Image

[IMG]http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39/phillipians_1_21/Art for guildies/ssGigimon.png[/IMG]

Please remember to save your art on your computer, or in a file share area like photobucket.

Also I hope you enjoy your time here at DTI, We have fun things to do from, chatting in the chatterbox, to facing off in wits in card battles, or even using your creativity to roleplay! I'd love to see you stick around and enjoy your time here man!
Also dont forget to make your very own Tamer page Here, in order to keep track of all your info and just hang out.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:13 am
Gaia name: say etc
Digimon: agumon (R)
Nickname: Wraith  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:19 am
Gaia name: Kazua Kisake
Digimon: Tentamon [r]
also do you mind pming me when you reply?  

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:00 pm
Xuameric

User Image

kualus457

User Image

Hey guys, its nice to meet you, My name is Anonymously Incompetent, though most people around here will call me, or reference me as Zadoc, That being said, you may call me whatever you desire.

I'm glad you guys found us, and all of the members are excited to have you in out family. Here in DTI, we do many things together. First and foremost, we enjoy one another company utilizing the Tamer profile area where each tamer is entitles to their very own space, and the Chatterbox, Gaming forum, Music Forum, Entertainment forum and many other places.
In addition we would love to see you bring your imagination to life, and walk your very own RPC's around in the digital world through our Roleplaying Forum where we have dozens of locations where you and your digital partners can run, learn, play and fight together on the side of justice, Chaos, or for your original set of beliefs and desires.
We also have another way to test your wits, this time through the usage of cards. In the card forum you can get your very own deck, combine cards to the perfect level, and compete with other users for prizes ranging from Gaia gold, to extra digital partners.
Speaking of prizes, we have competitions that happen almost every single month in the Official Contest Forum where you can win Digimon, Digivolution items, Avatar Items, Gold, and TP all for fun!
I hope to see you guys around soon and if you ever have any questions just send me a pm, and also if you would like, you can ad me as a friend and we can talk through the instant messenger! See you around!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:14 pm
Gaia name: iHarkyInferni-kun
Digimon:
Rookie: Guilmon
Training: Frimon
Fresh: Mokumon
Registration fee: 1000g

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:22 pm
iHarkyInferni-kun
Digimon:

Sorry you only get one digimon at a time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:36 pm
iHarkyInferni-kun
Digimon:

Like John said you can only get one digimon in the beginning and then as you post you gain tp points which you can then use to get your second and then third partner. You could also win digimon from contests as well so be wary of your first digimon which you choose. Also remember the more you post on the guild the more tp you get and the higher your tp the higher you can digivolve your digimon  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:36 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
iHarkyInferni-kun
Digimon:

My bad! Here's a new app then! I just want that Frimon most of all. :3

Digimon:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 pm
iHarkyInferni-kun
Sinnoh Champion John
iHarkyInferni-kun
Digimon:

Digimon:

Sorry but you can't have Frimon. He is a limited digimon. You can only get a fresh, in training or rookie who is a normal and not limited, restricted or special. Check the digimon list to see which digimon are normal and not limited, restricted or special  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:43 pm
iHarkyInferni-kun
Sinnoh Champion John
iHarkyInferni-kun
Digimon:

Digimon:

Hate to be the one to bust your balls again but you can't pick a digimon that is special, restricted or limited so please click the link below and pick a normal rookie or lower digimon.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10823311  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:50 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
New app....

D:

Digimon:

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:52 pm
iHarkyInferni-kun

Hey man, Im sorry there was so much issue getting your art today, however I hope you really like guilmon because guess what! He is HERE!!

User Image

Now I am going to give my normal spur about rules and what to do and stuff!
First please read all the rules! if you read and understand them then they dont get broken. If they aren't broken the Mods like you. If the Mods like you have an easier time around here! Rules can be found at the top of each and every sub forum so as you explore, just read the rules. (there are also secrets hidden in some of those things)
Second, we LOVE roelplaying. That is no to say its a priority. I was personally here for a good six months before I started roleplaying. Its all at your discretion! Link to Roleplay Forum
Third, Card battles. remember when you were a kid and you went to school every morning with your deck of pokemon/digimon/magik/yugioh/DBZ or other random type of cards in your back pocket ready to lay the smack down on any noob who challenged you? Well you can relive these glorious moments by obtaining your very own unbeatable deck here in DTI. Link to Card Forum
Fourth, This one is along with all the other rules and is really the heart beat of the guild, and that is sit back, chill, chat and have fun. There are some really dedicated people around this guild and more than that we all act as one big family. with this step, you are now an accepted member of this family should you so choose and as such if you want to you are more than welcome to stay and chat a while about anything and everything!  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games