Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Guild PSA: Ivalice Says Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Christian Suncrown
Commerce Bank Accountant (Peach's Long Lost Father)
"That's most wonderful Fairy Tale Princess I've ever seen."

*Blast from the Crystal Past 18*
Christian speaks to the viewers
When people are not busy doing what needs to be done for the greater good, they need to change the way they act for better or for worse as nothing keeps a person on his or her toes with stern reminders on what's right and wrong even though he or she may or may not agree.

*Blast from the Crystal Past 19*
Life is never fun and games but sometimes, there are exceptions to this unwritten rule. Such as when people get to be a contestant on an Improv Comedy Game Show such as Match Game

*Aquafall Power: Weather Safety*
You're bound to run into rough weather every now and then as it can leave with with little to no resources. You can prepare for the worst by making an Emergency Plan. Talk to your parents about the kinds of emergencies out there and make sure you know who to call for help.

*Aquafall Alert: Self Discipline*
Keep your Kata Arts where they belong. in a Dojo

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:19 am
Christian Suncrown
Commerce Bank Accountant (Peach's Long Lost Father)
"That's most wonderful Fairy Tale Princess I've ever seen."

*Dare Awareness: Cold Shadow*
Christian watches as 2 children give a dealer a Cold Shoulder
When people offer you Norse Mead, ignore them until they go away. Show them you got better things to do than to waste your time away with alcahol.

*Aquafall Power 1: Home Safety 2*
Christian locks away his power tools.
I need to make sure that dangerous things like these need to be stored in a safe place where no one gets hurt. Make sure you know and follow the rules of like and society along with your family. You may or may not agree, but you have to take their word for it. So if someone calls or comes to your doorstep. Never answer the door to those you don't know if you're alone or your parents are busy. Never go anywhere without permission either

*Aquafall Power 2: Fire Safety*
Fire Safety is a matter of life and death. You can help your family and friends stay safe by following these helpful hints...
First and foremost, NEVER EVER play with matches. Make sure you have smoke detectors installed too as you must test the batteries once per month and replace them yearly. Get together and plan an escape route.

*Learn Together: England*
Christian watches as 2 children say No to shady dealers
A Best answer in life is simple. Just Say No

*Teatime 5 A Day*
Christian watches as 2 children say No to shady dealers
Start your day with a balanced breakfast of fruits, Vegetables, which gives you the power to learn with honor!

*Aquafall Alert: Self Control*
Use Self Control as its a sign of a good person.

*Aquafall Alert: Self Control*
Since my daughter Princess Peach has exciting adventures and if you enjoy them, you'll enjoy a good book as well. From Airships to Space Trains, books take you everywhere.

*Aquafall Message: Reality Check*
Time for Reality Check.

FICTION = Princess Peach uses Fire & Ice Flowers to battle Bowser.
FACT = Fires & Cold Conditions Hurt People.

FICTON = Amazing Games with Amazing Battles
FACT = Designers spend their time hard at work making the battles you see in Games

FICTION = Magical Weapons with Fantastic Powers
FACT = Real Weapons hurt lives as no one deserves that.

So know your Fact and Fiction and most of all, Get Real.

*Dare Awareness: Steer Clear*
Christian watches as 2 children give a dealer a Cold Shoulder
Safe Trips are worth taking in the Right Direction so Steer Clear.

*Aquafall Message: Power of Determination*
Christian stops a bunch of Koopa Troopas from picking on children
I have heard enough of this bullying! Tell yourself that you can do anything & keep trying. Nothing beats Determination!

*Aquafall Power 3: Skating Safety*
Aggressive Inline Skating can be fun but remember this... Always wear a helmet, along with elbow and knee pads as wrist guards help too. Skate on flat pavement without any bumps and stop safely

*Dare Awareness: Sterngth in Numbers*
Being the only person who says no is not enough sometimes. Its best to stick with a group who have better things to do than waste time. There's Strength in Numbers as to stay Mentally & Psychically Clean so you won't get mean!

