Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Gobble-Gobble Turkey!! *Claim Digimon & Art! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:29 pm
Not everyone has a good chance once they try cause it's like they are writing short stories that are going to be published for the world to read  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:33 pm
Good for you burning  

ilinkzeldi

Tokokizora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:36 pm
Sarcasm
you're doing it wrong  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:59 pm
Okay let's automatically label these guys the best writers and give them every digimon because nobody can beat them right..
Oh wait no!  

ilinkzeldi

Tokokizora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:08 pm
Not what I meant but heyif you want to be that way far be it from me to stop you oh wise one  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:34 pm
That was sarcasm burning let's just stop this pathetic excuse for a conversation cause all I want to say is don't count your chickens before they hatch..  

ilinkzeldi

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:45 pm
sweatdrop Please stop fighting..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:50 pm
stare OK I'll just leave it on the lines of beating sephiroth Extreamly hard but possible  

Tokokizora

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:17 pm
Since it is a final fantasy/kingdom hearts reference I shall except that..
But remeber I believe -tabbeyo  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:48 pm
I remember  

Tokokizora

greem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:10 pm
KAito walks with Justin ((Strikedramon)) and Diatrymon on a grassy area looking for a mega type digimon to defeat. "Alright I got it how about that Vikemon over there." Diatrymon said impatiently while flapping his wings. Kaito turns his head looking towards the direction of the Vikemon. The Vikemon was just sounded asleep on his back under the shining sun. "Nah I don't want to pick on a digimon that is doing nothing wrong." Diatrymon looked at Kaito and glared at him "I should of chose somebody else to help me besides a human and a silent loser." Justin gives a low growl towards the Diatrymon "CHill Justin." KAito demanded. Justin immediately stop as he faces foward continuing on the walk. Soon in a nearby forest a yell of help was heard. Justin straightens locating exactly where the sound had come from and growls. Kaito looks at Justin and realizes where he was looking. He looks towards the forest instantly seeing bird like digimons flying from the scene. "Let's go check it out." Kaito, Justin, and Diatrymon runs to the forest entering it out of site.

ONce they had entered the forest Kaito heard another cry and saw a bright light appearing from his left. THey rush in that direction seeing a Blossomon and a egg rising up to the air. THe Blossomon still craving another kill noticed Kaito, Justin, and DIatrymon. "Oh more to feast with I see." HIs root like tenticles had thorns on its sides and a flower with a drooling mouth hungry for more data. "This is it's time to fight and win against this Mega level digimon." He rubbed his clawed feet on the ground ready to attack. Kaito looks up at Strikdramon "YOu help Diatrymon to defeat this Blossomon alright." Justin nodded and said nothing less. "Well now its time to harvest!." Blossomon shouted with excitement. Her thorn, root like tenticles with flowers on the end charged in at the small pack. KAito pulled out his double bladed spear from his back jumps back as Justin runs towards th Blossomon with Diatrymon. Diatrymon dodged the tenticles moving from side to side quickly. As a group of tenticles try to swarm him from above, he takes a deep breath "Destructive Roar." he let out a sound-wave destroying the tenticles as they cried in pain. Strikedramon wasn't dodging the tenticles, but instead ran straight through using his aerobatics and claws to cut the tenticles. "Strike claw." He shouted. Kaito was behinded the group. He didn't want to interfere with Strikedramon and Diatrymon. Kaito took a battle stance with his weapon, and waited as the tenticles swarm around him from above. Kaito closed his eyes for a moment using his senses to detect the tenticle"Now!" he shouted he opened his eyes and as the tenticles swarm down at him. Kaito instantly starts doing a murderous dance cutting the tenticles attacking him. Justin ((Strikdramon)) after a few minutes of cutting the Blossomon's tenticles manage to get up close with the Blossomon. He launches in the air directly at Blossomon. "Striking Barrage." Justin surrounds himself with blue flames and does a barrage of kicks and punches. At the main flower, Blossomon. THe Blossomon crys in pain. "Stop it." She yells as she send tenticles at Justin. In return Justin pushes himself off the plant like digimon, over the tenticles and lands on the ground. MOre tenticles attack Justin as he continues slashing at them with his claws. Diatrymon was using his unimaginable speed to dodge the tenticles. The Blossomon's tenticles were not able to catch up and bite him because of this speed. DIatrymon looks behind him at the following tenticles. "Destruction Roar." He shoots another sound wave attack at the tenticles destroying them. Then Diatrymon manages to get infront of the Blossomon as he picks up momentum and runs towards her and jumps at the her flapping his wing, which did not help, but it was for effect. "Mega Dash Impact!" Diatrymon attempts to tackle the Blossomon, but soon starts finding himself falling. Justin noticing this runs towards the Diatrymon and gives him a big punch in the butt giving him a big lift. JUstin lets out a small smile feeling better for getting back at the Diatrymon for calling him a silent loser. The Diatrymon shouts in pain and tackles the Blossomon with a direct hit. THe Blossomon shouts in pain as the tenticles start turning into data running up to the main flower. Blossomon turns into an egg and rises into the air. THe Diatrymon falls face first into the ground and quickly gets up yelling at Justin. Justin growls at the DIatrymon. Kaito watches as Diatrymon and Justin argue. "Well looks like we did it too bad their not getting along."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:21 pm
User Image

Diatrymon RP contest is over! I'll have the winner up by tomorrow. If someone does the Akatorimon RP contest by tomorrow at 9:00 AM PST, they shall be winner of it and bonus shall go up.

Soupy~<3

User Image  

Teh Soupreme

greem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:04 pm
I'm eager to see who won though I doubt I won.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:43 am
Can you participate in the bonus digimon thing if you win another digimon?

I cant wait to see wheter I won Diatrymon or not, I hope I won! xd

Little Pinch of Ginger

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:02 am
Lol probrably have since you seem to win all of them -3-  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items