Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:59 am
I would pull out your eyes....
No, an arrow in the chest...
NO, i would throw lava at you somehow and watch you burn  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:07 am
I would sic my three dogs on you. They're the hounds from Hell.

"Sic 'em, girls!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rainbow Woodstock Sreeb

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:24 am
i would get all my neko friends after you  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:58 am
First of I would rip of the tail and hang it at my keylink. Then hmm I would strap a belt around his neck and suffocate him, not fully because he needs to suffer more so after he almost fainted I start dislocating his joints after wich I cut off his appendages and just for fun cut his wrists in a Y shape and I rip off his right ear as souvenir.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:10 pm
When I find you sleeping under a tree, I would tie you to the tree, and because I am a Weredrome, OM NOM NOM.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:52 am
I would poison myself under a tree and wait till you chain me to the tree and eat me up poisoning yourself.. HA!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:38 pm
I would command the wind to blow your kilt up in front of women. You would henceforth perish of embarassment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:16 am
I think that I would not die from embarrasmant but that I would collapse because of all those women wanting me xp

I would hotwire your car and rig it with explosives then drive it straight at your house after wich I call in a napalm strike on your house.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:41 am
Dromes dun have cars or houses. biggrin
I would rig your TVto only play "This Week At NASA". You fall asleep from boredom, and I capture you and chain you to the dungeon wall. I remind you of all the people that have made you mad over the years, and you slowly turn from a human to an angry beast. I let you go free, and you go on a killing spree. The police catch you and shoot you dead on the spot.
I, however, am found to have nothing to do with it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:33 am
Can't make a madman mad. Your little scheme failed I use my wooden shoe as weapon and fling it at your face knocking you down after wich I try to grab the PP7 I have underneath my kilt. Just enough slack in the chains to do so. I shoot at the chains shattering them. Wondering what to do with you I come up with a great plan! I shoot a smiley face in your torso biggrin  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:40 pm
I would fill you up with helium so that you would float up to outer space and SUFFOCATE. whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:02 am
Actually I would explode in outerspace because there is no air there and thuss the air in my body expands and atleast rip open my lungs and intestines(not considering that filling my body with helium would not be enough to even let me float let stand float into outerspace).

I would give you a shave and a slice through the throat after wich I shall grind your meat and make mince pies out of you!  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AguyinaRPG

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:45 am
I'd make you listen to your own bagpipe music until you die. pirate  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:28 am
I'd give you a million paper cuts and let you BLEED TO DEATH. biggrin  

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games