*Aquafall Power 3: Biking Safety*
Bikers like Matt Hoffman are Professionals but when you go biking. Keep in mind about these hints...
Wear a helmet, knee pads & elbow pads. Check to see if your bike is working order by checking the brakes. Wear bright colors to be seen. Never Ride in Traffic and never ride at nightfall.

*Redemption Message 4: Confidence*
Confidence is showing Inner Faith and Spirit. Doing so makes you secure enough to take on anything. When Life throws a spitball in your direction, things may not go right but you know you can do it. When you have faith, others will have faith in you too

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:25 am
have a good day =)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:10 am
Belle Silvercloud
College Student (Wise's Sister)
"I bet everyone will love the movies we have in stock!"

*Random Player Tips 1: Lakes*
My brother Wise likes the sight of lakes as do I but they are very dangerous as they are deep. Never Swim out too far and when in a Boat, make sure each person wears a like jacket and NEVER load up too many people in one boat as it can capsize over. Oh and don't swim in TV Worlds with Malware Hallows in it either.

*Random Player Tips 2: Farms*
Farms, like cities and towns, you must be extra careful. Never play on, in, around equipment even when its not operating. That goes double with Livestock care as well.

*Random Player Tips 3: Fairground Stunts*
Stunt work be it in Movies, TV, Fairs or Stage Shows are for pros, they take years of Mastery. So never take any risks with bikes or roller-skates for that matter. Dismount and walk with your bike or skateboard across streets. When riding at night, wear bright clothing so you can be seen!

*Random Player Tips 4: Air Travel*
I see that there's a lot to learn from my brother's selection of Travelogue Movies such as airline safety. Never fly when you are sick. Read all the safety phablets the flight attendants tell you to read. Last but not least, which goes for animals, makes sure they travel in an assigned area for pets. As for Bangboos, they can sit anywhere they want.

*Random Player Tips 5: Stay in Shape*
Wise needs to be in shape to help me with Blockbuster Video but that doesn't mean you can too. Take it slowly but NOT all at once. But it doesn't have to be in a TV World, start at home, stay in shape daily when you can

*Random Player Tips 6: Alert on Bodies*
The best way to be on alert is not just proper foods but a healthily mind and body is also worth it as Swimming is good for every part of your body and make sure there's water in a swimming pool too.

*Random Player Tips 7: Fire*
I've seen Ferngully 1-2 and I can tell some Nature Fairies dream of becoming human, but one careless light can turn a forest home into a wasteland, so be careful with fire. When making camp, keep the fire small, have a bucket of water with you at all times. You make sure its out when no smoke or inflamed embers are shown as it takes minutes to burn a forest down as opposed to a lifetime to grow back.

*Random Player Tips 8: Car Safety*
Here's something worth nothing, always wear a seatbelt. Never bother the driver and don't drink strange drinks either when driving.

*Random Player Tips 9: Cooking Fires*
You can't be too careful with fire. Use a Med kit for minor burns and use cold water but not running water, cover the burn with a cloth that's damp and get help

*Random Player Tips 10: Electronics*
I hope Wise remembers to be careful with the electronics around the Video Shop. Never touch any devices when your hands are wet, make sure a device is off before unplugging them.

*Random Player Tips 11: Travel from Home*
Wise and I can get away from it all but you must take note of somethings when traveling. Dress Warm enough, bring along a med kit or first aid, give yourself time to do the things people want to do

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:47 am
Belle Silvercloud

*Random Player Tips 12: Check for safety*
When doing high Stunt work make sure the ropes are secure and never cut.

*Random Player Tips 13: Water safety*
Water Safety is a matter of life and death. Never stand in a boat and sit in the middle of a seat, wear a life coat for each person. Even good swimmers can be hard to determine how far to the shore you are. Cling to the boat so that you can be found and saved and as for animals, make sure they sit still.

*Random Player Tips 14: Animals on Leashes and collars*
In a City or town, animals must be kept on a leashes as the streets are dangerous because they can get stolen or hit.

