Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Riddles~! Riddles~! Riddles~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RIddle?
  My brains hurts
  It tickles ya brain
View Results

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:28 am
Lightwater2520

Yes, Symbolism got it right. The ball will never stop bouncing.

Here on earth its almost always true that tomorrow will follow today. Yet there is a place where yesterday always follows today. Where is this place?
So the answer to Kazenge's riddle is not the international Date line.
Fine, Tomorrow.

Which triangle has a bigger area: 1. A triangle with sides measuring 300, 400, and 500. 2. A triangle with sides measuring 300, 400, and 700.

Sorry still wrong. Think in terms of an object.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:22 pm
Symbolism of number One
The one with sides measuring 300, 400 and 500.

Correct because the other one is not a triangle.

Kazenge- I'm guessing a Globe.

I make you weak at the worst of all times. I keep you safe, I keep you fine. I make your hands sweat, and your heart grow cold, I visit the weak, but seldom the bold. What am I?  

Lightwater2520

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:48 pm
Lightwater2520
Symbolism of number One

I make you weak at the worst of all times. I keep you safe, I keep you fine. I make your hands sweat, and your heart grow cold, I visit the weak, but seldom the bold. What am I?

Getting closer but still wrong. As to yours I am going to guess Fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:35 pm
The sum of the lengths of any two sides of a triangle always exceeds the length of the third side. That's why.  

Symbolism of number One

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:21 pm
Kazenge
Lightwater2520
Symbolism of number One

Getting closer but still wrong. As to yours I am going to guess Fear.

Your correct, it was fear.

Here on earth its almost always true that tomorrow will follow today. Yet there is a place where yesterday always follows today. Where is this place?
A calender? If not just tell me.

I come at the end of time and at the start of eternity. I come four times in every week, but only once in a thousand years. What am I?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:43 pm
I would say "letter E".  

Symbolism of number One

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:09 pm
@Light: It is a Dictionary. Yesterday comes after today.

Ok a new riddle, if this has been done then lol easy riddle.

Two bodies have I though both joined in one.
The longer I stand the quicker I run.
What am I?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:34 pm
Kazenge
@Light: It is a Dictionary. Yesterday comes after today.

Ok a new riddle, if this has been done then lol easy riddle.

Two bodies have I though both joined in one.
The longer I stand the quicker I run.
What am I?

First, Symbolism is correct.

For Kazenge, I'd say a river. Possibly connecting a lake to the ocean.

At the sound of me, men may dream, Or stamp their feet. At the sound of me, women may laugh, Or sometimes weep.  

Lightwater2520

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:54 pm
Lightwater2520

At the sound of me, men may dream, Or stamp their feet. At the sound of me, women may laugh, Or sometimes weep.

Sorry river is not right. As for yours I would say a story, as if told by a bard.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:21 pm
Kazenge
Lightwater2520

Sorry river is not right. As for yours I would say a story, as if told by a bard.

Close, but incorrect. I'm guessing an hourglass.  

Lightwater2520

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:22 pm
Lightwater2520

Correct. Ummm... *At the sound of me, men may dream, Or stamp their feet. At the sound of me, women may laugh, Or sometimes weep.* Dream.... Could it be music?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:07 pm
Kazenge
Lightwater2520

Correct. Ummm... *At the sound of me, men may dream, Or stamp their feet. At the sound of me, women may laugh, Or sometimes weep.* Dream.... Could it be music?

Correct. A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a glass of water. The bartender looks and the man, reaches under the bar, and pull out a shot gun and points it in the man's face. The man thanks the bartender and walks out. Why did this happen?  

Lightwater2520

Kazenge

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:31 pm
Lightwater2520
Kazenge
Lightwater2520

Correct. A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a glass of water. The bartender looks and the man, reaches under the bar, and pull out a shot gun and points it in the man's face. The man thanks the bartender and walks out. Why did this happen?

Hehe it's da hiccups!
A man walks into a bar and orders two glasses. One full of Red Wine, the other full of White Wine. He takes one, downs it, then takes the other, and downs it also. As he walks out the bartender said "I didn't know firefighters could drink like that." The man smiled and walked out. How did he know he was a firefighter?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:13 pm
Kazenge
Lightwater2520
Kazenge
Lightwater2520

Hehe it's da hiccups!
A man walks into a bar and orders two glasses. One full of Red Wine, the other full of White Wine. He takes one, downs it, then takes the other, and downs it also. As he walks out the bartender said "I didn't know firefighters could drink like that." The man smiled and walked out. How did he know he was a firefighter?

Because he was dressed like one?

Walking through the desert, you find a guy with a backpack on, face down on the ground, dead. You can tell he did not die from dehydration, heat, or poison. How did he die?  

Lightwater2520

une_pomme_verte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:27 pm
I'm going to guess something that made him bleed, and you saw the blood or somthing.....
nvm
you killed him  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games