Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Present

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:23 pm
Gaia name: Eternally Present
Digimon: I was lurking around all the threads and decided that Elecmon would be my choice, because its digivolution line on DMA is very diverse, and I could end up with lots of stuff!
Registration fee:1000g
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:45 pm
Eternally Present

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/EternallyPresent_Elecmon.png

Welcome to DTI a place filled with extremely friendly people. To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

mortalkombat95

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:51 am
Gaia name: mortalkombat95
Digimon: Pururumon
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:11 am
mortalkombat95

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/mortalkombat95_Pururumon.png

Welcome to DTI a place filled with extremely friendly people. To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

MarLucy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:42 pm
Gaia name: MarLucy
Digimon: Tanemon [T]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:52 am
MarLucy

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/MarLucy_Tanemon.png

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Carmana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:00 pm
Gaia name: Carmana
Digimon: Agumon [R]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:42 pm
Gaia name: Awesome Sensei
Digimon: Chibomon

Note that I can't place that into my siggy, so I will probably just place it into my post code somewhere  

Awesome Sensei

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:16 am
Carmana

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Carmana_Agumon.png

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:21 am
Awesome Sensei

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/AwesomeSensei_Chibomon.png

Also just want to notify you about the Veemon rules before hand. If you digivolve a Veemon then the artist will make a randomized list as in Even Numbers are ExVeemon, Odds are Veedramon so the artist will randomize a number from whatever limit he/she wants and then whatever number it lands on will signify what you will get. In other words you can't choose on which to get. If you are aiming for Magnamon then that won't be possible for a while since the Digiegg of Miracles is currently unavailable so if you were aiming for Magnamon then you'd better wait till it is available. Anyways welcome yet again.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

earlywolf

Versatile Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:23 am
Gaia name: earlywolf
Digimon: Cand(le)mon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:54 pm
earlywolf
Gaia name: earlywolf
Digimon: Cand(le)mon

User Image
There you go man! Remember to save it to your computer, or a photobucket account in case something happens to mine!
Also great to have you here man! If you have any questions or want to know exactly what you an do with your candlemon, please use this site and the TP shop in order to determine exactly what is possible. and of course dont hesitate to ask if you get confused.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:40 am
Gaia name: skye lord 2011
Digimon:Kuramon [F]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 am
Skye Lord 2011
Gaia name: skye lord 2011
Digimon:Kuramon [F]

User Image
[IMG]http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39/phillipians_1_21/Art for guildies/skyeKura.png[/IMG]

Here you go man!
And because I can see you already made your profile I am just gonna remind you that you need to save your art to your own computer, and suggest that you go and join card battles, as well as the roleplay!
If you have any questions, just quote me, Send me a message, or even friend me and I will try to help to the best of my ability.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Trashy Comedian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:07 pm
Gaia name: Serina Raijin
Digimon: Ketomon
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games