*Random Player Tips 15: Home Incidents*
It just occurred to me that most incidents happen at home. So use a steady ladder as lose carpeting and other hazards cause nasty falls and make sure the power is off before replacing a bulb.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:49 pm
Belle Silvercloud

*Random Player Tips 16: Roller Skates*
Paint Roller Monsters in Kirby have a skill for Art but used in a bad way. Speaking bad ways, Roller Skates can be harmful without knee and elbow pads. Remember to wear safety equipment when working or playing such as sunglasses, eyeglasses or protective goggles and that includes helmets too. Oh and put them away when you're done with them too.

*Random Player Tips 17: Door Jam*
Two Stupid Dogs never learn to pick up themselves even a child's bike can be hazardous when left on the sidewalk. Speaking of which, that's my brother's Blockbuster Video van.

*Random Player Tips 18: Sun and Beach*
Beaches are nice ways to unwind to see the waters but there are a few things to keep in mind. Long Contact with the sun can cause sunburn and skin cancer. So wear a hat, keep yourself covered, wear sunglasses and wear sunscreen too. Not to mention leave your pets at home.

*Random Player Tips 19: In Shape*
Some things never change with Wise but allow me... *Jumps Rope* Exercise gives more than good reflexes, it gives you good health and energy too. However, it pays to know your limits

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:54 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:23 pm
Belle Silvercloud

*Random Player Tips 20: Trains*
Space Trains can be fun but you must obey the rules. No running in the isles and bother other people. Never play on railroad tracks, obey the flashing lights that go with the Railway Crossings and never ride between cars, or on roofs as the best place is inside a train

*Random Player Tips 21: Boating*
Boating can be dangerous when you don't know the rules such as wearing life jackets and remain seated and when on a boat never fall asleep

*Random Player Tips 22: Machines*
Machines improve our way of life as there's rules that go with them as well. Make sure any or all devices are turned off when not in use or before plugging in. Never use them in wet or unstable areas. Be sure to also have any parts replaced by a repair technician.

*Random Player Tips 23: Ivy Hazards*
Beware of plants with glossy leaves as they contain poison ivy. Use medicine lotion if you have contacted it

*Random Player Tips 24: Crossing*
*Sees Blumiere Bandaged* Let this be a lesson to you all. Look both ways before crossing the street, pay attention to the traffic signals, never cross the street between parked cars.

*Random Player Tips 25: Breakfasts*
Eat a well balanced breakfast everyday.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:14 pm
Belle Silvercloud

*Random Player Tips 26: Exploring*
Never explore in strange places unless you're fit for it such as a Warp Zone or anything else, make sure you know where you are and that you're stocked up to it.

*Random Player Tips 27: Medicine*
That Narrator sometimes has problems IRL which reminds me. Medicine for him should settle him down such as PSAs. But never take it on your own whatever you do. Always let parents or doctors know what medicine to take and how much you should take and its only good when its done right and one thing better than PSAs, its seeing that the Narrator should do them in the first place meaning that no one should be looking for trouble and that goes double for my brother Wise!

*Random Player Tips 28: Spray Paints*
When using Spray Paints, shield your eyes and face, and don't breath the fumes from its gases. Be sure to work in a well vented room. Never puncture an aerosol can or leave it near open flames either as it can explode and keep the nosle away from your face too

*Random Player Tips 29: Seatbelts*
If you can't get a seatbelt on yourself, get someone to do it for you. Watch for the signs and buckle up when riding or driving

*Random Player Tips 30: Adjust Eating*
Always adjust your eating habits when you're out in the sun or moon such as drinking plenty of water

*Random Player Tips 31: Underground*
When going underground, be extra careful as its easy to get lost. Never wander by yourself and make sure someone knows where you are.

*Random Player Tips 32: Dentist*
Take care of your teeth in life. Because Brushing your teeth is key along with using mouthwash when you need to.

*Random Player Tips 33: Keep Fit*
When keeping fit, you should always warm up and never cheat when getting in shape.

*Random Player Tips 34: Kinds of food*
No matter how tasty a food is, stuffing yourself is too much of a good thing. So don't get greedy or you'll be a blimp.

*Random Player Tips 35: Gas Lamps*
When using Gas Lamps, never take gambles when it comes to Gas Lamps. Let an adult operate it.

