Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:38 pm
Serina Raijin

Welcome To DTI. Remember To Save Your Art Onto Your Computer
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/SerinaRaijin_Ketomon.png

Welcome to DTI a place filled with extremely friendly people. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:27 pm
Gaia name: (Really?) Kento the Nogitsune
Digimon: Veemon
Registration fee: 1000g

Kazuma Ryuuzaki

Distinct Conversationalist

sjamesjuan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:14 pm
Gaia name: sjamesjuan
Digimon: Gigimon
Registration fee:1000g
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:19 pm
Hey guys! Welcome To Digimon Tamer Island! It is great to see you guys starting to fit in already, and I have seen both of your profiles, so I am confident you have at least looked at the rules! that being said, I would like to direct your attention to a few other area's real quick.

Card Battling: In digimon tamer island, we have a unique system for battling called card battles where tamers can go head to head in a competition of wits and real time thinking. Here is a list of links that will help you in this area:
Digimon Battle School: This is where you can learn how to battle from our teachers, just Send Darkfire Karan, or -insertegohere- Liger a quick message and they will gladly get you started into battling.
Digimon Card Center: Get your first cards here, and also create your deck thread. then collect, compete and trade!
Tamer Coliseum:Finally ready for a real battle? Set one up here. You can fight for bragging rights, or you can even bet cards and decks in this area.
Digimon Coliseum: This is the ultimate place to do battle. In this area, Mods will hold special card battles where you can win digimon and exclusive cards!

Contests! In this guild we hold lots of contest's where you can win exclusive digivolution Items, Gaia Items and Gold, and even Extra digimon partners!
Walter Island: This is where traditional contests are housed.
Event Forum: This is where special events or super Contests are housed. The one currently in there was the Halloween event.
Wisemon's Tower: This is a special contest area for Caption contests.
Digimon trading System: Here you can purchase digimon via auction, or even sell them occasionally for some Gaia Gold!
Thriller Ruins: Want to look over a few past contests? Just look here!

Roleplaying is a vital part to all guilds, and this one is not exception. we have lots of places you can roleplay in.
Digimon Tamer Island: This is the official Digimon roleplay of the guild! create a character and start having fun!
Digimon Battlefield: this is where all the club organizations go, you are free to contact a mod about starting your own if you wish
Digimon Paradise: Want to start a Digimon roleplay that is not affiliated with the official guild one? Here is your place!
The Real World: want to make a roleplay with a nother subject than digimon? Make it here!

Finally, please remember to save your art to your computer or a file sharing site so that if something happens to mine you dont lose your art.

sjamesjuan
Gaia name: sjamesjuan
Digimon: Gigimon

User Image

Kento the Nogitsune
Gaia name: (Really?) Kento the Nogitsune
Digimon: Veemon
Registration fee: 1000g

User Image  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Ewalls

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:25 pm
Gaia name: ll ipandaz ll
Digimon: Guilmon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:38 pm
Gaia name: Wollyworldshopper
Digimon:Renamon

Wollyworldshopper

Foust-N-Hugs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:36 pm
Gaia name: Foust-N-Hugs
Digimon: Monodramon  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:48 pm
WELCOME TO DIGIMON TAMER ISLAND!!!

I am one of the many moderators of this amazing digimon-themed guild. You may call me Liger and feel free to message me, OR quote me if ever you have a question concerning the guild. And if I'm not online, feel free to ask any of the other members, I feel that we do a rather good job of keeping our members informed of the guild's rules and procedures. Now without further delay, allow me to present you with your first guild digimon.

ll ipandaz ll

A Digimon which formed the figure of a childish-mannered dinosaur. This Digimon hides the high-leveled potential as a "Fighting Seed" and, at the Rookie level, also hides the brutality akin to a carnivorous beast. They like to attack the enemy with "Rock Breaker", which gets its name from the fact that their tough claws can destroy rocks and their special attack is "Fireball", which spits out a powerful flame bullet.

Allow me to present... Guilmon, the Innocent Monster!
User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ipandazGuil.png

Wollyworldshopper

This is a beast type Digimon that the form of a fox that tosses about the opponent with it's incredible speed. This digimon is known to train for any kind of circumstances in order for calm judgment to be made. They can have good relations with their tamer, it is said that in comparison with other races, depending on the method of raising from the Fresh stage, that it has reach the point where they has high intelligence.

