Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:30 am
Ehh ~looks at the list~
I'm not bothering to read them. 'Cause I'm trying to train my weak team to beat the Elite four in Soulsilver o wo But then..I got bored so mehh. By the way, I caught a Ditto in Soulsilver, jealous? x3

Mystery Dungeons are greaatt~ I just love how the player gets to turn into a Pokemon~ <3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:32 am
levelnight20
wild wulfie of the forest
levelnight20
BBC:Use a Super Rod and to find Feebas you must find 4 certain spots
@Fudge biggrin ude you have to fish+surf

><
DARN IT!
That means I have to beat the Elite 4 first...
*pouts* anyone got tips on beating them? I can get past Aaron and Bertha fairly easy but then I start having issues around Flint and Lucian

To beat Flint here are some tips

1.Bring Water/Ground/Rock
2.A lot of defensive Pokemon
3.If you have one a Garchomp which you can acess once you have Flash
4.If using Toterra make sure it has a ton of speed, defense, and special defense

To be Lucian
1.Bring Fire and Dark Pkemon since it is the only super effective type
2.Special Defense is the most important stat, and Attack
3.Bring a Pokemon with Break Break
4.If using Infernape stay clear of critical hits

To beat Cynthia requires a ton of skill
1.Bring about all types since Cynthia uses a varity of types
2.Most Pokemon are beaten by these types
Fire,Grass,Ice,Fighting
3.Spiritomb requires a powerful move like Solar Beam or Hydro Pump
4.Bring tons of Full restores

Well, for Flint I have a Quagsire I'm working on EV training. As for Lucian I'm working on a Weavile and I have Infernape as well.
Here's the Pokemon I was thinking on using.
Infernape
Quagsire
Luxray
Tangrowth
Weavile
Giratina  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:33 am
Black_Blood Cat
Ehh ~looks at the list~
I'm not bothering to read them. 'Cause I'm trying to train my weak team to beat the Elite four in Soulsilver o wo But then..I got bored so mehh. By the way, I caught a Ditto in Soulsilver, jealous? x3

Mystery Dungeons are greaatt~ I just love how the player gets to turn into a Pokemon~ <3

I have a Ditto in HeartGold~
And a Chancey~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 am
@Fudge: I forgot which game it is > .< Its the one with the uhh...yeah I forgot completely, nyeeh. I think its the first one. Raikou keep shooting down electric and Entei keep spilling lava all over the place, soo annoying.

Torterra actually can beat both Water and Fire. Since Fire is weak to ground, then Torterra can easily smack aside Flint with spamming Earthquakes and Water, well you get it :U

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 am
it took me a TOTAL of 2 days to beat ALL of Heartgold. except for collecting Pokemon xD and contests of course xDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:41 am
Black_Blood Cat
@Fudge: I forgot which game it is > .< Its the one with the uhh...yeah I forgot completely, nyeeh. I think its the first one. Raikou keep shooting down electric and Entei keep spilling lava all over the place, soo annoying.

Torterra actually can beat both Water and Fire. Since Fire is weak to ground, then Torterra can easily smack aside Flint with spamming Earthquakes and Water, well you get it :U

CHIBI TORTERRA FTW User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Torterra was by far the best starter pokemon, once it hits torterra it becomes true epicness leaf storm + earthquake makes it the most deadly pokemon in my book.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:42 am
UnHolyFudge
Black_Blood Cat

CHIBI TORTERRA FTW User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Torterra was by far the best starter pokemon, once it hits torterra it becomes true epicness leaf storm + earthquake makes it the most deadly pokemon in my book.

Torterra, please meet my little friend~ GLACEON! USE ICE BEAM!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:42 am
~looks at Komi~
.... o -o
Wow.

@Fudge: WOOT! All hail the best starter Pokemon EVER <33
Torterra will own your Empoleon and Infernape D:<

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:46 am
-bows- What Can I say, I'm a Wiz at pokemon games~!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:50 am
KomiTomiButterfly
-bows- What Can I say, I'm a Wiz at pokemon games~!

It took me a little over 2 days, but that's because I knew what to expect since I've played the original Gold and Crystal  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:51 am
UnHolyFudge
Black_Blood Cat

My Torterra is once again quiet literally a level 90 and is epicness it would never fall... Torterra, torterra get up stop playing dead. Jk my torterra is strong enough to level any building but still a glaceon can't beat him with one attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:56 am
UnHolyFudge
UnHolyFudge
Black_Blood Cat

My Torterra is once again quiet literally a level 90 and is epicness it would never fall... Torterra, torterra get up stop playing dead. Jk my torterra is strong enough to level any building but still a glaceon can't beat him with one attack.

I beg to differ.
1. Ice moves are 4x hits to Torterra.
2. Nevermelt Ice
3. My guess is that Torterra is high in regular defense, not Sp. Defense.
4. All it takes is some EV training with a Power Lens
5. You obviously haven't met someone I know who trains Eeveelutions pretty well.  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:01 am
the key word here is MY torterra, while yes it would be criticlly damaged it will not die from it so easily but yes your right i've never met anyone with a glaceon that was powerful, let alone strong but yeah glaceon could do it but they doesn't mean it will mwahahaha, now let me have my moment User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *cuddles chibi torterra*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:12 am
Guys! Someone just tried to scam me into telling them my password sweatdrop  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:13 am
UnHolyFudge
the key word here is MY torterra, while yes it would be criticlly damaged it will not die from it so easily but yes your right i've never met anyone with a glaceon that was powerful, let alone strong but yeah glaceon could do it but they doesn't mean it will mwahahaha, now let me have my moment User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *cuddles chibi torterra*

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd moments over! SHEER COLD  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games