*Random Player Tips 36: Handling food*
Before handling food, always wash your hands.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:18 pm
hello =) you ok?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:33 pm
Belle Silvercloud

*Random Player Tips 37: Seafoods with Small Cuts*
Seafoods are more like foods from Sea Farms but are also artwork in a way. Use special cracker tools to break its shells. But small cuts need need first aid so wash them gently with soap and water to get rid of the germs, with a drop of disinfectant and apply fresh bandages.

*Random Player Tips 38: Colds*
Catching colds is never fun. Cover your mouth when sneezing and never eat or drink out of someone else's plate or cup and use tissues too.

*Random Player Tips 39: Old Foods*
Never eat or drink anything that looks bad for a long time as you can get poisoned.

*Random Player Tips 40: Skulls and Crossbones*
Skulls and Crossbones aren't always for Pirates as its used to indicate Poison and if you see such a label keep away from them.

*Random Player Tips 41: Vehicle Work*
It pays to know that you should keep vehicles in top condition. For bikes, make sure the breaks work and carry reflectors in the back and front. If you still have trouble, let an adult handle it.

*Random Player Tips 42: Doctors*
We all need regular exam as vaccines are vital to health as some diseases vanished after vaccine shots came around as its our job to do so. So consider other people's health and welfare as well.

*Random Player Tips 43: Electric Wires*
Kites during a Lantern Rite can be fun but check for power lines because if strings make contact with the power lines, you'll suffer an electric shock and keep away from trees too

*Random Player Tips 44: Cleaning Up after*
Having fun is good but you must clean up after yourself when you're done or you'll get hurt.

*Random Player Tips 45: Elderly*
All Elderly people aren't fit as they used to be. So if they are on the street, lend a hand.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2024 4:55 pm
Belle Silvercloud

*Random Player Tips 46: Stairs*
Never leave anything on the stairs as you can get hurt or killed for it after a nasty fall.

*Random Player Tips 47: Dairy*
Cheese and Milk are good for you as they mean a lot to a person.

*Random Player Tips 48: Troy's Fate*
The Destruction of Troy an Elsa being born with Ice Magic is an example why you should never accept gifts from Strangers. And Never open the door to someone you don't know as that's how the "Wooden Nickels" Phrase comes from.

*Random Player Tips 49: Dangerous Ride*
Never Ride or Drive with unlocked doors let long out the window as that's a good way to lose a limb.

*Random Player Tips 50: Lights*
When working or reading at night, have a light on and never watch TV in the dark. Because like they say in Anime "[Insert Show is about to Start! Make sure your surroundings are brightly lit and that you are not sitting close to the TV"

*Random Player Tips 51: Swival Chair*
We can never be too careful when it comes to swival chairs. So know where your medkit and fire extinguishers are along with phone numbers nearby a phone namely the Fire and Police Station

*Random Player Tips 52: Pipes*
When a drip wastes water, turn the valve off as water means a lot to us and it should never be wasted.

*Random Player Tips 53: Hitchhiking*
Hitchhiking is a dangerous thing in life. So never take rides with strangers.

*Random Player Tips 54: Boat Crossings*
When at a boat crossing, never cross when the light goes on and the traffic signal turns red as that goes double for railroads too as its better to wait then rush out.

*Random Player Tips 55: Sore Feet*
If your feet are sore its due to improper footwear because when climbing wear sturdy outfits

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:01 pm
Belle Silvercloud

*Random Player Tips 55: Rooftop Work*
I see Wise is working on Solar Panels. You should wear a safety belt when working on the rooftops so as not to fall. When on Slides and Swings, there's no safety belts.

*Random Player Tips 56: Slippery when Wet*
*Scoffs* It does take much for Wise to cause an accident because proper repairs means fixing something as soon as its broken as its best to fix something now than later.

*Random Player Tips 57: Stray Animals*
*Watches Wise get mauled by a dog* Let this be a reminder to you all. NEVER EVER pet stray animals because nice animals can bite when scared or threatened.