Allow me to Present... RENAMON, the Fox Monster!
User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/WollyRena.png

Foust-N-Hugs

A Small Dragon Digimon with a fierce personality. It is so rowdy that its motto is "Quarrels are very good!" and the flames it spits out are matchless in terms of power. It shows no fear to the many kinds of enemies it confronts. This Digimon is so obsessed with "quarrels" that it will resort to name-calling to start one! Although it hasn't been claimed yet, the horn on his head is said to be its weak spot and while it does sport bat-like wings it is unable to fly with them.

Allow me to present... Monodramon, the One Horned Dragon!
User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/FoustMono.pngg

Now before you guys go off to have awesome adventures with your digimon, there are a few things for you to know:

1.Whenever you receive digimon art, like this... be sure to ALWAYS save it to your own storage site (like Photobucket or tinypic) or to your computer. This is a major must.

2. Be sure that you make yourself a tamer profile... click Here

3. For more information on what you can do in the guild... click Here

4. And lastly... HAVE FUN!!!! xD

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ewalls

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:30 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
WELCOME TO DIGIMON TAMER ISLAND!!!

I am one of the many moderators of this amazing digimon-themed guild. You may call me Liger and feel free to message me, OR quote me if ever you have a question concerning the guild. And if I'm not online, feel free to ask any of the other members, I feel that we do a rather good job of keeping our members informed of the guild's rules and procedures. Now without further delay, allow me to present you with your first guild digimon.

ll ipandaz ll

A Digimon which formed the figure of a childish-mannered dinosaur. This Digimon hides the high-leveled potential as a "Fighting Seed" and, at the Rookie level, also hides the brutality akin to a carnivorous beast. They like to attack the enemy with "Rock Breaker", which gets its name from the fact that their tough claws can destroy rocks and their special attack is "Fireball", which spits out a powerful flame bullet.

Allow me to present... Guilmon, the Innocent Monster!
User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/FoustGuil.png

Wollyworldshopper

This is a beast type Digimon that the form of a fox that tosses about the opponent with it's incredible speed. This digimon is known to train for any kind of circumstances in order for calm judgment to be made. They can have good relations with their tamer, it is said that in comparison with other races, depending on the method of raising from the Fresh stage, that it has reach the point where they has high intelligence.

Allow me to Present... RENAMON, the Fox Monster!
User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/WollyRena.png

Foust-N-Hugs

A Small Dragon Digimon with a fierce personality. It is so rowdy that its motto is "Quarrels are very good!" and the flames it spits out are matchless in terms of power. It shows no fear to the many kinds of enemies it confronts. This Digimon is so obsessed with "quarrels" that it will resort to name-calling to start one! Although it hasn't been claimed yet, the horn on his head is said to be its weak spot and while it does sport bat-like wings it is unable to fly with them.

Allow me to present... Monodramon, the One Horned Dragon!
User Image

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/DTI Art/ipandazMonodra.png

Now before you guys go off to have awesome adventures with your digimon, there are a few things for you to know:

1.Whenever you receive digimon art, like this... be sure to ALWAYS save it to your own storage site (like Photobucket or tinypic) or to your computer. This is a major must.

2. Be sure that you make yourself a tamer profile... click Here

3. For more information on what you can do in the guild... click Here

4. And lastly... HAVE FUN!!!! xD
you made a mix up xD i wanted Guilmon sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:46 pm
ll ipandaz ll

Fixed sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:17 pm
Gaia name: SakuraTheBlueTiger
Digimon: Viximon
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:34 am
SakuraTheBlueTiger

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/SakuraTheBlueTiger_Viximon.png

Welcome to DTI a place filled with extremely friendly people. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:16 pm
Gaia name: Super Judo Kami
Digimon: Koromon
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:49 pm
Super Judo Kami

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/SuperJudoKami_Koromon.png

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

bensonmarsh23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:47 pm
Gaia name: bensonmarsh23
Digimon: Agumon {DS} [R]
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games