Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Digimon Registry (Get Your 1st Digimon Here! Read 1st Page!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ra Amun

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:43 pm
ultimatemk
Enerjak the Living God
ultimatemk
Enerjak the Living God
Gaia name: Enerjak the Living God
Digimon: Vemmon [R]
Registration fee: 1000g

Sorry but Vemmon is a special. You can only pick a normal and though it may not seem like that in the first page that actually is a rule since we can't have everyone running around with a Dorumon etc. I suspect that no one has edited it since the guild began and when Special came to be no one still edited but as far as it should be you can only pick a normal type digimon from the List

Awww that sucks i was expecting the specials to be like a limited thing that come up every once in a while for newer members to get into it, since alot of other members are already advanced in the guild lol ah well i will come up with another and hopefully get it at a later time, ah well thanks for informing me lol

No the specials are more on the X Antibody digimon and digimon which are extremely hard to get and have barely any info on them like Vemmon. Or the unique variations like Agumon Hakase and stuff

Alright thanks for clearing it up XD i will just aim for him in the future  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:46 pm
Gaia name: Enerjak the Living God
Digimon:Kuramon [F]
Registration fee:1000g

Ra Amun

Divine Prophet

CrossHawke

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm
Gaia name: CrossHawke
Digimon: Dracomon[R]
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:08 am
Gaia name: Raumata
Digimon: Zerimon [F]

Raumata_no longer active_

Demonic Survivor

6,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 am
Gaia name: Rayne_Falcon
Digimon: Agumon
Registration fee: 1000g
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 am
Enerjak the Living God

User Image
[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Enerjak_the_Living_God_Kuramon.png[/IMG]

CrossHawke

User Image
[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_CrossHawke_Dracomon.png[/IMG]

Raumata

User Image
[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Raumata_Zerimon.png[/IMG]

Rayne_Falcon

User Image
[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Rayne_Falcon_Agumon.png[/IMG]

Welcome all of you new Tamers to Digimon: Tamer Island! =D Already, simply in the usernames of Falcon and Hawk(e), there might be some sort of rivalry with each of your Digimon of similar qualities, and great growth for all of you in the Guild as splendid Tamers. If you have any questions feel free to ask Crew Members, or other Members who have been here for quite sometime, especially Digimon Artists. ^-^ Be sure to also make a great community among yourselves so that all of you can co-operate and grow strong together! Soon in the coming weeks, there will be new Contests and perhaps even more, so be sure to stay active, and even try to get enough Tamer Points (TP) to Digivolve your Digimon! ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

MassacreAndAnnihilation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:16 pm
Gaia name: MassacreAndAnnihilation
Digimon: Terriermon [R]
Registration fee:1000 Gold

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:30 pm
MassacreAndAnnihilation

User Image
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/rlcoursey/Digimon/ART/MassacreAndAnnihilation-Terriermon.png[/IMG]

Welcome to DTI a place filled with extremely friendly people. To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Wrathful Anon

King Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:03 pm
Gaia name: Digivolved
Digimon: Gigimon[T]
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:13 pm
Digivolved
Gaia name: Digivolved
Digimon: Gigimon[T]

Welcome to Digimon: Tamer Island and thank you for joining! ^-^ sweatdrop
I hope you enjoy your time here! ^-^
User Image
[IMG]http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s340/Dst_09/Digimon_Digivolved_Gigimon.png[/IMG]

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

katiasui

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 pm
katiasui is sorry for doing it only now...lately their had been trouble with their connections....katiasui is really sorry... sweatdrop redface

Gaia name: katiasui
Digimon: Bearmon [R]
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:47 am
katiasui
katiasui is sorry for doing it only now...lately their had been trouble with their connections....katiasui is really sorry... sweatdrop redface

Gaia name: katiasui
Digimon: Bearmon [R]

Sorry but Bearmon is a limited digimon and as such you can't get him as a starter. Please check the Digimon List and pick a [R], [T], [F] that is a normal type  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Metallic Artist

Shirtless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:37 am
Gaia name: Metallic Artist
Digimon: DemiDevimon
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:30 pm
Metallic Artist

User Image
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt277/rlcoursey/Digimon/ART/MetallicArtist-DemiDevimon.png[/IMG]

Welcome to DTI a place filled with extremely friendly people. To start off why not make your own tamer profile so you can get an official mod welcome or if you are lucky enough a welcome from the captain himself. If you want an easy way to earn TP which is used to digivolve your digimon then check out the chatterbox forum. If you have the urge to card battle then check out the card and deck forum to earn your cards and to make a deck. Remember to check the contest forum often for there may be contest where you can both earn TP and have the chance to win a digimon. Good luck and hope you have a great time.  

Robert_Satsuma
Crew

Friendly Lunatic

Lane-kun

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:54 pm
Gaia name: Lane-kun
Digimon: Nyokimon [F]
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 360 361 362 363 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games