*Random Player Tips 58: Trees*
That tree is wonderful. So helping to keep the forests green and growing is a good thing because Fire and bugs take their toll on forests year after year like the Land Before Time 5 which caused as severe amount of tension after a Locust Swarm. More people should dedicate their time to plant trees

*Random Player Tips 59: Birds & Distance*
Birdhouses are all well and good but are best viewed from a distance as its safe for people and animals

*Random Player Tips 60: Eyesore*
*Tends to Wise's Eyesore* Don't rub your eyes, Wise! Keep it shut until it tears out. If that's not enough, pour cold water over it.

*Random Player Tips 61: Pet Health*
Now my Bangboos maybe drones but Pet care is important too. All Pets need to be cleaned excursed. They also need the proper food too along with regular exams too

*Random Player Tips 62: Choking Hazard*
When Eating, take your time as choking is a death hazard alert. So Never rush when eating or drinking

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 10:03 am
Belle Silvercloud

*Random Player Tips 63: Costume Hazard*
Wearing Masks or costumes makes it hard for you to see where you're going and what you are doing.

*Random Player Tips 64: Snow Sports*
Snow Sports provide us with good exercise. Like all sports, you must be very careful so no one gets hurt. Never Ski or Tube alone. Oh and a word to Wise, NEVER bring a bangboo to a Ski Slope too.

*Random Player Tips 65: Illusions and Reality*
Wise can't try a water tank trick because special equipment are used for that along with methods for doing so. Never attempt anything death defying by yourself unlesss you know what you are doing.

*Random Player Tips 66: Animal Licenses*
Our Bangboos have Licenses but most animals do not, so always license your animal as it helps find the owner as it is not just the law but good sense too so an animal license with 2-3 or sometimes 3-4 Lines of info helps at at hand.

*Random Player Tips 67: Safety Sports*
Use Safety Equipment when sporting such as skateboarding and skating, use knee and elbow pads, and your helmet is a friend in need too.

*Random Player Tips 68: Clothing Bike Hazard*
Never ride a bike when you have loose clothing around as they can get caught in the chain which will cause you go get hurt. So think ahead

*Random Player Tips 69: Gardening*
Gardening helps at hand but when it comes to garden tools, put them away when you're done with them such as meeting your rake.

*Random Player Tips 70: Good Workouts*
Good Workouts can help start your day right. But you should never overdo it, piece by piece helps at hand.

*Random Player Tips 71: Emergency*
During Emergencies, use Dry Ice Cream Sticks for splints for sore fingers. See a doctor or school nurse for anything serious. Never use sore fingers until they recover

*Random Player Tips 72: Pets*
Bangboos are more like pets as pets are like people in away as they like fresh food just as the Narrator likes his deliveries hot and cold and on time too on clean bowls and plates. You should clean up when you're done and not be disturbed while eating & drinking too.

*Random Player Tips 73: Pets Diets*
Bangboos are best left with a pet diet.

*Random Player Tips 73: Conduct Toasters*
You should never stick metals into an oven or toaster as you can get electrocuted.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 10:17 am
Belle Silvercloud

*Random Player Tips 74: Bike Transport*
I should bring my bike home in the van as its too dark to ride because its hard for cars to see to see you. When you need to ride at night, wear bright clothing so you can be seen along with reflective materials on your person and bike

*Random Player Tips 75: Telephones*
Phones are good in case of emergencies as they are used to call the hospital, fire or police just in case no one else is around. You need to know the emergency numbers as they save lives

*Random Player Tips 76: Sore faces*
Apply ice to a sore face such as a nose or mouth which helps make the swelling go down. Wrap the ice so as not to burn your skin. If that doesn't help see a doctor

*Random Player Tips 77: Seatbelts on the go*
Remember to buckle up when on a ride. So remember them even for short trips.

*Random Player Tips 78: Smell Gas*
If you smell gas, then there's a gas leak and that's not good. Turn off all gas materials and air out the room. If you don't know the cause of a gas leak, call the gas company.

*Random Player Tips 79: Animals*
Most animals are friends to us as they need us for fresh water and food as wild animals find their own.

*Random Player Tips 80: Aprons*
When cooking, wear an apron and mittens so you don't get burned. Because working with hot things is dangerous

*Random Player Tips 81: Too Many Plugs*
You can't plug in too many devices all at once using an extension cord as they can cause short circuits leading to fire

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out